News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

F

Foul Legacy

Not really, Oden has another Great Grade Blade Mastered.. Ame no Habakiri.. Which we don't know it's powers..

Saying like these aren't the same..

Is like saying that these 2 aren't the same..

All four of them , only three are same.

Top right corner is differrent. That's CoA sparks

Yeah Jinbe intro disturbing lot of shit, somebody already pointed this out
Took over Sanji as 3rd highest bounty
Took over Zoro drinking tolerance
Took over Frankys father figure
Took over Robins heart
Post automatically merged:

I don't know, but he had all his 3 Swords out when he only applied Black Lightning on Sandai so..
So... lets add some headcanon?

Raw Japanese Kanji-
Yellow Text:

父を探して海へ出た運命背負う"大喰らい"少女!!

Largest Paragraph in White Text:
ジニーの娘で、くまに育てられたポニー。母の命を蝕んだ"青玉鱗"に翻弄されながらも、完治後の父との旅を夢見た。Dr. ベガパンクの協力により2年半前に病を克服。出航を果たしたボニーは、変わり果てた父を救う為に、聖地マリージョアを経てエッグヘッドへ。そしてべ ガパンクの下、くまの記憶を、そしてその深い愛を知った。

Top Left Box next to Panel:
【実年齢】
ボニーが海に出たのはなんと9歳。そして現在の実年齢は12歳だった。

Middle Left Caption next to Panel:
未来の可能性を具現化する技。若者であるほど無限の可能性を秘める。12歳のボニーなら尚更だ。

Middle Caption next to Panel:
"トシトシの実"の能力で銃撃。攻撃対象に対し、生きながら徐々に溶解、白骨化する臨死体験を提供。

Middle Right Caption next to Panel:
エッグヘッドの研究所で、ついに父の「記憶」に触れた。

Bottom Left Caption next to Panel:
自然光の照射や時間経過で皮膚が石化する"青玉鱗"。娘の頬に現れたそれを父は宝石と呼んだ。

Translated-
Yellow Text:

A girl with a voracious appetite, carrying the fate of searching for her father, sets out to sea!!

Bonney, the daughter of Ginny and raised by Kuma. Despite being tormented by the "Blue Sapphire Scale" that consumed her mother's life, she dreamed of traveling with her father once she recovered. With the cooperation of Dr. Vegapunk, she overcame her illness two and a half years ago. Bonney set sail and, to save her transformed father, went through the Holy Land of Mary Geoise to Egghead. There, under Vegapunk, she learned about Kuma's memories and his deep love.

【Actual Age】
Bonney set out to sea at the age of 9. And her current actual age is 12.

A technique that embodies future potential. The younger the person, the more limitless the potential. Especially for a 12-year-old like Bonney.

Middle Caption next to Panel:
Using the power of the Toshi Toshi no Mi, she shoots at her target. The attack gradually causes the target to dissolve and turn into a skeleton while still alive, providing a near-death experience.

In the laboratory at Egghead, she finally touched her father's "memories."

"Blue Gem Scales" cause the skin to petrify with exposure to natural light or the passage of time. The father called the one that appeared on his daughter's cheek a jewel.

Bonney is a confirmed armament haki user (Vivre Card).

Raw Japanese Kanji-
Yellow Text:

嵐の中も自由自在! 仲間を支える屈強な操舵手!!

鬼ヶ島討入りでは、完璧な状況把握で仲間のサポートに努めたり、雷ぞうと協力して城内の火災を消火したりと、縁の下の力持ちとして活躍。そして、温厚だが仲間や種族への侮辱は決して許さないという、情に厚く義理堅い一面も見られた。エッグヘッド近海では溺れる仲間を救出するなど、一味の支柱を担う頼れる親分のような存在!!!

【さりげない気遣い】
先程まで抱えていたボニーをチョッパーに託し、さらに重いアトラスを担当。無言の気遣いも魅力の1つ![/box]

魚人の歴史を侮辱された怒りが放つ奥義! 空気中の水を支配し、衝撃波を生み四皇幹部を撃破!!

溺れるルフィ達を得意の泳ぎで迅速に救出! 能力者の多い一味には欠かせない頼れる存在だ。

セラフィム相手にも丁寧に礼を言うなど物腰柔らかで余裕な対応を見せる。

Translated-
Yellow Text:

Free and unfazed even in a storm! A sturdy helmsman who supports his comrades!!

During the raid on Onigashima, he actively supported his comrades with perfect situational awareness and helped Raizo extinguish the fires inside the castle, proving himself to be a crucial behind-the-scenes force. Moreover, he displayed a warm and loyal side, never tolerating insults toward his comrades or race. In the waters near Egghead, he rescued a drowning comrade, acting as a reliable leader and pillar of the crew!!!

Top Left Box next to Panel: 【Subtle Consideration】
He entrusted Bonney, whom he had been carrying until a moment ago, to Chopper, and took on the heavier Atlas. His silent consideration is also one of his charms![/box]

An ultimate technique unleashed by the anger of having the history of the Fish-Men insulted! He controls the water in the air to create shockwaves and defeats a Yonko executive!!

He swiftly rescues the drowning Luffy and others with his exceptional swimming skills! He is an indispensable and reliable member of the crew, especially with so many Devil Fruit users.

Even when dealing with the Seraphim, he shows a gentle and composed demeanor, expressing his gratitude politely (Vivre Card).

Raw Japanese Kanji-
Yellow Text:

嵐の中も自由自在! 仲間を支える屈強な操舵手!!

鬼ヶ島討入りでは、完璧な状況把握で仲間のサポートに努めたり、雷ぞうと協力して城内の火災を消火したりと、縁の下の力持ちとして活躍。そして、温厚だが仲間や種族への侮辱は決して許さないという、情に厚く義理堅い一面も見られた。エッグヘッド近海では溺れる仲間を救出するなど、一味の支柱を担う頼れる親分のような存在!!!

【さりげない気遣い】
先程まで抱えていたボニーをチョッパーに託し、さらに重いアトラスを担当。無言の気遣いも魅力の1つ![/box]

魚人の歴史を侮辱された怒りが放つ奥義! 空気中の水を支配し、衝撃波を生み四皇幹部を撃破!!

溺れるルフィ達を得意の泳ぎで迅速に救出! 能力者の多い一味には欠かせない頼れる存在だ。

セラフィム相手にも丁寧に礼を言うなど物腰柔らかで余裕な対応を見せる。

Translated-
Yellow Text:

Free and unfazed even in a storm! A sturdy helmsman who supports his comrades!!

During the raid on Onigashima, he actively supported his comrades with perfect situational awareness and helped Raizo extinguish the fires inside the castle, proving himself to be a crucial behind-the-scenes force. Moreover, he displayed a warm and loyal side, never tolerating insults toward his comrades or race. In the waters near Egghead, he rescued a drowning comrade, acting as a reliable leader and pillar of the crew!!!

Top Left Box next to Panel: 【Subtle Consideration】
He entrusted Bonney, whom he had been carrying until a moment ago, to Chopper, and took on the heavier Atlas. His silent consideration is also one of his charms![/box]

An ultimate technique unleashed by the anger of having the history of the Fish-Men insulted! He controls the water in the air to create shockwaves and defeats a Yonko executive!!

He swiftly rescues the drowning Luffy and others with his exceptional swimming skills! He is an indispensable and reliable member of the crew, especially with so many Devil Fruit users.

Even when dealing with the Seraphim, he shows a gentle and composed demeanor, expressing his gratitude politely (Vivre Card).
We need base Luffy

F

Foul Legacy

Your argument, is crap.. It's all the same..
It's not.
You show me any CoA coating making that huge Lightening. I'll wait.

Rather I can provide you with All the CoA coating Lightening being Small and Sort of straight trails.

Whereas CoC coating are long and twisted trails.

It's common everywhere.

It's not.

Rather I can provide you with All the CoA coating Lightening being Small and Sort of straight trails.

It's common everywhere.
While you are completely right didnt you laugh when I said Garp and Kuzan should get confirmed CoC in their VCs for that same reason?

Raw Japanese Kanji-
Yellow Text:

好きなものはお金と子供とみかん! 強力な"相棒"と戦う航海士!!

お玉を傷付けたうるティに憤怒、ゼウスにより強化された"天候棒"で立ち向かい、ワノ国にて勝利と有能な"相棒"を手にしたナミ。幼子への慈愛に満ちた彼女だが、エッグヘッドではそれが仇となり、S-シャークに本気を出せずピンチに陥る場面も...。ベガパンクよりお宝探しに夢中になるなど、好きのへの惜しみない愛も相変わらず健在だ。

【ロビンの敵討ち!?】
仲間を苦しめた敵には容赦なし! 負傷したルッチ達に怒りの制裁を試みる。

魂が入り"天候棒"の形がゼウスの思うままに。雷の軌も変化でき、攻撃力アップ。

幼い仲間の姿をした敵に、葛藤。何とか己に言い聞かせて攻撃するも、迷いは払えず。

Translated-
Yellow Text:

Loves money, children, and tangerines! The navigator who fights alongside her powerful "partners"!!

Nami, enraged by Ulti for hurting Otama, faced her with the "Clima-Tact" enhanced by Zeus, achieving victory in Wano Country and gaining a valuable "partner." Though filled with compassion for children, this sometimes worked against her, as seen when she couldn't bring herself to fully fight S-Shark at Egghead, leading to a dangerous situation. Her unending love for treasure hunting remains as strong as ever, even more so under Vegapunk's influence.

【Avenging Robin!?】
No mercy for enemies who torment her comrades! She attempts to deliver a furious punishment to the injured Lucci and his team.

With a soul infused, the "Clima-Tact" can change shape at Zeus' will. It can alter the path of lightning, enhancing its attack power.

Facing enemies who appear as young comrades, she struggles with inner conflict. Despite trying to convince herself to attack, she cannot fully dispel her hesitation (Vivre Card).

It's not.

It's common everywhere.
It's either all CoA lightning or all CoC lightning.. There's no ah but this one no because this and that, because i don't like that Zoro used KoH against Lucci, it makes me feel uncomfortable..