It hurts me to say this, but it seems like the frenchies have more common sense than the Italians and even us.
And this was despite the entire spectrum of mainstream media diabolizing the winning party.

Its all thank to our history with fascism and a very strong militants base.

We won today, but the fight just began. We need to rediabolize the far right AND change the course of the politics of the country.

And this was despite the entire spectrum of mainstream media diabolizing the winning party.

Its all thank to our history with fascism and a very strong militants base.

We won today, but the fight just began. We need to rediabolize the far right AND change the course of the politics of the country.
News outlets be like "b-b-b-but the lefties are the real racists"

I think it's thanks to the union of the left AND candidates from most republican sides pulling back from the campaign to let someone else win against the far-right.

Now let's see what this government will look like and how the left-wing deputies will undergo bloody treasons to rule with Macron :hope:

News outlets be like "b-b-b-but the lefties are the real racists"

I think it's thanks to the union of the left AND candidates from most republican sides pulling back from the campaign to let someone else win against the far-right.

Now let's see what this government will look like and how the left-wing deputies will undergo bloody treasons to rule with Macron :hope:
Yeah.. that will be a risk.

The left can't do miracles in that position. So whatever we do, the paradigm will favor the far right for the election of 2027.

Militant need to push in the streets, intellectual needs to push in the minds, leftist politician need to push liberal to their limits and leftist media needs help all of them.

What we just raised against racism is a very thin construction. We will need something stronger.

Yeah.. that will be a risk.

The left can't do miracles in that position. So whatever we do, the paradigm will favor the far right for the election of 2027.

Militant need to push in the streets, intellectual needs to push in the minds, leftist politician need to push liberal to their limits and leftist media needs help all of them.

What we just raised against racism is a very thin construction. We will need something stronger.
We need ONE MORE gilet jaune movement :finally::finally::finally:

Running a country like it's a business– bad idea. He'd be the first celebrity after Trump to become president.
Plus what would be the ideological difference between Mr Beast and Biden ? The guy view charity as a way to promotes himself and do good things. I doubt that he would understand that to better the situation of people, you need to work on the system..

Reagan was a celebrity before too
He was massively popular. I think he is the most damaging president of the modern era for the middle and lower class. But it is undeniable he was uncontroversial and incredibly beloved during his tenure.

Trump on the other hand is the single most divisive figure in modern times.