News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

Zoro has CoC. He proved that when his haki knocked out the Beast pirates. Oda just hasn't listed Zoro has an official CoC user because the world doesn't know he has it.

Oda is waiting for the right moment for Zoro's CoC powers to be revealed to the world. That's time is coming soon. Unlike Luffy and Sanji, Zoro hasn't used his new power (KoH) on Egghead Island. We won't have to wait much longer to see what KoH Zoro can do again Nusjuro.
Dunno what to believe at this point... But for now, I will stick with no CoC Zoro, no CoA Robin and no CoA Franky... Those might be a case of early showing/signs aka "unrealized" potentials that the users themselves doesn't recognize/deny as such (e.g. Zoro denying CoC in response to Kaido, Garp punch is "love" instead of CoA), just like CoO Luffy in Little Garden and CoO Zoro in Alabasta...

Yeah, "Sabo is dead"...

Dunno what to believe at this point... But for now, I will stick with no CoC Zoro, no CoA Robin and no CoA Franky... Those might be a case of early showing/signs aka "unrealized" potentials that the users themselves doesn't recognize/deny as such (e.g. Zoro denying CoC in response to Kaido, Garp punch is "love" instead of CoA), just like CoO Luffy in Little Garden and CoO Zoro in Alabasta...

Yeah, "Sabo is dead"...
Zoro has CoC/ACoC. His haki knocked out people which is the main way Oda reveals character has CoC. Zoro acknowledged he has it against King and controlled it freely. Nobody should be questioning whether Zoro has CoC/ACoC or not.

The question is why didn't Oda classify Zoro as an official CoC user. I think the reasons id because the One Piece world doesn't know he has CoC. Being a conqueror's a big deal so he won't classify Zoro as one until it's real to the world. A currently onEgghead Island He has the perfect opportunity to reveal that power to the WG and marines.

There was never any evidence that Franky or Robin has CoA. Some just believe or hoped they possess that power.

Zoro has CoC/ACoC. His haki knocked out people which is the main way Oda reveals character has CoC. Zoro acknowledged he has it against King and controlled it freely. Nobody should be questioning whether Zoro has CoC/ACoC or not.

The question is why didn't Oda classify Zoro as an official CoC user. I think the reasons id because the One Piece world doesn't know he has CoC. Being a conqueror's a big deal so he won't classify Zoro as one until it's real to the world. A currently onEgghead Island He has the perfect opportunity to reveal that power to the WG and marines.

There was never any evidence that Franky or Robin has CoA. Some just believe or hoped they possess that power.
Again, "Sabo is dead" was Oda's statement...

Gonna have a fucking field day if it says "Law became strong enough to fight on equal ground with BB" just like we saw for Goofy and Zoro against their opponents :milaugh:
I think they only do that for fights that are inconclusive

Vista vs Mihawk
Zoro vs Lucci
Luffy vs Kizaru

Teach was already declared the winner of that fight, so saying they were evenly matched doesn’t make sense from any perspective.

It will probably hype up Law tho.

[
I think they only do that for fights that are inconclusive

Vista vs Mihawk
Zoro vs Lucci
Luffy vs Kizaru

Teach was already declared the winner of that fight, so saying they were evenly matched doesn’t make sense from any perspective.

It will probably hype up Law tho.
Lucci is stated to have equal Luffy so