Chapter Discussion Luffy needs a prosthetic wing because one of them is broken.

Should Sanji be compared to Zoro or Luffy when discussing strength still?

• Yes

Votes: 18 25.7%
  • No

Votes: 52 74.3%

• Total voters
If you think Luffys 3rd strongest is low diff material to Roger’s 3rd strongest you are.
Your deflecting I think Luffys crews power houses will be himself and Zoro. Jinbei and Sanji will be around YC2 and YC1 while Zoro will be low Yonko level and Luffy will be god tier.
Post automatically merged:

This chapter shows how stupid some people are lmfao :gokulaugh:
Yeah Sanjifans in particular.

Nope I already knew that Yonko>YC2.
Still wrong. Yonko>>>>YC2

EoS Sanji will be stronger than Kaido
@Sir Yasheen must be your plug. I didn’t know you were distributing fentanyl.

Your deflecting I think Luffys crews power houses will be himself and Zoro. Jinbei and Sanji will be around YC2 and YC1 while Zoro will be low Yonko level and Luffy will be god tier.

Yeah Sanjifans in particular.

Still wrong. Yonko>>>>YC2

@Sir Yasheen must be your plug. I didn’t know you were distributing fentanyl.
You’re overdosing on your copium with somehow Sanji not getting any stronger throughout the rest of the series lmao

This chapter shows how stupid some people are lmfao :gokulaugh:
@DonWick literally has no argument, his threads are pointless because there is no attempt to convince anyone.

His best argues are "Oda wouldn't do this to Zoro"

He simply creates a pattern that never existed, until he gets proven wrong eventually so he can pretend the pattern he created was never a thing.
:kobeha:

Make Sanji attack Venus with Jinbei's help and he is gonna make a thread saying "Sanji is veteran level, Oda wouldn't do this to Zoro"

I take @ShishioIsBack threads over DonWick's 1000x

One Sanji didn’t do that
So when did Kaido do that? provide a panel of Kaido 1 shotting healthy Gear 5
and I’m not going to entertain yall deflections at all I’m just going to continuously clown yall.
Ah, classic bitch move to run away once asked to provide evicende.

So you literally can't provide any evidence of any of top tier doing better than Sanji yet you cry about Sanji not 1 shotting Goofy?

Sanji has nothing to put down G4 Luffy in one shot, something Kaido did it easily. Manga proof.
Sanji never fought G4, you don't know that.
And Kaido did not 1 shot G4, he needed hundred of attacks + a cheap shot to do that.

And then G5 got back up and still tanked dozens of Kaido's attacks on 1HP