Powers & Abilities AdCoC Lightning is Red, KoH Lightning is Black..

:myman:
Real CoC users:
Roger
Topman
Og Yonko
Garp
Dragon
Kidd
Yamato
Katakuri
Rayleigh
Oden
Doffy
Hancock
Sengoku

AdCoC users so far :
Roger
WB
Kaido
Shanks
Yamato
Luffy
BM
Garp

:kata:

F

Foul Legacy

It's from Wano. It was released after the rooftop battle. I believe it was after the Yamato flashback where we learned she awaken her CoC as a kid.
She already used thunder Bagua on Ulti though.

I think Characters needs tk acknowledge it themselves that they have supreme Haki.
After that only they will confirmed Conqueror Haki user.

:josad:
After today,
I'm sorry for doubting you

Even Oda's own editors / shueisha editors after supervising lver wano arc, can't confirm Zoro having CoC on his vivrecard

Maybe you were right after all

(* btw I still think Zoro has CoC because we saw people pass put when he unleashed enma fully vs King)

Are you really going to use the Vivre Card to support your mental nonsense? That just shows how desperate and troubled you are to even go against the manga so blatantly. I just feel sad.

Thats probably because they are.
The OP fandom is irritatingly lenient in what it considers canon material.
Not really. It's just a part of the fandom that is willing to take the Vivre Car, Magazines... as canon or non-canon depending on whether that information suits them.

But I really think it's simple:

- The Manga and SBS are the canonical material, although it can always have errors and subsequent corrections and those corrections will prevail, such as the fact that the Katakuri fruit is not a Logia, but a special paramecia.
- For things that we do not have information in the manga, magazines, Vivre Card... can be used as a source of information, always being cautious and the information from the manga prevailing when it appears. Like the case of Zoro and Yamato's CoC or the fact that Shanks was not Yonko when he met Luffy.

I don't know, it seems ridiculous to me at this point to doubt these things.

Last edited:
:josad:
After today,
I'm sorry for doubting you

Even Oda's own editors / shueisha editors after supervising lver wano arc, can't confirm Zoro having CoC on his vivrecard

Maybe you were right after all

(* btw I still think Zoro has CoC because we saw people pass put when he unleashed enma fully vs King)
Bro i appreciate but i never said anything about CoC.. Just Zoro not have CoC '' Coating ''..

now they'll say Vivre cards are non-canon :fujilaugh:
Not worse than y'all trying to claim that the official colors are not Canon.. Because it destroys Zoro having AdCoC completely..