Euro 2024!!! Kicktipp

England or Spain, who wins today?

• Total voters

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
Facts. I knew this man was shit before the first match. I watched enough of him in his clubs before. The player with no identity. Doesn't even come near Lukaku as a striker and this isn't a joke.

He should've been at best a support for Füllkrug.
Only Arteta can make him somewhat decent

Ronaldinho later clarified it was part of Marketing ad campaign to rally Brazilian team .

Brazil losing was unexpected good job by Uruguay it looks like it will be Argentina vs Uruguay in finals .
That's just him dialing it back, because of the heat he got. He meant that shit.

Fifa's golden boy winning another trophy? Yeah wouldn't surprise me
Post automatically merged:

Need the Maple Syrup people lifting the trophy

That's just him dialing it back, because of the heat he got. He meant that shit.

Fifa's golden boy winning another trophy? Yeah wouldn't surprise me

Need the Maple Syrup people lifting the trophy
Even if you remove Messi from the team , Argentina is stacked .

I hope Canada troubles them but I really don’t see upset happening . Marsch needs to come up with plan to counter Martinez he has been o. Fire from Serie A .

You know I'm Colombian right?
Sorry about that lol hope for the best team wins .

I like James Rodriguez I still watch back his 2014 World Cup exploits . Sad how Zidane destroyed his career .

Sorry about that lol hope for the best team wins .

I like James Rodriguez I still watch back his 2014 World Cup exploits . Sad how Zidane destroyed his career .
Zidane only did so much.. it was a bunch of mishaps that kept piling on until it ultimately ruined his career. Who knows tho, he might make a little bit of a comeback after such an amazing showing.

Facts. I knew this man was shit before the first match. I watched enough of him in his clubs before. The player with no identity. Doesn't even come near Lukaku as a striker and this isn't a joke.

He should've been at best a support for Füllkrug.
Talmbout Havertz? Guy has permanent Torres-in-Chelsea syndrome

Zidane only did so much.. it was a bunch of mishaps that kept piling on until it ultimately ruined his career. Who knows tho, he might make a little bit of a comeback after such an amazing showing.
He hardly got chance in that Real Madrid squad and Zidane did not rate him high .

I remember he did well in Bayern but the board mooted his buy out clause . Ancelotti rated him well then he moved to Everton later injuries pilling up didn’t help his cause then Carlo got offer to work in Real again and Benitez didn’t use him for many reason .

Ya James was really unlucky I really hope he does well in Brazil , he definitely deserves good thing happening .

I said before that we (England) are going to shithouse our way to the trophy. I'm not going to back out.

This will be the reverse of what England used to be when I was younger: Good at playing. Shit at winning.

Now we're Shit at Playing and Good at Winning.

I hate it.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I said before that we (England) are going to shithouse our way to the trophy. I'm not going to back out.

This will be the reverse of what England used to be when I was younger: Good at playing. Shit at winning.

Now we're Shit at Playing and Good at Winning.

I hate it.
You will hate it more when you will realise that this time they are shit at both playing and winning :suresure: