Questions & Mysteries Is Katakuri afraid?

I didn't say it won't happen because I am sure he's gonna conveniently remember his sister when Luffy attacks BB. I am questioning the lack of effort and concern so far from their side.
Bro, there are so many things which I'm dissatisfied in this manga and this is one of those things. I even agree with you. At least there should be done some preparations or some lines about how they're preparing to infiltrate the pirate island, yet they all sit on their main island and listen to Vegapunk's 6 chapters long speech. I don't understand it either. But knowing Oda, I'm also sure they all will do their big move the moment the strawhats are prepared to have their confrontation with the BBP.

Katakuri is putting his siblings in more danger by not retaliating. It emboldens his enemies if he lets Teach get away with it, the new world isn’t a place to let opportunities go. I mean, at their peak the BMP were already being raided by the Supernova more than any other faction. I can’t imagine someone like Apoo not attacking after this.
WB and Izo only didn't attack Wano to save their friends because there would more casualties than the ones that they can save. Same thing with Kata and his family in WCI.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Bro, there are so many things which I'm dissatisfied in this manga and this is one of those things. I even agree with you. At least there should be done some preparations or some lines about how they're preparing to infiltrate the pirate island, yet they all sit on their main island and listen to Vegapunk's 6 chapters long speech. I don't understand it either. But knowing Oda, I'm also sure they all will do their big move the moment the strawhats are prepared to have their confrontation with the BBP.
I am sure there will be no indications of them doing anything for Pudding, but they're gonna suddenly appear when the SHs fight the BB pirates. All I am expecting is a simple dialogue suggesting he's at least trying.
Post automatically merged:

WB and Izo only didn't attack Wano to save their friends because there would more casulties than the ones that they can save. Same thing with Kata and his family.

The person of their interest i.e., Oden died by the time they got to learn about Wano's affair, so a war at that point would be nothing but revenge, therefore, it makes sense why WB avoided a fight with Kaido. Besides, an entire country is a hostage in this case, yet a lot of WB pirates showed interest in taking out Kaido. We also know for a fact that WB did not fear Kaido because he's fully capable of washing him off the map.

Here, all Pudding requires is a simple rescue, and I am not seeing an interest in her rescue from BM pirates.

Last edited:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
WB and Izo only didn't attack Wano to save their friends because there would more casualties than the ones that they can save. Same thing with Kata and his family in WCI.

But we both know Wano is a natural fortress? It’s kind of been hammered in six or seven times that not even the navy wants war there.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Why does Katakuri need to go suicide bombing for Pudding? She's 1 of like a billion siblings, unfortunately she got packed up now if Katakuri was as retarded as most characters in this series he would get his entire family killed over this. But there's a reason he's The Invincible, he is almost always calm and calculated.

He is the rock of this crew, when everyone including his mother is wetting her pants only he is capable of making the decisions with a cool mind.
That's my goat :steef:

Kid accomplished his objective despite getting detected. I am not saying Moriah succeeded, but he managed to enter their territory without much trouble meaning it'd be even easier for someone as capable as Kuri. Look at Perona for instance, she pretty much successfully infiltered them.
Yeah, but Perona would have failed big time If not for sheer luck.

All in all what I am saying Is:

- direct attack Is obviously impossible;
- infiltrating Is possibile, but the probability of succes Is incredibly low;
- even if they managed to do It, Totalnd would become a target the second after.

I don't see a way to do this.

Why does Katakuri need to go suicide bombing for Pudding? She's 1 of like a billion siblings, unfortunately she got packed up now if Katakuri was as retarded as most characters in this series he would get his entire family killed over this. But there's a reason he's The Invincible, he is almost always calm and calculated.

He is the rock of this crew, when everyone including his mother is wetting her pants only he is capable of making the decisions with a cool mind.
That's my goat :steef:
A three Eyed Special Sister

Funny how Zboys are shitting on Kata for not putting the rest of his family to risk to save one of his sisters, when Zolo himself begged Luffy to not start a war with the WG to help their nakama Vivi :suresure:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Funny how Zboys are shitting on Kata for not putting the rest of his family to risk to save one of his sisters, when Zolo himself begged Luffy to not start a war with the WG to help their nakama Vivi :suresure:
It's not funny because that never happend. Zoros point was they don't know if vivi is there. And he was right.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Oh yes that 2 panel powerscaling. We have no context/idea on what his or the Big Mom pirates' plan is.

The plot thread with Pudding's kidnapping will definitely come to a head in the future, let's judge him then.

Yeah, you'd think that they would be preparing a rescue mission, with Brulée and her powers playing a huge role in their plan to rescue Pudding.
But that's asking too much of Oda, and once again it's always the Straw Hats who do the work, or who appear just at the time others are about to do something.

I love how people are saying that he should invade hachinosu to rescue pudding when she’s not even there.

Last time we saw her she was on bb ship.