Worst us-president until now was either Andrew Jackson, whos responsible for the genocide on indigenous people who lived in US lands since time immemorial or Bush Jr. for the second Persian Gulf war. Maybe Trump will accomplish something more terrible, we'll see.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Top Best:

1. FDR
2. Lincoln
3. JFK
4. Hate to admit it since he did a lot of damage to my country of origin but Theodore Roosevelt.
5. Eisenhower

Worst:

1. Reagan
2 and 3 (interchangeably). Trump/Bush
4. Nixon
5. idk... maybe Gerald Ford or some shit.
Best
1. Abraham Lincoln
2. FDR
3. Theodore Roosevelt
4. Harry Truman
5. Eisenhower

Worst all time
1. Andrew Johnson
2. James Buchanan
3. Franklin Pierce
4 Millard Fillmore
5. Andrew Jackson

Reagan and Woodrow Wilson are my most hated though. 1800s presidents were pure unbelievable shit.

Best
1. Abraham Lincoln
2. FDR
3. Theodore Roosevelt
4. Harry Truman
5. Eisenhower

Worst all time
1. Andrew Johnson
2. James Buchanan
3. Franklin Pierce
4 Millard Fillmore
5. Andrew Jackson

Reagan and Woodrow Wilson are my most hated though. 1800s presidents were pure unbelievable shit.
Why truman so high? He is not the guy who nuked japan?

Worst us-president until now was either Andrew Jackson, whos responsible for the genocide on indigenous people who lived in US lands since time immemorial or Bush Jr. for the second Persian Gulf war. Maybe Trump will accomplish something more terrible, we'll see.
do you mean George Sr?
Post automatically merged:

He pretty much kept the New Deal alive, spearheaded the recovery of post war europe, transformed the U.S into a global superpower and passed anti segregation laws.

He's widely considered one of the most effective presidents, and a key player in the post WWII U.S hegemony

do you mean George Sr?
Post automatically merged:

He pretty much kept the New Deal alive, spearheaded the recovery of post war europe, transformed the U.S into a global superpower and passed anti segregation laws.

He's widely considered one of the most effective presidents, and a key player in the post WWII U.S hegemony

Nah his father was sending us-military for US first war against Saddam Hussein, who invaded Kuwait at the time. His son is who i'm calling a terrible president.

oh you mean the Iraq war? I rarely see that be referred as the second gulf war considering Kuwaiit and the other gulf states had nothing to do with it

It sometimes is, but yeah the reasoning isn't really there since only Iraq was attacked and involved nor did Hussein invade a neighbour country again.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Truman was the one that turned America into a global superpower and maintained stability during such a chaotic post-war era. It's all about effectiveness.

George Washington and Theodore Roosevelt were racists. Ab Lincoln didn't care about racial equality and simply thought slavery became such a social and economic problem that it could no longer be fixed. That doesn't take away their effectiveness.

Truman was the one that turned America into a global superpower and maintained stability during such a chaotic post-war era. It's all about effectiveness.

George Washington and Theodore Roosevelt were racists. Ab Lincoln didn't care about racial equality and simply thought slavery became such a social and economic problem that it could no longer be fixed. That doesn't take away their effectiveness.
LBJ was also a huge asshole to everyone, but he's the guy who pushed hard for the civil rights acts, and basically told the dixiecrats to get with the plan or fuck off

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
LBJ was also a huge asshole to everyone, but he's the guy who pushed hard for the civil rights acts, and basically told the dixiecrats to get with the plan or fuck off
Also the same guy who said "I'm gonna have these n*****s voting Democrat for the next 50 years."
George Washington has aura
And was freakishly tall for his time. 6'1 when the average male height was 5'6.

Also the same guy who said "I'm gonna have these n*****s voting Democrat for the next 50 years."

And was freakishly tall for his time. 6'1 when the average male height was 5'6.
Irrc the quote was trying to convince a Dixiecrat that getting rid of Jim Crow laws were in their best interest which ironically wasn’t because they all left the DNC

but theres no doubt LBJ was not a good person, and likely racist. Yet compared to well meaning guys like Carter he’s definitely a more “good” policy maker