Euro 2024!!! Kicktipp

England or Spain, who wins today?

• Total voters
I can share the quality feeling but that shit made us win 1 World Cup, 1 Euro finale, 1 World Cup finale and now semi

itโ€™s super effective no other countries can say the same
It is effective. But as a foreign spectator it's not pleasing to watch. France still used to have great games under Deschamps but in this euro it is genuinely sad. Even Mbappe doesn't seem to do his accelerations as much as he did in the past.

Agreed overall, but I think the Southgate to Mourinho comparison isn't fair. Mou gets unfairly labeled as an anti football manager, but those were specific situations where he had to navigate going against Busquets - Xavi - Iniesta - Messi in their prime. If you look at his career overall, amazing goalscoring and attacking teams. Southgate's brain would melt if he saw Robben-Drogba back in the day for Mou :josad:
Post automatically merged:

It's coming home bro deal with it :araboss:
Reason Southgate has won for him is because of Good players but he is average manager its hard fact . No way he is on Mou's level but i remember Mou's Chelsea team doing this in PL , Gareth seems to be huge admirer of Park the bus style of football that gave good results in past and i am in no doubt he will do same thing against Netherlands . I expect this will go down wire and Dutch have very good defense with Van djik , Ake and others .

Netherlands needs to get early goals preferably 2 early goals and put pressure on England to make mistakes .

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
It is effective. But as a foreign spectator it's not pleasing to watch. France still used to have great games under Deschamps but in this euro it is genuinely sad. Even Mbappe doesn't seem to do his accelerations as much as he did in the past.
Mbappe indeed is less good than before but to be fair with Deschamps itโ€™s more an Mbappรฉ problem than a Deschamps problem.

And in the past most games were also average or straight up bad : except Argentina vs France 2018, Croatia vs France WC finale 2018 and Argentina vs France Finale 2022 we didnโ€™t have so many great games

I agree itโ€™s a new low but Deschamps was always results above quality.

He is betting all on that. Winner takes it all.

And itโ€™s risky. If Deschamps loses early in a tournament, the quality would have been shit and the result too. So everyone would go against him. If we had lost to Portugal I would have had 0 good memories of that Euro, 0 good actions, plays etc. But everything goes away if we win.

Frankly I think itโ€™s still better to win while playing average or bad instead of playing well while not going quite far. But yeah itโ€™s better for a French guy. Because winning even with penalties is giving us emotions because itโ€™s our country. But I agree that for someone else itโ€™s terrible to watch lol