One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a hard time understanding this.

So Big mom with her full force, and I mean like everyone is standing in front of Jinbe+ Germa, but we expect them to make it out just fine and it doesn't count as an embarrassment if they do.

Ryokugyu and Fujitora won't capture or kill Sabo, but them escaping is dehyping the admirals and a disgrace to them?
While they have to protect the holy land.

:sus:

K

Kuroshika

Based on the spoilers, Mihawk < Yonko has solid ground. My new ranking based on absolutely nothing is:

(Excluding Imu and Dragon)
1. Roger
2. Prime WB
3. Prime Garp
4. Rox (can be anywhere 1-4)
5. Kaido
6. Big Mom
7. Shanks
8. Teach
9. Mihawk
10. Prime Rayleigh
11. Shiki (Admiral level, can be anywhere 11-16)
12. Akainu
13. Aokiji
14. Kizaru
15. Fujitora/Ryokugyu
16. Fujitora/Ryokugyu
here, fixed it

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Nice logic there

Healthy Mihawk vs Healthy Vista... postponement

Nerfed BM vs Jinbei... one is still running away

Base kaido = base Bm indeed
Who said BM was far weaker? Lol I've been saying kaido and BM are near each other with kaido having an edge
This chapter even confirms it more.

Nice try mate.... call me when Jinbei trade blows with BM coz he tried blocking and was blown by hakiless nerfed BM strike
He attacked wih his ultimate attack and did no damage to skinny BM.

Vista spent chapters clashing blades evenly with Mihawk while smiling.

:suresure: Nice try
"Vista go stop Mihawk "
Mihawk "oops let us postpone "
Even chopper blocked BM lul

And, Queen headbutt BM to bring her memory back and King rekt her so hard that she Lost here memory.. SMH

And,kaido got stalled by BM... SMH

Bunch of weaklings

And, don't forget"don't let BM Fall from wci plateau or she will die":gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

garp said the 4 yonkous are the 4 greatest pirates, not mihawk
He said they're the 4 most POWERFUL because they own territory in the NW. That has little to do with overall individual strength and more to do with their overalls crew / alliances strength.

Mihawk is a solo pirate. Its impossible for him to achieve alone what the yonko's do as a group. Oda however says he's the strongest swordsman not Shanks yet shanks obviously uses a sword.

Also what does this have to do with the Yonko being equal like you said ??? Quit changing your argument

Let Jo_n continue to believe what he believes. Once Wano is over and we see how strong Zoro has become he's going to be so man of butthurt when he realize that Zoro we still need to grow stronger if you wants to beat Mihawk.
yeah but first he needs to start learning to not get passed out over a single stab.

his bounty was freeze
so as himself

Mihawk didn't do anything major unlike Doffy or Cro in past years for all we know

he would get a bounty rise since we know warlords are getting new bounty

but I don't see it to be 2 Bil at all ... in fact 1.5 is too much tbh

he is ONE MAN
Yup , and for most part he doesn’t go lookin for smoke so they might not rise his bounty much

S

stealthblack

He said they're the 4 most POWERFUL because they own territory in the NW. That has little to do with overall individual strength and more to do with their overalls crew / alliances strength.

Mihawk is a solo pirate. Its impossible for him to achieve alone what the yonko's do as a group. Oda however says he's the strongest swordsman not Shanks yet shanks obviously uses a sword.

Also what does this have to do with the Yonko being equal like you said ??? Quit changing your argument

shanks doesn't have black blade, uses advanced coa that is agains't swormdanship since it's a ''shield'' and wrecks body from indise wtihout cutting it, and could fight with legs too like rayleigh.

but Yonko are strongest if Mihawk wasn't a factor right?

so Mihawk matter THAT MUCH for plot?

so why he didn't do anything for plot in last 22 years ... like NOTHING AT ALL

why should Oda give him THAT MUCH respect while he gave NOTHING CLOSE TO THAT on screen for 22 years

Status
Not open for further replies.