Chapter Discussion Luffy needs a prosthetic wing because one of them is broken.

Should Sanji be compared to Zoro or Luffy when discussing strength still?

• Yes

Votes: 17 25.4%
  • No

Votes: 50 74.6%

• Total voters
Again

0 argues, 0 points made

Below average IQ takes taken straight up from your ass, refuses to elaborate and expects to be taken seriously, and with respect

You should write your own version of One Piece at this point
He's just acting like an 11 year old lmao
Maybe we should stop paying so much attention to a needy child whose sole intention is to bully a fictional character using no rationality

This just makes the case for powerscaling in one piece being broken, Sanji knocked luffy out in WCI, now in Egghead his strongest attack just gets an "Ouch" from Luffy
Sanji was attacking a defenseless Luffy who wasn’t using haki and couldn’t put him down. That should have told you Sanji was ass in WCI.
Post automatically merged:

He's just acting like an 11 year old lmao
Maybe we should stop paying so much attention to a needy child whose sole intention is to bully a fictional character using no rationality
I’m not bullying the character I’m bullying yall :gokulaugh:

i cant even make fun of the sanji bros anymore, even though i know they'd not have mercy if zoro landed a whole koh asura on luffy and it did nothing like that, when i remember they'll have to withstand 2 weeks of this plus sanji's usual Ls in the future i only feel bad
Man I could make a top 30 Sanji L thread but I’m being nice to them.

i cant even make fun of the sanji bros anymore, even though i know they'd not have mercy if zoro landed a whole koh asura on luffy and it did nothing like that, when i remember they'll have to withstand 2 weeks of this plus sanji's usual Ls in the future i only feel bad
Remember, there are always ways to make fun of Sanji / Sanjibros:

1. Luffy commands Sanji to move out

- Sanji runs away with VP > "Sanji escapes"
- Sanji stays and attacks the Elders > "Sanji didn't listen to Luffy's command"

2. Luffy commands to attack him

- Sanji attacks with everything he got > "Sanji's AP is low"
- Sanji attacks with normal attacks > "Sanji didn't listen to Luffy" / "Sanji didn't take situation seriously"

3. Stussy got attacked

- The attack lands > "Sanji's speed is slow" / "Sanji's CoO is a joke"
- Sanji rescues Stussy > "What a dog" / "He left Nami open, what if she gets attacked"
- Sanji disable Kaku quickly > "Can only win with VP tech" / "Can only win with sneak attacks"

Moral of the story : we can always shit on Sanji

I can, just seeing the air bar tard screeching that Lanji is stronger than Kaido makes it alright. :myman:

- Sanji attacks with normal attacks > "Sanji didn't listen to Luffy" / "Sanji didn't take situation seriously"

3. Stussy got attacked

- Sanji rescues Stussy > "What a dog" / "He left Nami open, what if she gets attacked"
- Sanji disable Kaku quickly > "Can only win with VP tech" / "Can only win with sneak attacks"

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

3. Stussy got attacked

Thats how it is for every powerscaling character

Keep thinking Roger’s crew is going to be >>> Luffys crew we all know they won’t be
Dude, how can you seriously believe this?

Old Rayleigh (Roger's firstmate) said "Hi" and a Yonko like Teach backed off. Zoro (Luffy's firstmate) didn't even have half that clout against a rando like Lucci or Kaku (despite the fact his captain is probably a month away from becoming PK). :gokulaugh:

Literally Roger, Shanks, and Oden are in Kaido's Top 5. In whose top 5 Luffy, Zoro, and Jinbei are gonna be? The Cook's? Usopp's? :milaugh:

There is no basis to assume the SHs will surpass Jolly Roger Pirates. And although you didn't say anything about Rocks Pirates, the SHs certainly won't surpass them, too.

In any case, the SHs don't need to surpass JRPs or Rocks to become a Pirate King crew. They just have to find the One Piece, that's all.

@HellBlazer04

Don't look at me.

People saw & knew Luffy tanking Kaido's casual attacks. Now they expect Sanji's attacks to harm Luffy.

It just means that they agree with me that Sanji > Kaido. Or at least their attacks.

Dunno about y'all but I loved Lanji having a parallel alongside fucking Franky and a child. Can we get much lower? So looooow
I loved that too. It shows Sanji has moments with a lot of people. That's a plus for story / character perspective.

If Zoro was there, the rest wouldn't have been needed anyway. They would've used a stronger version of their combo attack on Aqua Laguna, with ACoC this time.
They want to flung the elder, not attack him. Hence why they pump Luffy, like, Franky use Strong Right instead of laser.

Last edited: