General & Others One Piece General Discussion

Rej

This forum is retarded.
I just remembered that the topic "debt" is actually a huge deal in the bible and tried to tie it into the whole "God of Finance" thing with Nusjuro.

"Our sins are debts to God, which we, the debtors, cannot pay. God is willing to wipe our slates clean if we humble ourselves before Him. We ask for forgiveness for our sins, and by so doing, we acknowledge that there is no other way to get rid of sin but through the sacrifice of Jesus Christ."

Bible stuff.

Which leads me to:

"Exodus 22:14 - If anything is borrowed, it should be paid back. If what is borrowed is lost or injured, full restitution must be made. Ps 37:21 - The wicked borrows but does not pay back, but the righteous is generous and gives."

Nusjuro could indeed have a similair ability or more advanced version of Linlin's Soul Fruit powers. Is he the reapergod who collects the debts of the living by taking away their lifespan? Is that what Oda is trying to tell us.

Also this furthermore could tie into why the currency in the One Piece world could be called "Berry". Berries usually carry alot of seeds with them, seeds mean planting new life, growing it, etc...you can get what I try to say with it.

I am onto something.

I just remembered that the topic "debt" is actually a huge deal in the bible and tried to tie it into the whole "God of Finance" thing with Nusjuro.

"Our sins are debts to God, which we, the debtors, cannot pay. God is willing to wipe our slates clean if we humble ourselves before Him. We ask for forgiveness for our sins, and by so doing, we acknowledge that there is no other way to get rid of sin but through the sacrifice of Jesus Christ."

Bible stuff.

Which leads me to:

"Exodus 22:14 - If anything is borrowed, it should be paid back. If what is borrowed is lost or injured, full restitution must be made. Ps 37:21 - The wicked borrows but does not pay back, but the righteous is generous and gives."

Nusjuro could indeed have a similair ability or more advanced version of Linlin's Soul Fruit powers. Is he the reapergod who collects the debts of the living by taking away their lifespan? Is that what Oda is trying to tell us.

Also this furthermore could tie into why the currency in the One Piece world could be called "Berry". Berries usually carry alot of seeds with them, seeds mean planting new life, growing it, etc...you can get what I try to say with it.

I am onto something.
Nusjuro is a ancient IRS.:shocked:

Hello, I'm relatively new here to this forum. I've been following one piece since 2021 or so. I'm not caught up to the anime yet, well the manga I'm caught up but not fully caught up.
I'm fully aware of agenda piece, I've participated in it and I've sort of semi-retired from agenda piece and power levels discussion. Agenda piece leads down a rabbit hole. I've seen people self destruct cuz their agenda falls. I lost $350 because of the zkk theory 😔 I thought it was going to happen and I was bitter and salty over if until I reread wano then it became clear that its always been about Luffy. I had to accept it .

I enjoyed one piece pre wano, post wano not so much.

My favourite characters are
Akainu
Aoikiji
Trafalgar Law
Roronoa zoro
Robin
Mihawk

My worst characters are
Luffy
Sanji
Reiju
Tashigi
Nami
Fujitora

Akainu
Aoikiji
Trafalgar Law
Roronoa zoro
Robin
Mihawk
What a random list. Never seen anything remotely like it before.
Welcome, friend.
I've become numb, it neither excites or annoys me.
Yeah, becoming an adult sucks. This will only get worse and you will get more jaded by the years.
On the flip side in a few years you can blame the lazy youth and yell at clouds.