Truman was the one that turned America into a global superpower and maintained stability during such a chaotic post-war era. It's all about effectiveness.

George Washington and Theodore Roosevelt were racists. Ab Lincoln didn't care about racial equality and simply thought slavery became such a social and economic problem that it could no longer be fixed. That doesn't take away their effectiveness.
I mean if we’re talking effectiveness current Biden has to be in the top 5 worst, even though other Presidents may have been very bad for their entire terms Biden probably has the worst stretch of ineffectiveness in US presidential history. With the whole Russia and Ukraine situation, Taliban kicking out the US out of Afghanistan and being toyed with by Netanyahu. Kind of disturbing to watch him talk with whatever condition he has.

Franklin D Rosevelt, JFK and Eisenhower should be on everyone’s top 5 best.

I mean if we’re talking effectiveness current Biden has to be in the top 5 worst, even though other Presidents may have been very bad for their entire terms Biden probably has the worst stretch of ineffectiveness in US presidential history. With the whole Russia and Ukraine situation, Taliban kicking out the US out of Afghanistan and being toyed with by Netanyahu. Kind of disturbing to watch him talk with whatever condition he has.

The taliban didn’t kick out the US. The US left.

Policy wise Biden is easily one of the best presidents in recent years LMAO

Domestically? yeah. Even though he hasn't done enough. In Foreign policy? He's been an absolute disaster.
What has he done foreign policy wise to be called a disaster again? We’re talking about U.S interest, not what you morally believe to be the right thing to do.

The only bad thing I can think of is the Taliban pull out, but even then it was actually set in stone by Trump. Biden just didn’t back off it

What has he done foreign policy wise to be called a disaster again? We’re talking about U.S interest, not what you morally believe to be the right thing to do.

The only bad thing I can think of is the Taliban pull out, but even then it was actually set in stone by Trump. Biden just didn’t back off it
Dude, Israel? Absolutely no red lines whatsoever? Young people have abandoned him because of that. It's bad politics and bad policy. But go off, I know somehow you'll always defend whatever the Democrats say or do.

Dude, Israel? Absolutely no red lines whatsoever? Young people have abandoned him because of that. It's bad politics and bad policy. But go off, I know somehow you'll always defend whatever the Democrats say or do.
There’s a reason why U.S always sucks off Israel, to say it’s not in our interest to keep a good relationship with them is delusional lol

now might come back to bite him in the ass? Eh I think his age is the biggest factor. Those who vote against Biden because of his Israel policy are delulu because Trump makes Biden look like he’s pro Palestinian. I doubt anybody those people exist

There’s a reason why U.S always sucks off Israel, to say it’s not in our interest to keep a good relationship with them is delusional lol

now might come back to bite him in the ass? Eh I think his age is the biggest factor. Those who vote against Biden because of his Israel policy are delulu because Trump makes Biden look like he’s pro Palestinian. I doubt anybody those people exist
Jesus Christ, So just because it serves some weapons manufacturer interests it ends up being good policy? I know you don't have convictions but Jesus Christ. Keep blaming the voters just like the Democrats have been doing since 2016, that will definitely win you elections.

Jesus Christ, So just because it serves some weapons manufacturer interests it ends up being good policy? I know you don't have convictions but Jesus Christ. Keep blaming the voters just like the Democrats have been doing since 2016, that will definitely win you elections.
LMAO I asked what was a disaster from an U.S interest stand point? Not a moral one,

China is out there committing their own ethnic cleansing and threatening Taiwan. Do I think it would be good for our interest to start an economic war with China, let alone an actual one? No, don’t be ridiculous.

I don’t stand for anything? Nah I’m just not emotionally driven by you. Don’t bitch out when people can look at things from different POVs

LMAO I asked what was a disaster from an U.S interest stand point? Not a moral one,

China is out there committing their own ethnic cleansing and threatening Taiwan. Do I think it would be good for our interest to start an economic war with China, let alone an actual one? No, don’t be ridiculous.

I don’t stand for anything? Nah I’m just not emotionally driven by you. Don’t bitch out when people can look at things from different POVs
That's the difference between you and me. Morality is not at the center of your politics. You'd rather just play the concern trolling game and pretend you're somehow not a centrist and hyper partisan.

That's the difference between you and me. Morality is not at the center of your politics. You'd rather just play the concern trolling game and pretend you're somehow not a centrist and hyper partisan.
Because morality is subjective and the best approach to politics is compromise in which every person involved gets a win. If you can’t understand this then politics isn’t for you, and you’ll be miserable following it for the rest of your life

The taliban didn’t kick out the US. The US left.
I know I just worded it that way because it was a complete meltdown after 20 years of bombing that country.

Lmao they suck them off because they are Israel’s lapdog in that relationship. Otherwise the majority of Americans are getting fed up with sending hundreds of billions of dollars to a genocidal pariah state drawing the anger of an entire region in the world while there are dozens of issues at home that money could be spent on. Not rocket science to realize that isn’t in the best interests of America or its people.
The taliban pullout was so bad that it emboldened Russia to carry out their invasion of Ukraine after smelling weakness from the US hegemonic order.

Biden’s approach to the Palestine crisis is an absolute disaster as far as foreign policy goes like that much is obvious unless you’ve been living under a rock. He’s literally about to lose to Trump because of it. Look at the spillover it has had so far with Iran’s proxies in Yemen and Iraq causing so much problems for the US with American soldiers dying. Haven’t looked into his immigration policies but I’ve seen Democrats calling it out so he’s been utterly failing on multiple fronts.

I know I just worded it that way because it was a complete meltdown after 20 years of bombing that country.

Lmao they suck them off because they are Israel’s lapdog in that relationship. Otherwise the majority of Americans are getting fed up with sending hundreds of billions of dollars to a genocidal pariah state drawing the anger of an entire region in the world while there are dozens of issues at home that money could be spent on. Not rocket science to realize that isn’t in the best interests of America or its people.

The taliban pullout was so bad that it emboldened Russia to carry out their invasion of Ukraine after smelling weakness from the US hegemonic order.

Biden’s approach to the Palestine crisis is an absolute disaster as far as foreign policy goes like that much is obvious unless you’ve been living under a rock. He’s literally about to lose to Trump because of it. Look at the spillover it has had so far with Iran’s proxies in Yemen and Iraq causing so much problems for the US with American deaths. Haven’t looked into his immigration policies but I’ve seen Democrats calling it out so he’s been utterly failing on multiple fronts.
A lot of centrists that I know are horrified by Biden, and a lot of American Zionists think he’s not doing enough to help Israel. Biden has no chance of winning due to his dementia and horrible foreign policies. My age group is not willing to vote for him anymore, and that spells doom for his reelection.

But I guess it’s good policy in the eyes of rah-rah democrats and so called enlightened centrists since morality is subjective and it serves our interests in the region somehow? But I guess I’m the delulu one in the eyes of Roo or whatever.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Because morality is subjective and the best approach to politics is compromise in which every person involved gets a win. If you can’t understand this then politics isn’t for you, and you’ll be miserable following it for the rest of your life
Yeah no. Compromise is the main reason everything is getting shittier overtime. America for example is right wing, and has been getting more right wing over the past 60 years because the democratic party constantly compromises with Republicans.

Biden is an example of someone who pulls a knife out 2 inches, but compromises by not allowing cleaning to be done, making infection spread.

yet every American president believes in a strong relationship with Israel and the other powers in the area? I’m sorry but you’re naive if you think U.S is being Israel. Are they controlled by the Saudis too?
No it didn’t. Are we just making shit up now?
Biden’s approach to the Palestine crisis is an absolute disaster as far as foreign policy goes like that much is obvious unless you’ve been living under a rock. He’s literally about to lose to Trump because of it. Look at the spillover it has had so far with Iran’s proxies in Yemen and Iraq causing so much problems for the US with American soldiers dying. Haven’t looked into his immigration policies but I’ve seen Democrats calling it out so he’s been utterly failing on multiple fronts.
You do realize you quite literally didn’t answer my question right?

And lol @ losing to trump because of it. You do realize Trump is a lot more pro Israel right? If anything Trump voters want more support for Israel. How is the war so far going to change that? You think Biden failed by not nuking the West Bank?

we’ve been fighting Iran proxies since forever, nothing changed under Biden nor Trump. In fact didnt Trump get a few of our soldiers killed during his little squabble with Iran?

so I ask again, how has the IS/PL war been disastrous for U.S foreign interest? Because as far as I can tell. Same allies, same relationships and same status quo. Nothing changed

Post automatically merged:

Yeah no. Compromise is the main reason everything is getting shittier overtime. America for example is right wing, and has been getting more right wing over the past 60 years because the democratic party constantly compromises with Republicans.

Biden is an example of someone who pulls a knife out 2 inches, but compromises by not allowing cleaning to be done, making infection spread.
Yeah yes. Politics is, and has always been a game of negotiations where you convince every party gets a win.

Easiest example is policies such as welfare. You think republicans don’t benefit from welfare? That is a win for them. The challenge has always been convincing the other party that they will gain from implementations such as those

if you don’t believe that you’re just a closeted autocrat who wants to impose their morality on others, or delusional. Either way democracy isn’t for you
Post automatically merged:

A lot of centrists that I know are horrified by Biden, and a lot of American Zionists think he’s not doing enough to help Israel. Biden has no chance of winning due to his dementia and horrible foreign policies. My age group is not willing to vote for him anymore, and that spells doom for his reelection.

But I guess it’s good policy in the eyes of rah-rah democrats and so called enlightened centrists since morality is subjective and it serves our interests in the region somehow? But I guess I’m the delulu one in the eyes of Roo or whatever.
Yes you’re delusional, which is why no politicians you’ll ever support would get shit done at a federal level. And when they do they’ll be so far to the “right” of you that you think they’re centrist or right wingers

Good luck being miserable

Last edited:

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Yeah yes. Politics is, and has always been a game of negotiations where you convince every party gets a win.

Easiest example is policies such as welfare. You think republicans don’t benefit from welfare? That is a win for them. The challenge has always been convincing the other party that they will gain from implementations such as those

if you don’t believe that you’re just a closeted autocrat who wants to impose their morality on others, or delusional. Either way democracy isn’t for you
America isn't even a democracy lol. It's an oligarchy.

And you're telling ME, of all people, that I'm trying to enforce my own morality? Lmao. You're the one all in your feelings man. I go with history and practically, and by history, compromise has been a failure fucking over everyone but the people in charge.