Status
Not open for further replies.
Portgas D ace
Portgas D rogue

At least some citizen could have a feeling that Roger was possibly a D too or at least he has connections to the D clan ( mother).

Could be, but also consider that Roger relationship with Ace was only known for minutes in a broadcast.

They could also think, that Ace didn't get his "D" from Roger as he is Gold, and it is was a way to protect Ace identity.

See for yourself oda is full of cap, he says something else in interview and does completely different in his manga. Never come in front of me saying oda said "this" oda said "that" in his interview. His words are worth farts

Well the full name would already be seen by all citizens through newspaper and bounty poster. Everyone knows its GOLD
Just lack of awareness about Roger and his connection to other people.

Mm so they did know, maybe they assumed D was also part of her family name? Now that Roger has it maybe that makes it stand out even more

So just the same chapter as the last 3? Lmao. Oda really thinks these stalling chapters help build up reader anticipation.

It really does if we read that chapters in a row, but with this pace, its kinda boring to a certain point.

I mean, Oda can just skip all this and then we can have a resume of what he said in the same style Jimbei told Luffy what happened in those 2 years of absence.

Could be, but also consider that Roger relationship with Ace was only known for minutes in a broadcast.

They could also think, that Ace didn't get his "D" from Roger as he is Gold, and it is was a way to protect Ace identity.
Well it's fiction in the end
Realistically many ppl would have something in their minds already the moment they know he is Roger son.
Sengoku clearly mentioned the D in his mother's name to the public and also Ace bounty poster has his full name with D.
Well whatever.

Well it's fiction in the end
Realistically many ppl would have a something in their minds already the moment they know he is Roger son.
Sengoku clearly mentioned the D in his mother's name to the public and also Ace bounty poster has his full name with D.
Well whatever.

Yeah, saw that she was also named with Portage D

I already wrote this in spoiler waiting room but here is it again:

Omfg... Nothing happens again.
"Roger knows the true history" NO SHIT?!?! I DIDN'T KNOW THAT SHERLOCK!!!
"People are surprised to know of the "D" in Roger's name" REALLY?!?! I'M SURPRISED TOO!!!

I'm definitely gonna take a break from this manga after this arc. It's ridiculous. 2 month of a speech which drags on and on and on and on.
I feel you, this is just the second half of WCI and third act of Wano all over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.