Chapter Discussion Luffy needs a prosthetic wing because one of them is broken.

Should Sanji be compared to Zoro or Luffy when discussing strength still?

• Yes

Votes: 18 25.7%
  • No

Votes: 52 74.3%

• Total voters
I have one question for you. Did Sanji just use his strongest attack on Luffy along with attacks from Bonney, Franky & A gorosei member? Yes or no?
Do you realize Kaido used his strongest ACoC attacks with his kanabo more than once in the same fight against Gear 5 and it did barely did a thing, right?

This is what Exoskeleton Sanji is able to do.

This is how Luffy sees Sanji

This is what base Sanji did to the guy Zoro is supposedly fighting alongside Jinbe.

And look how worn out Sanji is after that, blud is clearly done, he can't fight again.

And since you're such a big well known Luffytard, here is your Godfy literally admitting he can't do jackshit to the Gorosei other than ask for help to sent Mars completely away from the area. He is literally admitting his inferiority as a Younko. Do you still need more?

If Kaido couldn't seriously injure Gear 5 in base, what makes you think he is hurting him in balloon mode, in a move supposed to transfer all the strength to another target (aka Mars)??

You bozos literally have no good argument other than meatriding Zoro (somehow?), this is called Copium in my book.

The manga is 100% on my side, you guys have nothing other than:

"Omg Luffy didn't straight up died by blue flames" "Zoro would kill Luffy, trust me bro"

This is embarrassing dude, you lucky this forum is mostly filled with noisy Zoro fans, specially when the matter is the cook
:kizawat:

in the beginning, not during their combo

Franky did as much as Sanji? Based on what?

Why can't Kaido do more than tickle then?

Not really, I'm throwing insults because you are a real bitch.
You run away when confronted with arguments that show how dumb you are.

Like for example, why did you not answer to me what Sanji's 1 attack supposed to do to gear 5?

This is no damage?

Then Kaido did literally neg damage?
I’m a bitch but your panties are in a bunch over a fictional male character. Looks like you’re the bitch buddy. I’m also going to ignore everything you say about Kaido. So try a different angle. I’m only interested in discussing Lanji.

Ofc zoro fans are going to troll over this shit.

But trying to justify or defend this shitty portrayal instead of actually accepting that lolda is being shitty with sanji, thats insane.

If zoro got such stupid showing, i for one would take my rant on lolda instead of trying to butt heads with sanji bros or luffy bros.

Kaido did this, Luffy did that etc etc therefore sanji is actually doing great... Bruh No, i expected IJ HM to be showcased in a better way. And lolda shat on it.

If you're going to make sense out of this than sorry but

I’m a bitch but your panties are in a bunch over a fictional male character. Looks like you’re the bitch buddy. I’m also going to ignore everything you say about Kaido. So try a different angle. I’m only interested in discussing Lanji.
lmao what a bitch
It's impossible to discuss damage to G5 Goofy by ignoring his previous opponents he received damage from.

It just proves that you know Sanji looks better or the same as Kaido.

Do you realize Kaido used his strongest ACoC attacks with his kanabo more than once in the same fight against Gear 5 and it did barely did a thing, right?

This is what Exoskeleton Sanji is able to do.

This is what base Sanji did to the guy your fave is supposedly fighting with Jinbei's help

And look how worn out Sanji is after that, blud is clearly done, he can't fight again.

And since you're such a big well known Luffytard, here is your Godfy literally admitting he can't do jackshit to the Gorosei other than ask for help to sent Mars completely away from the area. He is literally admitting his inferiority as a Younko. Do you still need more?

If Kaido couldn't hurt Gear 5 in base, what makes you think he is hurting him in balloon mode, in a move supposed to transfer all the strength to another target (aka Mars)??

You bozos literally have no good argument other than meatriding Zoro (somehow?), this is called Copium in my book.

The 100% manga is on my side, you guys have nothing other than:

"Omg Luffy didn't die by blue flames" "Zoro would kill Luffy, trust me bro"

This is embarrassing dude, you lucky this forum is mostly filled with noisy Zoro fans.
:kizawat:
I’m not going to lie you didn’t answer the question. None of that shit is relevant. Queen being sent flying by 1 IJ kick post combo just confirms that he’s weak as fuck like I’ve been saying all along. IJ Hells memories is a barrage of kicks and it didn’t do shit to Luffy.

Thanks for confirming Sanji is ass and Queen is even more so.

Ofc zoro fans are going to troll over this shit.

But trying to justify or defend this shitty portrayal instead of actually accepting that lolda is being shitty with sanji, thats insane.

If zoro got such stupid showing, i for one would take my rant on lolda instead of trying to butt heads with sanji bros or luffy bros.

Kaido did this, Luffy did that etc etc therefore sanji is actually doing great... Bruh No, i expected IJ HM to be showcased in a better way. And lolda shat on it.

If you're going to make sense out of this than sorry but

They will not concede. It’s hard not to talk shit to them after they do all the nonsense threads like Sanji blitzed Nosjuro and is already as strong as one of Zoros final opponents bullshit. They bring this on themselves.

I’m not going to lie you didn’t answer the question. None of that shit is relevant. Queen being sent flying by 1 IJ kick post combo just confirms that he’s weak as fuck like I’ve been saying all along. IJ Hells memories is a barrage of kicks and it didn’t do shit to Luffy.

Thanks for confirming Sanji is ass and Queen is even more so.
Again

0 argues, 0 points made

Below average IQ takes taken straight up from your ass, refuses to elaborate and expects to be taken seriously, and with respect

You should write your own version of One Piece at this point

Idk why people act like Sanji is somehow uniquely fraudulent when literally every #3 is portrayed this way.

Queen<<King<<Kaido
Smoothie<<Kata<<Big Mom
Ivankov<<Sabo<<Dragon

Sanji is Luffy’s wing. But the value he provided to Luffy isn’t purely as a fighter. He’s luffy’s best cook. If I remember correctly, when Sanji wasn’t there Luffy accidentally ate a poisoned fish and nearly died before Reiju saved him.

Pretty sure he doesn't care anymore. Zori fans should be lucky that Oda gives to Zoro some importances and doesn't shit on his portrayals.
It's all about Nikka now.

Kinda disgusting to be honest. Forget about weaker SHP ...
Yeah, its been pretty obvious since Wano. Having high expectations for anyone not name Nika is just setting yourself up for Disappointment.

They will not concede. It’s hard not to talk shit to them after they do all the nonsense threads like Sanji blitzed Nosjuro and is already as strong as one of Zoros final opponents bullshit. They bring this on themselves.
I feel for some sanji fans tbh, lolda did them dirty. If he really HAD to have sanji in that group attack, he at least could have sanji use something weaker from his arsenal. But No, lolda doesn't give two shits anymore.
And that blue flame white flame thing, lolda doesn't care apparently.

Cope however you want you Sanji is neg diff material for Luffy.
Luffy: Guys, i have a godlike legendary Devil Fruit and CoC coating, but i still can't do jackshit to the Gorosei, help me take this guy out of the arc for the moment

You: Sanji just neg diffed Luffy, damn son

Is all that the best "points" you have to make? Like, seriously? Im trying to be honest here

"c-cope"
😂 God, what a bitch.

I can just laugh at what a bitch you are irl if you run away from confrontation on the internet.
Ok twitter fingers keep crying. It’s impossible for you to rattle me on the internet considering I’m up on the score. You’ll remain salty.

This just makes the case for powerscaling in one piece being broken, Sanji knocked luffy out in WCI, now in Egghead his strongest attack just gets an "Ouch" from Luffy

I feel for some sanji fans tbh, lolda did them dirty. If he really HAD to have sanji in that group attack, he at least could have sanji use something weaker from his arsenal. But No, lolda doesn't give two shits anymore.
And that blue flame white flame thing, lolda doesn't care apparently.
He stopped caring in Fishman island it’s been downhill from there.
Post automatically merged:

Luffy: Guys, i have a godlike legendary Devil Fruit and CoC coating, but i still can't do jackshit to the Gorosei, help me take this guy out of the arc for the moment

You: Sanji just neg diffed Luffy, damn son

Is all that the best "points" you have to make? Like, seriously? Im trying to be honest here
Check this out everybody another prime example of deflection. Sanji fans have mastered the art of trying to throw other characters under the bus to help Sanji save face. It’s an easy skill to pick up when your favorite character is ass and constantly on fraud watch.