Also the same guy who said "I'm gonna have these n*****s voting Democrat for the next 50 years."

And was freakishly tall for his time. 6'1 when the average male height was 5'6.
Irrc the quote was trying to convince a Dixiecrat that getting rid of Jim Crow laws were in their best interest which ironically wasn’t because they all left the DNC

but theres no doubt LBJ was not a good person, and likely racist. Yet compared to well meaning guys like Carter he’s definitely a more “good” policy maker

Truman was the one that turned America into a global superpower and maintained stability during such a chaotic post-war era. It's all about effectiveness.

George Washington and Theodore Roosevelt were racists. Ab Lincoln didn't care about racial equality and simply thought slavery became such a social and economic problem that it could no longer be fixed. That doesn't take away their effectiveness.
I mean if we’re talking effectiveness current Biden has to be in the top 5 worst, even though other Presidents may have been very bad for their entire terms Biden probably has the worst stretch of ineffectiveness in US presidential history. With the whole Russia and Ukraine situation, Taliban kicking out the US out of Afghanistan and being toyed with by Netanyahu. Kind of disturbing to watch him talk with whatever condition he has.

Franklin D Rosevelt, JFK and Eisenhower should be on everyone’s top 5 best.

I mean if we’re talking effectiveness current Biden has to be in the top 5 worst, even though other Presidents may have been very bad for their entire terms Biden probably has the worst stretch of ineffectiveness in US presidential history. With the whole Russia and Ukraine situation, Taliban kicking out the US out of Afghanistan and being toyed with by Netanyahu. Kind of disturbing to watch him talk with whatever condition he has.

The taliban didn’t kick out the US. The US left.

Policy wise Biden is easily one of the best presidents in recent years LMAO

Domestically? yeah. Even though he hasn't done enough. In Foreign policy? He's been an absolute disaster.
What has he done foreign policy wise to be called a disaster again? We’re talking about U.S interest, not what you morally believe to be the right thing to do.

The only bad thing I can think of is the Taliban pull out, but even then it was actually set in stone by Trump. Biden just didn’t back off it

What has he done foreign policy wise to be called a disaster again? We’re talking about U.S interest, not what you morally believe to be the right thing to do.

The only bad thing I can think of is the Taliban pull out, but even then it was actually set in stone by Trump. Biden just didn’t back off it
Dude, Israel? Absolutely no red lines whatsoever? Young people have abandoned him because of that. It's bad politics and bad policy. But go off, I know somehow you'll always defend whatever the Democrats say or do.

Dude, Israel? Absolutely no red lines whatsoever? Young people have abandoned him because of that. It's bad politics and bad policy. But go off, I know somehow you'll always defend whatever the Democrats say or do.
There’s a reason why U.S always sucks off Israel, to say it’s not in our interest to keep a good relationship with them is delusional lol

now might come back to bite him in the ass? Eh I think his age is the biggest factor. Those who vote against Biden because of his Israel policy are delulu because Trump makes Biden look like he’s pro Palestinian. I doubt anybody those people exist

There’s a reason why U.S always sucks off Israel, to say it’s not in our interest to keep a good relationship with them is delusional lol

now might come back to bite him in the ass? Eh I think his age is the biggest factor. Those who vote against Biden because of his Israel policy are delulu because Trump makes Biden look like he’s pro Palestinian. I doubt anybody those people exist
Jesus Christ, So just because it serves some weapons manufacturer interests it ends up being good policy? I know you don't have convictions but Jesus Christ. Keep blaming the voters just like the Democrats have been doing since 2016, that will definitely win you elections.

Jesus Christ, So just because it serves some weapons manufacturer interests it ends up being good policy? I know you don't have convictions but Jesus Christ. Keep blaming the voters just like the Democrats have been doing since 2016, that will definitely win you elections.
LMAO I asked what was a disaster from an U.S interest stand point? Not a moral one,

China is out there committing their own ethnic cleansing and threatening Taiwan. Do I think it would be good for our interest to start an economic war with China, let alone an actual one? No, don’t be ridiculous.

I don’t stand for anything? Nah I’m just not emotionally driven by you. Don’t bitch out when people can look at things from different POVs

LMAO I asked what was a disaster from an U.S interest stand point? Not a moral one,

China is out there committing their own ethnic cleansing and threatening Taiwan. Do I think it would be good for our interest to start an economic war with China, let alone an actual one? No, don’t be ridiculous.

I don’t stand for anything? Nah I’m just not emotionally driven by you. Don’t bitch out when people can look at things from different POVs
That's the difference between you and me. Morality is not at the center of your politics. You'd rather just play the concern trolling game and pretend you're somehow not a centrist and hyper partisan.