One Piece Chapter 1118 - Be Free

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Where tf is the inconsistency? Obviously i dont like it, thats why i wrote what i wrote smh. When did I say it didn't make sense inverse? You're all over the place buddy :lusalty:
Even with Naruto at least it made sense. Chakra sharing was a thing from part 1, but this is just ass on a whole new level.
At least own up to your own words. I'm not the one moving the goalpost.

How ironic Logiko says others suck at analyzing the story
Nothing ironic about this.

:shocking:

Sure that's why you're responding with a wall-of-text.

Gtfo you clown.
Oh boi, if you think that was wall of text, you don't know me. That's a merely a tweet for me :shocking:

Then you can just fuck off lol. Reddit, Twitter - there are enough of echo chambers who share your wanking.
Why do you keep reading and interacting here then ? :kayneshrug:

You wouldn't understand.

I mean you can have a series with comedy without making the main characters/villains in to gags. I really liked Recoome for example even though he was rather silly. Same with Nappa. They played silly but were also real threats. Although In general I much prefer Doflamingo, Gaara, Pain. My main point is that The series can still contain humor, training arcs, adventure or stupid hundring competitions between Sanji and Zoro in between arcs without all this Gear 5 nonsense.
There is no "nonsense" in G5

At least own up to your own words. I'm not the one moving the goalpost.
Nobody is moving shit. Nah your just full of shit as per usual, nothings changed there.

Yes in Naruto it made sense for Naruto to share his cloak with those NPCs, otherwise they'd be dead.
Bonney suddenly learning how to transform into full Nika (ass), when she couldn't before and then running back to the battlefield she just ran away from doesn't. So yes it's ass.

Nobody is moving shit. Nah your just full of shit as per usual, nothings changed there.

Yes in Naruto it made sense for Naruto to share his cloak with those NPCs, otherwise they'd be dead.
Bonney suddenly learning how to transform into full Nika (ass), when she couldn't before and then running back to the battlefield she just ran away from doesn't. So yes it's ass.
Because she had no idea how he looked genius. Now she does know how Nika looks and how he fights first hand. Stop moving the damn goalpost bro, just say you think it's cringe and leave it at that.

Because she had no idea how he looked genius. Now she does know how Nika looks and how he fights first hand. Stop moving the damn goalpost bro, just say you think it's cringe and leave it at that.
Which in itself is ass. Bonney transforming into Luffy's strongest form, that he had to die to get, and the only thing stopping her was....she didn't know how he looked. Amazing writing 10/10 I say.

I'll say whatever the fuck i want Dog. Go gobble Oda's nuts elsewhere.

Oh boi, if you think that was wall of text, you don't know me. That's a merely a tweet for me
It IS a wall-of-text - you clearly wrote way more than necessary and you got definitely riled up over my comment. Your "sexism" comment is even completely out-of-place and it has no bearing to this conversation whatsoever.

Why do you keep reading and interacting here then ?
Because this community isn't based of GODA worshippers who act like cunts whenever someone even voices some slight complaint??? HUH? Why should I not keep reading and interacting here?

You obviously have an issue with the forum vibe, that's why you were crying about it lmao.

You wouldn't understand.
So can I ignore this nonsense then? :suresure:

Bruh...

Which in itself is ass. Bonney transforming into Luffy's strongest form, that he had to die to get, and the only thing stopping her was....she didn't know how he looked. Amazing writing 10/10 I say.

I'll say whatever the fuck i want Dog. Go gobble Oda's nuts elsewhere.
Someone has anger issues. I already said I'm not a big fan of it. I didn't even say it was amazing writing. All I said is that it doesn't break the story.

I don't care if you think it is ass, the same way you probably don't care about how I think you're a loser with anger issues. The point is that you and many others will be disingenuous with their criticism, and when called on it they resort to call me an oda angel or whatever the fuck.

I've had my fair share of criticisms, and i'll continue to have them as long as I think Oda is not doing things right. But it is funny how wannabe edgelords such as yourself just parrots whatever Twitter is saying just to feel somewhat cool.

Someone has anger issues. I already said I'm not a big fan of it. I didn't even said it was amazing writing. All I said is that it doesn't break the story.

I don't care if you think it is ass, the same way you probably don't care about how I think you're a loser with anger issues. The point is that you and many others will be disingenuous with their criticism, and when called on it they resort to call me an oda angel or whatever the fuck.

I've had my fair share of criticisms, and i'll continue to have them as long as I think Oda is not doing things right. But it is funny how wannabe edgelords such as yourself just parrots whatever Twitter is saying just to feel somewhat cool.
I aint reading all that nonsense. I just remembered who you are pabolito. Go to the politics section and yap away. God knows you love the sound of your own voice.

I aint reading all that nonsense. I just remembered who you are pabolito. Go to the politics section and yap away. God knows you love the sound of your own voice.
Man, if I weren't above your cheap and desperate bait I'd respond to this, but you and I know the only reason you brought this up is because of how silly you look and feel after this exchange. Just chill loser.

Plus, Naruto used HIS own chakra, then with chakra channeling, the allied members had Lv. 1 Kurama cloak.

Also, it is a massive difference because these guys weren't running around with Naruto's Bijuu Mode.
Luffy just gave Bonney some motivation speech, she uses her imagination and poof! She turned to Nika 2.0, it's identical which makes it comical at least. This mode is apparently Luffy's peak of power which was stated by HIMSELF when fighting Kaido. It would be enough if she was merely able to stretch her body like Luffy or mimiking some of his weaker gears.

This is a massive asspull and it's worse than Naruto sharing his Kurama chakra on the battlefield. There is a difference in having the potential to use transformations of others and being immediately able to do so. Again, she's 12yo and she presumably only managed to copy small fractions of Luffy's DF or other DFs.

Something like that is EOS stuff, not Egghead Island. Oda just shoves this whole Nika insanity to our throats and hopes we'll gladly swallow it.

Well my take on this is ..we barely got Luffy going delving into the truest potential of Gear 5 and there is already another one. wont this take away from the unique trait of Luffy ? I think bonney going nika is cool but still ... so whats going to happen if every one can become nika through bonney power that allows every one to distort there future ??? oh well it his oda manga nothing we can do about it if the ship starts to sink :luffylaugh::luffylaugh::luffylaugh:

Plus, Naruto used HIS own chakra, then with chakra channelling, the allied members had Lv. 1 Kurama cloak.

Also, it is a massive difference because these guys weren't running around with Naruto's Bijuu Mode.
Luffy just gave Bonney some motivation speech, she uses her imagination and poof! She turned to Nika 2.0, it's identical which makes it comical at least. This mode is apparently Luffy's peak of power which was stated by HIMSELF when fighting Kaido. It would be enough if she was merely able to stretch her body like Luffy or mimiking some of his weaker gears.

This is a massive asspull and it's worse than Naruto sharing his Kurama chakra on the battlefield. There is a difference in having the potential to use transformations of others and being immediately able to do so. Again, she's 12yo and she presumably only managed to copy small fractions of Luffy's DF or other DFs.

Something like that is EOS stuff, not Egghead Island. Oda just shoves this whole Nika insanity to our throats and hopes we'll gladly swallow it.
Just imagine all them ninjas suddenly being able to use full bijuu mode + sage mode, and everything that comes with it just because naruto gave them a piece of his chakra.

Its funny how these same people criticised Naruto for its "chosen one" thing, but yapped it up with luffy. Now again they're clapping for this crap, but were mocking it in Naruto.

Not being able to accept differing opinions/criticisms and being hard headed is what makes up being a OP fan (or an Oda glazer) I guess

It IS a wall-of-text - you clearly wrote way more than necessary and you got definitely riled up over my comment. Your "sexism" comment is even completely out-of-place and it has no bearing to this conversation whatsoever.

You salty

Because this community isn't based of GODA worshippers who act like cunts whenever someone even voices some slight complaint???
Indeed, this community is mostly composed by wannabee analyst.

Must be tiring for you to keep reading something you don't like

You obviously have an issue with the forum vibe, that's why you were crying about it lmao.
Indeed, the vibe of this forum is problematic for the community. You catched that right.

:kata:

So can I ignore this nonsense then? :suresure:
Mate, ignoring is your forte, so ignore whatever you want

If you want fights for fights, One Piece is not for you.
Oh we got plenty of fights, even fights that happened just to happen... I just kind of forgot there was a Strawhat crew in this arc... The Strawhats suddenly became side characters... If this is where the one piece is headed then I agree, it will stop being for me... After over 1100 chapters during which we were emotionally attached to all SHs I refuse to see them as side characters. I care equally for all of them not just Luffy.... How are the rest of them gonna have any growth if they don't do anything? Will Ussop magically become a brave and powerful warrior of the seas the moment his foot touch Elbaf?

Plus, Naruto used HIS own chakra, then with chakra channeling, the allied members had Lv. 1 Kurama cloak.

it not an asspull it been stated that her powers can give her a distorted future . she able to pull from the timeline when she it the fruit. you may hate it but that's just the way it is .. but what's even funnier is when she going to distort every one future to be free. she doesn't just age people she can already distort there future . remember when she made Luffy old ? the name box said that was a distorted version of him being old not what going to happen to him in the future so she can theory make ever body Nika. she able to do all this with out awaking her fruit ..talk about broken ..if you powerscale just stop it's over. :nikalaugh:

Well my take on this is ..we barely got Luffy going delving into the truest potential of Gear 5 and there is already another one. wont this take away from the unique trait of Luffy ? I think bonney going nika is cool but still ... so whats going to happen if every one can become nika through bonney power that allows every one to distort there future ??? oh well it his oda manga nothing we can do about it if the ship starts to sink :luffylaugh::luffylaugh::luffylaugh:
I guess Mother flame is like Nika's remains of his awakenning, when mastered - Luffy could boost anyone

:suresure:
Indeed, this community is mostly composed by wannabee analyst.

Must be tiring for you to keep reading something you don't like
Wannabe analysts? Nobody declares themselves as "analyst" but you, lol.

I don't hate everything of this arc. Again, you're inventing some random nonsense here again. I particularly disliked THIS chapter and you hopped on my dick for it.
I was even defending some of the previous chapters and I actually enjoy lore piece. It doesn't mean I have to like everything and I can definitely voice my disappointment without someone responding with BS.
I mean, sure, you can do that as well but don't expect that I'm taking you seriously.

Indeed, the vibe of this forum is problematic for the community. You catched that right.
It needs this vibe.

Having a pure echo chamber which doesn't allow criticism is the real issue in reddit/twitter. Again, you can still write and be active there. Nobody forces you to interact in a community whose vibes do not go along with yours.

Mate, ignoring is your forte, so ignore whatever you want
Nah, you said something about sexism and then backtracked immediately when I asked you.

Or is it about my comment that a 12yo kid achieved the same mode which is apparently Luffy's peak of power? If it was Momonosuke unlocking his awakening in Wano, I'd call it BS as well. You're weird for making it into a gender thing, wtf. Also, Bonney is literally a lil girl, tf are you talking about??? I don't say she can't be strong - there is still Big Mom after all who was quite powerful when she was a kid - but there is obviously a difference in Bonney temporarily achieving some good power and mimiking Luffy's strongest mode. Come on...