General & Others Is WorstGen the Center of OP Fandom?

Hmm. Fanverse has more members though it is a bigger forum in general. Reddit is also much bigger platform.
Fanverse barely has any op discussions from what i've seen.

op Reddit is just a fanart and cosplay forum. And it's 4 million members are not even close to the actual active members.

Worstgen is the biggest in regards to powerscaling at least.

No, but strangely enough this forum is one of the more respectable places in OP fandom, which you might not expect at first glance. The offshoots of Orojackson made this place not wanting the community to die and turned it into a really good forum with a lot of original theories, some of the most early content updates (leaks/translations etc) and decent debates. None of the fandoms are particularly isolated either, most fanbases are represented despite people pretending it's a mihawk circle.

Orojackson had a legitimate claim but the mods were gay.

I don't think a single person outside of fanverse takes fanverse seriously, I'm surprised they've even been brought up since no one else talks about them. If one piece fandoms were harry potter, they would be hufflepuff.

Reddit is a joke as always.

Discord communities are really the centre of OP fandom now unfortunately... and youtubers too. It's sad but it's the fault of the forums themselves, refusing to stay relevant, catering to crybabies and not keeping their mods in check.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
I came here from reddit looking for earlier spoilers and I think WG has this sort of center role in the OP fandom, or maybe I am just very limited. You see a lot of people on twitter taking things from WG like the recent fake spoilers by TAC.

Another thing I found weird is that I made an argument today around 10-12 hours ago at least and I see someone on twitter posting something very similar around 6 hrs ago. J0nn0i on X: "I was told by Luffy and Sanji fans that Zoro still needed to master Enma and will still be having problems controlling it in Egghead. Interesting that Zoro been fighting Kaku, Lucci, Seraphims, and Gorosei yet enma isn't acting up. https://t.co/AIV3URSv3D" / X . Maybe it is just a coincidence but have others come across similar stuff happening previously?
No man, not even close. This forum is as niche as it gets. Other than the spoiler day spike in traffic, this forum is mainly for hardcore powerscalers who don't read the manga.

But it's definitely the only One Piece fan community which doesn't make me die from cringe. I mean yeah we're all a bunch of retards, but at least our retarded posts are entertaining and can be memed.

Also, you have hidden gems like the politics thread that are just a gold mine...I doubt something like that would ever be allowed anywhere else :kobeha:

Fanverse barely has any op discussions from what i've seen.

op Reddit is just a fanart and cosplay forum. And it's 4 million members are not even close to the actual active members.

Worstgen is the biggest in regards to powerscaling at least.
You don't know fanverse then. Lots of OP discussions and threads there.

No idea about OP section in reddit.

No man, not even close. This forum is as niche as it gets. Other than the spoiler day spike in traffic, this forum is mainly for hardcore powerscalers who don't read the manga.

But it's definitely the only One Piece fan community which doesn't make me die from cringe. I mean yeah we're all a bunch of retards, but at least our retarded posts are entertaining and can be memed.

Also, you have hidden gems like the politics thread that are just a gold mine...I doubt something like that would ever be allowed anywhere else :kobeha:
We are entertaining retards:blush: