One Piece Chapter 1118 - Be Free

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Damn... you sure "don't give a F"

:nikalaugh:
At least I clearly show my annoyance when I told you off.

You're just pretending to be unfazed, otherwise there would be no need to answer to my post with BS like that. Also, you went completely off my point and invent your own narrative for whatever reasons. So yes, I responded accordingly.

Now, let me repeat it again: Eat shit. I bet this is nothing new considering you're probably wanking off to this shit lol.

Mr Satan and fat boo are one of the things I prefer in Dragon ball Z. So much so that their relationship is the story that is the MOST touching at the end of the story. What are you talking about ?

Badassery doesn't necessarily make for good storytelling bro.
I prefer Tao Pai Pai, original Piccolo, Vegeta, Zarbon, Frieza or Cell. You can still have comedy and relationships without having ridiculous powers like Boo making Dabura in to a cookie or that stupid Gotenks stuff.

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
We're all in agreement BBQ chicken is the best way to cook chicken ?

Right?

Absolute shit chapter.

This is one of the worst chapters I've ever read in One Piece. How can you invalidate the MC's ultimate PU that much by giving it to a 12yo supernova who barely used her DF potential? Now she's able to use a form which turns the surroundings into Looney Tunes world? Whaaat???

And Luffy still runs away and has to eat food. This is a joke. Tell me, this is a joke. The same dude went toe to toe with Kaido. His Haki and previous gears were CLEARLY enough. He can't hurt Warcury anyway, why the need to use G5?

Guys, this isn't even powerscaling related. It's completely bullshit what happened in this chapter and it proves - yet again - how Oda really gives no fucks to his story anymore. It's stupid. You have a Yonko who is absolutely useless in this arc. Not even Big Mom was that bad. Apparently Luffy is part of the power which makes up for the world balance but he cannot even knock out a CP0 agent, lmao. But let's just draw Luffy turning his enemies into pizza dough, I'm sure it makes him more credible as a Yonko...

Also, Runji? It's rather Runffy...

Let's not even talk about the reactions... Let's just... not... Nope.
Oda hopped on social media and realised that his nut huggers will cheer on anything he writes. So we get this crap on a regular now

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
Wow. Oda took a big L here. I don't like the double Nika shit at all. This makes her Yonko level pretty much. Trash.
Hmm might be jumping the gun for now all she did was transform

Gotta see her actually fight to say she's even close to yonko level

Not really, how do you know she can use her power as well as Luffy?
She can't, Oda will make Luffy a stronger version of Nika obviosuly. But the fact that she even has Nika powers in a general sense is trash writing. This completely kills all the allure behind Luffy unlocking the power. He had to go through 4 Gears to reach Nika and Bonney gets it almost automatically. Its stupid. This arc was going so well, pretty much a A tier arc for me, until this piece of shit chapter.