[FNZ] Salem of Lies Return of the Throne (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those ones. I can understand the second one, but the first one you neglected completely, the third one you didn't even give me a no or something like that.

We don't have a lot of time now. There's like 10ish minutes left. We need to make a decision now.
Who do you sus?
Post automatically merged:

Sorry 16 minutes left. I checked now.
I have answered the first one a lot of times already. Why should I answer every question from every player? Just read my posts, Raito :seriously:.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
โ€Ž
Those ones. I can understand the second one, but the first one you neglected completely, the third one you didn't even give me a no or something like that.

We don't have a lot of time now. There's like 10ish minutes left. We need to make a decision now.
Who do you sus?

Sorry 16 minutes left. I checked now.
You are consitently asking others to Vote...

Did you put up a vote so far?? Because I didn't see you doing it...

nothing for queen??
I went with my four top sus...

its important to note
last of throne of lies she claimed princess and was the scorned
but that time natalija counter claimed with evidence
we dont have that now. irc the princess only has the ability to tell player types and nothing more, if you really want a lynch wagon on flowa , at this point ok . her gameplay aside from her claim looks scummy .
The little bit with kiwi too was a bit weird.
I claimed Sheriff, but NW claimed Paladin and counter claimed. Never once did I claim Princess last ToL.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
What behavior do you think warrants the worry of her being a fool? Do you mean deflecting your questions or perhaps more?
Flip flopping with Kiwi, voting and unvoting her. Claiming like that, lazily to not have to defend herself.

I have answered the first one a lot of times already. Why should I answer every question from every player? Just read my posts, Raito :seriously:.
I didn't see it. Can you show me?

You are consitently asking others to Vote...

Did you put up a vote so far?? Because I didn't see you doing it...
I don't want to split votes.

I'm the Princess.
Did you give a valid explanation on why you just revealed yourself when it was only beta (who is known to suss everyone) sussed you?(The same one you cleared as town right after because hes just annoying,

You said you wanted to just be productive this DP, hence youre claim around 3:30 AM
Nah, defending myself is just so annoying. Wanna do something more productive this DP.
This was 4:10 Am, after that.
I'm the Princess.
10 am and you saying productive stuff like repeating the claim you just said without anyone asking you
wrong claiming for no reason makes her looks like townie

a scum wouldn't claim for no reason cause there's the possibility of getting countered
A valid reasoning. But princess isnt unique as far as i understand.
the chances of there being multiple princesses are too low

so its quite risky for a scum to claim for no reason
Yes, but drag came out saying that its not unique. Any player who played this before, how many princesses were there in any given game?
Would it be a good claim?

Then
I hate having to defend myself all the time. This is so annoying. Since multiple people had me as suspicious I just claimed.

Also...

Vote lynch Kiwi.

I would like you to claim @Kiwipom .
Who had you sus?
I had questions for you but nobody vote lynched you except nw no? And the beta thing,again, is minute as most dont take what he says seriously, since he susses everyone. What do you mean defend yourself all the time?
This was 11:00 AM

After that during noon was uneventfull as there was just a littlle spat beetween you and reborn in which you counter sussed him back because he was questioning your early claim.
See flower let me blunt with you.

You don't enjoy confirm town cred. No one enjoys confirm town cred on day one.

I already said that based on timing and with no counter claim she is likely to be princess.

But condition is with no counter claim.....

But your claim raises some problems....

1)it was totally unwarranted and you literally spoon fed scums that you are invest. This is problem especially when players can be converted and tomorrow we won't be having any idea whether conversion happened or not. And, if yes then who got converted?

2) your claim isn't unique. It's common and can be faked. The only way to confirm is to cross check if there is any counter claim and if yes then invest or scum hunt to see if both are speaking truth(as we can have two same roles in game) or one of them is.

Also, you diverted attention towards by claiming.

You have to see from town perspective and you know very well we are making sense.

Anyway, what's done is done.
Reborn is right here, cant say you have town cred or rep day 1.
Why so concerned about me claiming? Or are you just acting that part? I felt Town vibes from you before, but now you seem like you're trying to convince people that I could still be scum. People know what to do if they wanna confirm my claim.
Yes, so i hope you investigate someone and tell us your results.
You can do that. But stuff like that always causes unnecessary paranoia. I claimed to prevent having to defend myself all the time and now I have to continue doing that. Sigh...

Anyway, from what I got from this DP I get strong Town vs Town vibes from a lot of the arguments here. Hence I'm thinking scum is among the more quiet players who can hide behind those arguments and slip under the radar that way.

Vote lynch Sunita.

I know you're new, but I would like to hear more from you.

@Sunita .
You call out sunita which is valid, but vote lynching her seems extreme no?
Sunita is a completely inexperienced and unfamiliar with these games player, it reeks as a move of desperateness when this is the most casual bold kind of lynch given that it finds its roots merely into inactiveness ๐Ÿค”
Did anything come out of this debate or no? Cause i find there be some inadequacies about fllower wanting to be productive then disappearing for hours only to come back, say shes princess again then leave for another 1h30, come back and just have a back and forth debate with reborn, then lynch sunita to get her to come defend herself. And then she seems to have went on melon.

Im on page 49 rn so idk if something more transpired.

Anyways gonna go back to the last page to vote i guess, since its 10 min left.

Flip flopping with Kiwi, voting and unvoting her. Claiming like that, lazily to not have to defend herself.

I didn't see it. Can you show me?

I don't want to split votes.
I hate having to defend myself all the time. This is so annoying. Since multiple people had me as suspicious I just claimed.

Also...

Vote lynch Kiwi.

I would like you to claim @Kiwipom .

Status
Not open for further replies.