Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
On one hand, we don’t need two Nikas on the crew. :beckmoji:

Then again, some were gung-ho over Mochi Luffy leaving the Big Meme Pirates to join Luffy in the past.
What if they went to Paris? Would you be on board then?
Post automatically merged:

The painful truth. But one we’ll all have to eventually make peace with. :few:

What if they went to Paris? Would you be on board then?
Post automatically merged:

The painful truth. But one we’ll all have to eventually make peace with. :few:
So I bounce so hard Gorosei wanna smite me
But first they gotta find me
What's a 3 Billion berry bounty to a pirate like me can you please remind me?
Bounce so hard this shit crazy
Ya'll don't know that CoC can't phase me
Sanji could go 0 for 82
And I'd look at Sanji like "cook gravy"

Bounce so hard Egghead weird
We ain't even supposed to be here
Bounce so hard since we here
One Piece ain't ending in five years
Psycho, I'm liable to go D, take you pick
Portgas, Monkey, Impel Down: Tier Six

Wasn't nami already doing that?
Nami had one scene of it pre Alabasta and never again; and even her log was to be personal.

Sabos dream is to write a book, which means his log will be shared throughout the world and everyone will know the truth of the world. Now that Punks broadcast failed, this just strengthens the likelihood of it as somehow the world will need to know the truth but no one else will distribute it honestly. As we know Morgan’s changes the facts to fit a selling narrative as he only cares about entertainment and not truth.

Nami had one scene of it pre Alabasta and never again; and even her log was to be personal.

Sabos dream is to write a book, which means his log will be shared throughout the world and everyone will know the truth of the world. Now that Punks broadcast failed, this just strengthens the likelihood of it as somehow the world will need to know the truth but no one else will distribute it honestly. As we know Morgan’s changes the facts to fit a selling narrative as he only cares about entertainment and not truth.
But what is sabo gonna record shen SH are at their end of the journey?
SH ain't making a round trip like Roger Pirates

But what is sabo gonna record shen SH are at their end of the journey?
SH ain't making a round trip like Roger Pirates
He’ll record the truth of the world. The information on the poneglyph there, the truth about the void kingdom, and the existence of Imu.

Besides the straw hats need to redo the first half of the grand line to complete brooks and frankys dreams

He’ll record the truth of the world. The information on the poneglyph there, the truth about the void kingdom, and the existence of Imu.

Besides the straw hats need to redo the first half of the grand line to complete brooks and frankys dreams
- Brooks dream is somewhat personal. He doesn't need SH to accompany him to do that.
- Franky dream is somewhat completed only givsn they started at Enies Lobby and till the end.

And as far telling the world , it will come out to then anyway , Robin would exactly do that only.

- Brooks dream is somewhat personal. He doesn't need SH to accompany him to do that.
- Franky dream is somewhat completed only givsn they started at Enies Lobby and till the end.

And as far telling the world , it will come out to then anyway , Robin would exactly do that only.
Robin isn’t spreading the news just learning it. It’s not going to come out without a means of distribution.

And know these dreams can’t be completed alone. Luffy made a promise to Laboon too, Frankys ship needs to make it to W7 with him as the shipwright which means the whole crew needs to be there, the complete circumnavigation

Robin isn’t spreading the news just learning it. It’s not going to come out without a means of distribution.
She's a archaeologist my blud. That's what they do.

And know these dreams can’t be completed alone. Luffy made a promise to Laboon too, Frankys ship needs to make it to W7 with him as the shipwright which means the whole crew needs to be there, the complete circumnavigation
Luffy promise to laboon is irrelevant, Nobody really cares about it.
Franky dreams is to circumnavigate doesn't mean their end point has to be W7 only. , moment they complete final journey before or after laugh tale it's over. There's no point making a roundabout befors laugh tale to just log it lol.
And brook dreams can be achieved alone once he's done with all the adventures.
All the dreams doesn't simultaneously have to end with luffy some can do it before it , some at the same time and some after it.

I don't see anyone clearing before luffy though. Chopper probably has a chance here

At the same time is probably only robin who would know history simultaneously as luffy becomes PK. And ussop too

Franky and Nami would complete at the same time.

Sanji is controversial as we don't know what all blue is... maybe travel across it before final journey or maybe after it.

I don't wanna talk about zori dream , it's already a topic of discussion either way.

She's a archaeologist my blud. That's what they do.

Luffy promise to laboon is irrelevant, Nobody really cares about it.
Franky dreams is to circumnavigate doesn't mean their end point has to be W7 only. , moment they complete final journey before or after laugh tale it's over. There's no point making a roundabout befors laugh tale to just log it lol.
And brook dreams can be achieved alone once he's done with all the adventures.
All the dreams doesn't simultaneously have to end with luffy some can do it before it , some at the same time and some after it.

I don't see anyone clearing before luffy though. Chopper probably has a chance here

At the same time is probably only robin who would know history simultaneously as luffy becomes PK. And ussop too

Franky and Nami would complete at the same time.

Sanji is controversial as we don't know what all blue is... maybe travel across it before final journey or maybe after it.

I don't wanna talk about zori dream , it's already a topic of discussion either way.
So how will Robin spread the word?

And do you not know what circumnavigate means? It means he needs to circle the entire globe ending where he started.

Laboon cares about the promise Luffy made, it was literally a callback to Yorkie. Luffys not going to just abandon it

Luffy literally has two dreams just so his true dream can be the end, the story doesn’t end on raftel lmao

So how will Robin spread the word?
Like an archaeologist would do , through media.

And do you not know what circumnavigate means? It means he needs to circle the entire globe ending where he started.
And you do not have to take seriously. Moment final journey ends , he has sailed across both grandline and new world. He might go alone after the crew is disbanded.

Laboon cares about the promise Luffy made, it was literally a callback to Yorkie. Luffys not going to just abandon it
Bruh they planned to fight. Are you serious with me right now or just trolling at this point?.
Fuck it nobody cares , luffy no diff him right now , not even a fight.
Luffy is the last person whose words you will ever want to take persoanlly.

Luffy literally has two dreams just so his true dream can be the end, the story doesn’t end on raftel lmao
Baseline is he wants to Pirate king. And second dream is connected to Pirate king most probably.
Which would be achieved either way with WG or Final Raftel battle.

We don't have enough time to make another decade worth of manga. Stop clowning yourself lmao

Like an archaeologist would do , through media.

And you do not have to take seriously. Moment final journey ends , he has sailed across both grandline and new world. He might go alone after the crew is disbanded.

Bruh they planned to fight. Are you serious with me right now or just trolling at this point?.
Fuck it nobody cares , luffy no diff him right now , not even a fight.
Luffy is the last person whose words you will ever want to take persoanlly.

Baseline is he wants to Pirate king. And second dream is connected to Pirate king most probably.
Which would be achieved either way with WG or Final Raftel battle.

We don't have enough time to make another decade worth of manga. Stop clowning yourself lmao
You’re clowning yourself. The story has never ended on Raftel, that island was always just the set up for the final war against Imu.

You’re clowning yourself. The story has never ended on Raftel, that island was always just the set up for the final war against Imu.
I said most of the dreams would be over by that time.
Idc what happens next as I'll get my Mihawk vs zori and I'll leave.
What happens with WG and imu is what Nika legacy wants. It's no one dream , it had to happen now only and luffy is in the cross fire of it that's it. Even roger had a dream.
All we know right now is luffy dream is to become pirate king.

You don't have take the sentence word by word.
Even zori dreams says he would make his name reach heavan.
There's no heavan in one piece lmao.

I said most of the dreams would be over by that time.
Idc what happens next as I'll get my Mihawk vs zori and I'll leave.
What happens with WG and imu is what Nika legacy wants. It's no one dream , it had to happen now only and luffy is in the cross fire of it that's it. Even roger had a dream.
All we know right now is luffy dream is to become pirate king.

You don't have take the sentence word by word.
Even zori dreams says he would make his name reach heavan.
There's no heavan in one piece lmao.
The defeat of Imu will somehow be related to Luffys true dream. Pirate King is just a start, he has something at the end.

Remember when I told you that someone needs to stall Kizaru?: Just for the records: In chapter 1118 Dorry also puts his finger on the problem as he comments that "If they can fly, they can chase us to the ends of the world!!". This is why I told you that someone needs to hold up Kizaru - he can fly. And is probably able to chase the SHPs to the ends of the world. So, someone has to stall Kizaru (and Mars).

Oda just has to get Kizaru moving again. :owo: