One Piece Chapter 1118 - Be Free

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
You're just pretending to be unfazed
I'm never fazed by ignorance

:milaugh:

Most of gear 5 hater are people who think they can analyse the story correctly but don't understand a thing about basic narrative concept. This hate in front this revelation is just a continuation of their foolishness :shocking:

(added with a little bit of sexism on top)

otherwise there would be no need to answer to my post with BS like that.
I'm not annoyed by you guys, I'm annoyed by the general negativity that lies in this forum and started to spread in the fanbase for no reason.

Eat shit. I bet this is nothing new considering you're probably wanking off to this shit lol.
Damn

:nikalaugh:

I prefer Tao Pai Pai, original Piccolo, Vegeta, Zarbon, Frieza or Cell. You can still have comedy and relationships without having ridiculous powers like Boo making Dabura in to a cookie or that stupid Gotenks stuff.
You gave me names that are literally the antithesis of comedy haha

Also, I loved Gotenks and his shenanigans and I thought that Buu's biscuit transformation was terrifying at the time.

I really don't see the problem here..

Most of gear 5 hater are people who think they can analyse the story correctly but don't understand a thing about basic narrative concept. This hate in front this revelation is just a continuation of their foolishness :shocking:

I'm not annoyed by you guys, I'm annoyed by the general negativity that lies in this forum and started to spread in the fanbase for no reason.

Damn

Also, I loved Gotenks and his shenanigans and I thought that Buu's biscuit transformation was terrifying at the time.

How ironic Logiko says others suck at analyzing the story

Damn

Sure that's why you're responding with a wall-of-text.

Gtfo you clown.
Post automatically merged:

Then you can just fuck off lol. Reddit, Twitter - there are enough of echo chambers who share your wanking.
Post automatically merged:

added with a little bit of sexism on top
Sexism where?

I mean you can have a series with comedy without making the main characters/villains in to gags. I really liked Recoome for example even though he was rather silly. Same with Nappa. They played silly but were also real threats. Although In general I much prefer Doflamingo, Gaara, Pain. My main point is that The series can still contain humor, training arcs, adventure or stupid hundring competitions between Sanji and Zoro in between arcs without all this Gear 5 nonsense.