Euro 2024!!! Kicktipp

Cody Gakpo being most likely the one getting the Golden Boot certainly wasn't what i predicted prior to this tournament, nice game from both Nederlands & Turkey. No comments about England at this point.

I remember all the people defending him in Social Media after Round of 16 lol, the man bottling so many chances is worse than what Higuain & Lukaku been doing for years, those strikers at least scored many goals for clubs and National Team (outside of major tournaments) unlike that wack false 9 Chelsea got rid off. I liked him by far the most as young talent playing in #10 role in Leverkusen and then Tuchel in Premier League and German National Team wanted to turn him into a "superstar" forward and it was a failure ever since.

Last edited:
I remember all the people defending him in Social Media after Round of 16 lol, the man bottling so many chances is worse than what Higuain & Lukaku been doing for years, those strikers at least score many goals for clubs and National Team (outside of major tournaments) unlike that wack false 9 Chelsea got rid off. I liked him by far the most as young talent playing in #10 role in Leverkusen and then Tuchel in Premier League and German National Team wanted to turn him into a "superstar" forward and it was a failure ever since.
Facts. I knew this man was shit before the first match. I watched enough of him in his clubs before. The player with no identity. Doesn't even come near Lukaku as a striker and this isn't a joke.

He should've been at best a support for Füllkrug.

if ingland nd uefrance lose in semi finals, uefa should create 3rd place playoff match especially for them.

then when the game iz about to start (night time kickoff) germans should shut all of teh lights off in a stadium nd let both teams play in teh dark......that way both teams would have excuse for not shooting (we couldnt see teh goal!)....