Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
Bonney nikafication is an interesting turn of events, on the one hand, we don't need two Nikas in the SHP team, it takes away from Luffy's uniqueness, on the other one, she kinda fits overall?
Let's see next chapter how exactly her powers work, but as of now I'm kinda unsure where it's going, it's either "Bonney is hunted by every marine and needs SHP protection+ Luffy's guidance as an apprentice" or "nah lol she's too OP for the SHP, she'll stay with Kuma & Revos".

Imagine that we get Vivi, Yamato, Carrot, Tama, Stussy, Lilith, and Bonney to join the crew?

We'd actually have more women than men on the crew. LOL.
Well, for every female nakama candidate there's a male option as well, no? Like Law, Kinemon, Momo, Sabo, Smoker...

For me it's more like "imagine everyone joins SHP, oh wait, they kinda do in a way :milaugh:

Do you really think her power is limited to becoming Nika? At this point she can literally copy anyone’s power which is really cool coming from a kid.
I think it's really cool as well tbh, there's a lot Oda can do with this in terms of fights, comedic gags, genuine plot devices (like he is currently); it basically makes her possibly the most useful character in the story

Also, we've known Bonney has tried to mimic Nika before in the past, 17 chapters prior to this one - people should've seen it coming. Like I said in a previous comment it's the payoff for Bonney's character arc that has been going for 65ish chapters.

Last edited:

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
Imagine that we get Vivi, Yamato, Carrot, Tama, Stussy, Lilith, and Bonney to join the crew?

We'd actually have more women than men on the crew. LOL.
Yeah every guy would have his girl. Carrot with Usopp, Lilith with Franky, Stussy with Brook, Bonney and Vivi with Luffy, Yamato with Zoro and Sanji with Tama since he's a fucking p*do
Post automatically merged:

I totally joined the Bonney4Nakama gang.

I think it's really cool as well tbh, there's a lot Oda can do with this in terms of fights, comedic gags, genuine plot devices (like he is currently); it basically makes her possibly the most useful character in the story

Also, we've known Bonney has tried to mimic Nika before in the past, 17 chapters prior to this one - people should've seen it coming. Like I said in a previous comment it's the payoff for Bonney's character arc that has been going for 65ish chapters.
True. I see this as closure of all those foreshadowing, dream and aspirations in a father-daughter relationship.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
You guys do realize that as far as we're aware, she can't actually replicate Nika's ability, only appearance right? This could all change next week, but I think this transformation is more symbolic than anything else - it's Bonney finally becoming free from all the awful horseshit she's had in her life.

The way Bonney's power works is she alters herself to match a future or past she can envision. Right? Well, unless she can envision herself eating Luffy's fruit (and Luffy dying - which kinda goes against the entire point of her and Kuma's character arc) it's just not gonna work the same way as Luffy's powers.
Bruh

What's the point of turning into Nika when she can't tap into Nika's power? Lol

She had Bucanneer reality as well and their physical attributes.

Only thing Bonney can't have is Nika's haki but knowing oda is clowning a lot these days then even this isn't totally impossible

Bruh

Only thing Bonney can't have is Nika's haki but knowing oda is clowning a lot these days then even this isn't totally impossible
There's more to the story than ooga booga punchy power ooga booga. There is narrative sense and significance to this which is what I had been saying. We could see this coming a long way off and the fact people are even surprised is hilarious!

Yes, she did. So she can turn herself Giant - doesn't mean she's now made of rubber nor that she can make her surroundings turn to rubber.

Yeah every guy would have his girl. Carrot with Usopp, Lilith with Franky, Stussy with Brook, Bonney and Vivi with Luffy, Yamato with Zoro and Sanji with Tama since he's a fucking p*do

I totally joined the Bonney4Nakama gang.

So Carrot fans are furries, Tama fans are pedophiles, Stussy fans are simps, Bonney fans are closeted pedophiles, Yamato fans are just retarded and what else

Vivi fans think mayonnaise is too spicy, i guess

:endthis:

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Bruh

Imagine how strong Zoro will be when Bonney gives Zoro a Kozuki Oden-like future, and Zoro can fully use Oden's Haki with Enma???

Geez he might actually be crazy enough to do it, and with Bonney's powers of changing herself and others we'd have a whole crew of Nikas... as if one wasn't bad enough.
Why is Zoro's bandana flame-like? It that his hair? :choppawhat:

I need this to be canon
You need Jinbe's peach-butt to be canon?

Would you bet about that with me? I'm addicted to bets.