Spoiler One Piece Chapter 985 Spoilers Discussion

Will Yamato Chan join the Straw Hats

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Law has the most broken devil fruit in One Piece. Period. It's literally called the "OP" devil fruit, and Doflamingo referred to it as the "Ultimate Devil Fruit". It costs more than the bounties of Kaido and Big Mom. Zoro can suck his left nut.

Doflamingo is by far the most versatile DF user in One Piece (similar to Perospero, but physically much stronger), so he was able to match Law toe-to-toe. But wait until there is someone that can't stitch their organs together.

Zoro has 0 moves that are this ^ strong. In fact in terms of lethality, I'd say pre-Wano even Luffy didn't, because Gamma Knife would still do better against Kaido than KKG.

Kaido is stronger than Mihawk, Zoro's EOS goal. Stop being delusional.

Zoro's last opponents were Pica and Killer, and these guys are talking about Kaido, the strongest character in One Piece.
I dont see doffy stitching his head back on after zoro fucks him up.

Here's why I believe Orochi could be still alive, despite obvious evidence to the contrary: His mythical zoan ability grants him 8 heads, ergo killing him by cutting off his head might not be effective. I'm not saying this is for sure true, but it's a possibility that he just regrows his head back or something (that sounded way more stupid than it did in my head). Not sure what the powers of the yamata no orochi were exactly, but I do know it was pretty hard to kill. We'll see, but let's not count him out until the next chapter.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Nah, I've supported Zoro being YC level since Dressrosa, and him beating King since the start of Wano, when people said he wasn't strong enough.
But now that you're talking about him KOing Kaido, it's gone too far. This is like "Judge Top 5" level shit.
It was wise to bet on Zoro instead of King but if you could realize the potential for that no reason why you cant realize Zoro as the best solution of ending Kaido's life. Nobody else is more effective. Law is comparable but do you think Oda will favor side char over main?

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Nah, I've supported Zoro being YC level since Dressrosa, and him beating King since the start of Wano, when people said he wasn't strong enough.

But now that you're talking about him KOing Kaido, it's gone too far. This is like "Judge Top 5" level shit.
I mean "Judge top 5" is clearly a joke lol.

But Zoro killing Kaido is gone too far, on top of that Zoro has no bussiness to kill Kaido when there is Luffy,Law,Kid and the scabbards who have a grudge against him.

Zoro aura scare everybody. Monet fought Luffy who has conquerors and still made Luffy struggle. Zoro no conquerors haki made Monet have heart attack with pure aura. nerfed Zoro make fat sumo run away from scabbard. Now Zoro scare Kaido away so he not be a bad blue lizard.:cheers:

I mean "Judge top 5" is clearly a joke lol.

But Zoro killing Kaido is gone too far, on top of that Zoro has no bussiness to kill Kaido when there is Luffy,Law,Kid and the scabbards who have a grudge against him.
Zoro doing anything remotely damaging to Kaidou would be amazing considering he has no feats putting him above Doflamingo.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I know. It's just wishful thinking at this moment, but it doesn't make sense for Orochi to die by simple beheading. His death has to be more remarkable. His death should represent both the injustice done to the Kurozumi clan and the injustice done by the Kurozumi clan.
For me it makes perfect sense and it's so fucking poetic by Oda.

I will repeat myself but I don't give a damn.

Isn't it poetic?

Manipulator, Trickster, Lier, Scum gets backstabbed like he backstabbed people in the past.

He felt so untouchable and important that he never realized he was just a device for Kaido.

Awesome Goda writing here.

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
I dont see doffy stitching his head back on after zoro fucks him up.
It's kinda funny people think Law's actually gonna land GK on anyone that it can actually kill.

Nobody's saying he's gonna 100% solo Kaido or anything...

Status
Not open for further replies.