News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

Nah what you're grasping at is straws lmfao, keep coping.
You sure to push the agenda of Zoro not having CoC when we've literally seen fodders on panel with foam in their mouths? When it was even spoiled in the anime beforehand? When we saw zoro's swords and body leaking black lightning in the same way we saw it with luffy, kaido, yamato, roger, wb and shanks?

It's an L for zorobros to get a vivre card like this but Manga > mere vivre cards and the manga confirmed it on many levels.

Additional VC info may be disputed and discussed but lacking info that's already been proven in the Manga does mean jackshit.

Looking forward to the next Egghead chapters. I wonder if you guys will dispute it even after Venus comments on it (in the very likely case it gets used)

Oda is the best troller.

The haters either have to believe Zoro has CoC, as the manga proves and it was left off his vivre card like Yamato's. Or they have to believe Zoro's CoA haki is the strongest ever. So powerful it scarred Kaido, beat and scarred King, and blasted away a Gorosei who has unreal haki.
:finally:

While Yonko sky splitting joy boy Nika G5 Luffy needed help from 3 people to blast away a Gorosei.
:whitepress:

On the bright side it confirms that zoro needs enma to go enma mode lol. Even tho he basically confirmed it in the manga by saying the blade was killing him while he was doing it
:sanmoji:

Zoro uses/unlocks conquerors when better taming enma
Sanji should get it when better taming his exoskeleton aka evil Sanji hype
:endthis::kuzanshut:

As for usopp I still think it’d be badass if he stands up against big mom while using soul pocus to protect the giants
Nami idk fuckin what would be the cause but give it to her too along with the rest of the east blue crew

:handsup::jordanmf:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
On the bright side it confirms that zoro needs enma to go enma mode lol. Even tho he basically confirmed it in the manga by saying the blade was killing him while he was doing it

As for usopp I still think it’d be badass if he stands up against big mom while using soul pocus to protect the giants
Nami idk fuckin what would be the cause but give it to her too along with the rest of the east blue crew

Why you still talking ? You another dumbass who said green flames = coc

What .

The Vivre card stated he mastered enma.