I didn't vote in adhesion to RN. RN will never stop growing until people understand that it's shit. For that, they need to lead the country for a period.
Way too risky and naive. A decade of far right will do no good at all. France will transform into countries like Turkey, Israel and Russia.

Stalling until the union of the left grows enough is the best way for now.

I hate it so much when he does that.
That mofo troll is trying to imitate Trump with his manners and attitude. People love arrogance so much

In one out of two comments I replied to that deranged individual above me remembering saying HE SHOULDN‘T ever reply to me yet he did it twice.

I am not responding to you, but I am going to paraphrase his comment, THE LEFT 30-40 YEARS AGO exactly did that.
The deranged left today is a useful idiot and military and militant arm for the elitist satanist agenda, which he is COMPLETELY SUPPORTING him.

Way too risky and naive. A decade of far right will do no good at all. France will transform into countries like Turkey, Israel and Russia.

Stalling until the union of the left grows enough is the best way for now.
I don't think this party will do them any good, but France will still be a far cry from Turkey, Israel and Russia :phoenixmarco:

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Y'all gotta stop with this Pro Trump/Anti-Trump rhetoric as if it would make a difference. The Democrats and Republicans are both right wing parties under a neoliberal-capitalistic economy.
The Democrats are center-right to right wing, the Republicans right wing to far right, both under the payroll of corporations and foreign nations.

America has been creeping towards Facism as that's the natural destination given the political structure. Republicans push us towards it at 100Mph. Democrats whole gimmick is that they're "not the Republicans" and the lesser of two evils, pushing us towards fascism at 80Mph instead. The Democrats literally fund far right candidates to make themselves look better as once again, being the "better" option is their whole gimmick. Sometimes that strategy backfires like with Donald Trump.

I don't think this party will do them any good, but France will still be a far cry from Turkey, Israel and Russia
You are overestimating our institutions and I thank you for that, but if the far right gets full power in France, it will not take long for France to turn into a crypto fascist state like Israel..

Is that in your DNA before or after your Carrot debates? :milaugh:
What people did not understand is that the Carrot VS Yamato debate was a political "war".

:lusnipe:

Y'all gotta stop with this Pro Trump/Anti-Trump rhetoric as if it would make a difference. The Democrats and Republicans are both right wing parties under a neoliberal-capitalistic economy.
The Democrats are center-right to right wing, the Republicans right wing to far right, both under the payroll of corporations and foreign nations.

America has been creeping towards Facism as that's the natural destination given the political structure. Republicans push us towards it at 100Mph. Democrats whole gimmick is that they're "not the Republicans" and the lesser of two evils, pushing us towards fascism at 80Mph instead. The Democrats literally fund far right candidates to make themselves look better as once again, being the "better" option is their whole gimmick. Sometimes that strategy backfires like with Donald Trump.
Well would you look at that... I agree with 100% of your post.

This what being obsessed with a moral high ground
I don't care with the moral high ground, I'm not a good person. I only care about defending politics that can protect those who suffer or are at risk. If you don't understand that, I don't know what to say to you

:kayneshrug:

I think you've overdramatizing it.
Did you read this ?

To create an allegory, this is what putting the far right in FULL power looks like in real life:

Each dominos is ones steps closer to fascism.

- The first domino will be the mastering of the mainstream press. With the far right in power, you can be sure the mainstream owned by billionnaires will align with the interest of the power since liberals won't be affected too much by a far right government.

- The second domino is the devaluation of the truth. We live in a world where information is far harder to fact check than it is to spread. The far right, because of their nature tend to FLOOD the informations and minds of people with so much lies and fake news that it will be impossible to fact check everything. The truth will lose its value. This is something that is already happening today. You just have to look at example like Trump, Macron or the RN in France.

- The third domino is the murder of the public press. With the mainstream media aligning to the POPULAR power. The public press will be pressured by all sides to stop the "liberal propaganda", population included, and because the far right think that the press should not be hold by the power and therefore should not spread information that favors the power, they will privatize of the public press.. Those stations will be bought by billionnaires that will.. logically align themselves with the interest of liberals or the far right power. As you can see, I'm talking about the public press as mainly defending the interest of liberals. A leftist press would be absolutely non existent, so you can expect the radicalization of the press and the public debate toward reactionnary agendas.

- The fourth domino is the radicalization of the rural masses. Yes, I'm talking about the radicalization of everyone who ALREADY voted for the far right in rural zone with little to no big access to internet. The reason behind that is the echo chamber created by the previous dominos. The absence of viable and truthfull informations and the absence of diversities in media, will push the media to radicalize themselves and this will in result push the population who watches those media to radicalizes themselves as well. We will start with journalists saying that migrants could be a potential danger for our villages to end with journalists saying that trans people are pedophiles, that black people who live in "no-go zones" are lazy, that psychically ill people - like me - are mostly faking their illness, that we must force poor people to work etc. andthe population will follow..

- The fifth domino is the radicalization of the politics. Because don't expect political people to be spared by the radicalization. Far right people are not people who follow science. They are mostly climatosceptics and do not accept the entierity of the scientific spectrum as legitimate. So if an echo chamber is created, you can expect far rightist political deputee to be radicalized the same way as other people or their own voters. In short, theirs own ideology will push them to radicalize themself. It literally like a spaceship going faster and faster in space because it has fuel and it is moving without resistance. The fuel of the far right is literally its own ideology and the more they will be in power the more radical and dangerous they will be. So you can expect worst and worst politics in EVERY domain. Politics they didn't even had to begin with.

- The sixth dominois the murder of the institution and the constitution. You guys have to understand that fascism hurt us SO BAD during the war because the constitution was ripped appart that a LOT of countries created a fail safe. They created institution to oppose or discuss any change to constitutionnal rights. Well, guess what. Some far rightist's main goal is to get rid of the institutions that could block them from creating their far right politics (such as the national preference in France for ex.). In France, with a majority or a referundum, the president could delete completely the constitutional counsil and destroy any resistance for their politics. They would have therefore free range to do what they want.

With the assemblee with a radicalized far right, without anyone to stop the far right from changing the constitution or applicate its politics, with a population that radicalize everyday more and more..

I give them less than 3 years to transform any country into a fascist one WITHOUT EVEN REALIZING IT.

Because as you can see, the only thing that is really intended here, is the ideology. EVERYTHING ELSE is a RESULT of said ideology. The far right in power without counter power would result in a majority completely OUT OF CONTROL from the people and the politic themself since those politics will be forced by their own situation and place to follow the train.

The ones who will resists even a little will be annihilated and will be left all the others who are not realizing that they are radicalizing themself more and more.

80 years ago, fascism did not appear because people wanted fascism. Fascism appeared because people didn't think about the consequences of their actions !

lol democrats are nowhere near as bad as republicans and are not leading us to fascism

Unronically this mentality is what lead us to fascism. The apathy towards the 2016 election and the propaganda campaign against Hilary led to Trump winning and here we are.

lol democrats are nowhere near as bad as republicans and are not leading us to fascism

Unronically this mentality is what lead us to fascism. The apathy towards the 2016 election and the propaganda campaign against Hilary led to Trump winning and here we are.
You need to stop playing defense for these incompetent idiots. No way in hell you’re defending Hilary and the democrats as a whole when they are partially responsible for getting us to where we are.