How many Countries are in the World? Why Should only US be the only place. Dehumanizing them?
The US are not special, they are simply the country where those people have a chance. Where do you want them to go ? South ? Where they will be treated even worst and where insecurity is high level ?

No I'm calling a Rock a Rock, A stump a Stump, What they are.
What you are doing is dehumanization

Coming into the country without doing it Legally. That's the issue.
Nop

You are quite Despicable by trying to Legitimize it.
Sure

Face it, You don't have much to stand on and that's your whole argument.
The entire human species's history. But hey. you have hate on your side so...

Democracy this, Democracy that, Bitch please the USA is a Constitutional Republic, maybe learn what sort of actual Government we are in. Instead you continue to do the literal same thing MSM does, "Muh Democracy, Our Democracy!"
Post automatically merged:

Illegals get the fuck out of our country, Gas prices need to go down, Drill for Oil, Pro-Life... to name a few, a simple bit.
All of those reasons (illegal immigration, gas prices, abortion) are not worth it to give up democracy for. Even if you 100% agree with project 2025, would you give up democracy to own the libs? fascism?

This is not like the people crying in 2016, this is actually serious now. What the SCOTUS has been doing lately is crazy. it's not the end of the world yet, but it's hanging by a thread.

US is a constitutional republic, but it's also a democracy. It being a republic does not mean it's not also democratic. You're arguing stupid semantics.
I am right-wing (mostly) and disagree with a lot of the opinions/things democrats have, yet, if I was american I'd vote for biden. Even if I agree with a party perfectly, I can't vote for them if they'll go against democracy.

You're trying so hard. But yet it fails you.
What does this sentence mean oh great patriotic American?
I am right-wing (mostly) and disagree with a lot of the opinions/things democrats have, yet, if I was american I'd vote for biden.
Because->
Y'all gotta stop with this Pro Trump/Anti-Trump rhetoric as if it would make a difference. The Democrats and Republicans are both right wing parties under a neoliberal-capitalistic economy. The Democrats are center-right to right wing, the Republicans right wing to far right, both under the payroll of corporations and foreign nations. America has been creeping towards Facism as that's the natural destination given the political structure. Republicans push us towards it at 100Mph. Democrats whole gimmick is that they're "not the Republicans" and the lesser of two evils, pushing us towards fascism at 80Mph instead. The Democrats literally fund far right candidates to make themselves look better as once again, being the "better" option is their whole gimmick. Sometimes that strategy backfires like with Donald Trump.

What does this sentence mean oh great patriotic American?
Because->
Also true, there has been this lie that the democrats are leftists, while they are center-left at best. But idk if I agree that they're also driving the US to fascism, their mistakes and incompetency are (so maybe at 20mph), but at least for this election that's the answer, you don't really have another option at the moment.

But also, it's not like they can't run DeSantis and go for project 2029 instead of 2025, so this is like a never-ending battle

All of those reasons (illegal immigration, gas prices, abortion) are not worth it to give up democracy for. Even if you 100% agree with project 2025, would you give up democracy to own the libs? fascism?

This is not like the people crying in 2016, this is actually serious now. What the SCOTUS has been doing lately is crazy. it's not the end of the world yet, but it's hanging by a thread.

US is a constitutional republic, but it's also a democracy. It being a republic does not mean it's not also democratic. You're arguing stupid semantics.
I am right-wing (mostly) and disagree with a lot of the opinions/things democrats have, yet, if I was american I'd vote for biden. Even if I agree with a party perfectly, I can't vote for them if they'll go against democracy.
Who's going against democracy?

In what instance? Cause the Republicans had their term before this, democracy seems intact. Half of US history was run by both parties, so I fail to see where the fascist accusations come from.
Specifically, Trump appointed 2 judges, another 4 years means he might be able to appoint more. If Biden gets appointments maybe it can get better than 6-3 (and reverse some of the things they have done recently).
Project 2025 is the main accusation, because they're planning to """drain the swamp""", fire a lot of people and replace them with loyalists, and push a lot of things that go against freedom.
And in general Trump and the republicans (who have become mostly MAGA for trump) are pro putin and russia that it will hurt NATO and the war in Ukraine, and possibly future fronts like Taiwan

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
America is supposed to be a democracy, but isn't one in practice. Money is what makes the place move. The winning candidates(federal and state level) are usually the ones who receive the most funding. Corporations supply the cash and deals so that you get commercial air time and positive representation. Neoliberalism is about using the Govenrment to deregulate the private sector and make it easier to obtain and hold capital. The best candidates for Corporations are ones they pay to keep things unregulated.

In what instance? Cause the Republicans had their term before this, democracy seems intact. Half of US history was run by both parties, so I fail to see where the fascist accusations come from.
🙃
Specifically, Trump appointed 2 judges, another 4 years means he might be able to appoint more. If Biden gets appointments maybe it can get better than 6-3 (and reverse some of the things they have done recently).
Project 2025 is the main accusation, because they're planning to """drain the swamp""", fire a lot of people and replace them with loyalists, and push a lot of things that go against freedom.
And in general Trump and the republicans (who have become mostly MAGA for trump) are pro putin and russia that it will hurt NATO and the war in Ukraine, and possibly future fronts like Taiwan
"Drain the swamp" is manipulate speech for "expand their own swamp"
The invasion of Ukrainian began after Trump. Just saying.

Project 2025 sounds like a silly wet dream by an independent organization, I'm not too alarmed about that.

As for the Supreme court, there's no turning back on their decisions no matter who comes next. There's only adding an amendment, and I'm not too sure the US is flexible enough on that (the last one was ratified in 1992) :kobeha:

If someone wants to vote for Biden, the reason shouldn't be Supreme court, and shouldn't be Putin (who is publicly rooting for Biden btw, he would be spooked by Trump).

The US are not special, they are simply the country where those people have a chance. Where do you want them to go ? South ? Where they will be treated even worst and where insecurity is high level ?

What you are doing is dehumanization

Nop

Sure

The entire human species's history. But hey. you have hate on your side so...
You keep speaking bullshit dude.
Why are you so against them trying to do it legally? Where they can be vetted, and not people who are criminals... Because what You want there's been several girls either raped and or killed by Illegals.. Fuck your notions.

You keep speaking bullshit dude.
:okay:

Why are you so against them trying to do it legally?
Because legality is not something that is accessible for everyone mate.

Because what You want there's been several girls either raped and or killed by Illegals..
Just like there are a lot of girls raped by country people being in the US or in Europe.

:kayneshrug:

This is not an argument mate.

It's basically what it is, just created by conservative think tanks, 900 pages on everything, DoJ, FBI, rights, president power... it's actually insane.
Hell.. those people do not understand what they are advocating for. Its scary.