House of the Dragon

Season I Favourite Characters?

• Total voters
F

Foul Legacy

I think he went rogue because basically, Rhaenyra forced him to forsake his honor and he tried to regain it by marrying her she told him to fuck off. So basically you have a guy who was forced to break his oath and who tried to restore his honor be rejected by the person he thought was close to him. Thats why he thinks shes a snake lol.
And what did he do afterwards?
Got seduced by alicent or something?
Bro just wanted to fuck royals that's it.

And why is no one talking abour dragon-seeds.
:quest:

And what did he do afterwards?
Got seduced by alicent or something?
Bro just wanted to fuck royals that's it.

:quest:
With Alicent, she saved his life and gave him a new purpose. They obviously grew closer over time and now that shes a widow they started banging.

Though that also means Cole broke his oath again lol.

And why is no one talking abour dragon-seeds.
I didnt read the books but maybe they come later? Once the war really starts.

F

Foul Legacy

We got Hugh the Hammer this episode
Wait during the black team conference or meeting right?
I'm still waiting for like their official introduction to what they are what they are doing there.
Because daemon and a dragonseed got a plot of their own and idk if that will be adapted in this season.

Wait during the black team conference or meeting right?
I'm still waiting for like their official introduction to what they are what they are doing there.
Because daemon and a dragonseed got a plot of their own and idk if that will be adapted in this season.
When the smallfolk were making oetitions to Aegon in the throne room a blacksmith named Hugh talks about rising iron prices

It's a nod to Hugh the Hammer, the Dragonseed. Even the build of the guy is a giveaway. He'll probably jump ship to Dragonstone soon
(Or the Greens will use him since we don't have Daeron the Daring in the show)

Just finished Season 1. I dont understand the love for Daemon. Hes so mid.
Post automatically merged:

Anyways cool show. Gonna start ep 1 now. Team Alicent....lets go