Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that’s the most likely outcome. The SH don’t really need VP they have Franky. I’m kind of dissappointed that Oda didn’t highlight Franky learning anything after meeting VP.
They don’t need Vegapunk which is why I said Stussy. A spy who needs to learn that she is human and can inherit punks dream of creating the internet is very fitting
Post automatically merged:

She literally walked past him
You get the Sunny and Nesjuro is literally nowhere’s near the giant ship lmao

Cry me a river bro. Sanji failed you should be used to it by now.
I dont care about one piece anymore dude i barely even have discussion about it, i just wanted to call out you being hypocrite and acting like u dont hate sanji and aint biased lol

have a good day tho, just admit u dont like sanji

The fact that G5 Luffy hasn’t done shit this arc completely shits on the impact it had on being how Luffy bested Kaido.

That’s the point is Oda puts these characters in shitty positions then has them do the dumbest shit to not get out of it. Like literally Zoro and Jinbe are in this because Zoro was playing with Lucci for hours
The planing of this arc is unprecedently bad. Wano reeks more because it was longer, far too long, but it ultimately made more sense than Egghead.

They don’t need Vegapunk which is why I said Stussy. A spy who needs to learn that she is human and can inherit punks dream of creating the internet is very fitting
Post automatically merged:

You get the Sunny and Nesjuro is literally nowhere’s near the giant ship lmao
I cant imagine anyone tagging along with the SHs

I dont care about one piece anymore dude i barely even have discussion about it, i just wanted to call out you being hypocrite and acting like u dont hate sanji and aint biased lol

have a good day tho, just admit u dont like sanji
I’m not biased at all. But I don’t like Sanji. I think that much has been clear for a long time. I’ve said it verbatim a few times now lol.

The only bias that I have is that I don’t believe that I’m biased.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I like Gorosei as villains, the aura/vibe they leave to the story/characters, but I am bored by stallpiece.
It’s a cool concept but when Oda isn’t willing to follow through with their set up as these other worldly demons, it’s all flat?

how much longer can we wait before we see them do anything remotely impressive for high tiers

Zoro was elevated to yonko level after hitting Nusjuro's sword so I think we can easily count Atlas among the gods of One Piecre
There was an haki clash between woro and nasjuro.there wasnt one with atlas or lanji for them to deserve yonko treatment. this is no different to robin rolling big mom on the ground.

Oda with his back to back L chapters. Vegapunk saying shit we already know. Every Gorosei getting stalled by every tom dick and Harry. The satellites dying left right and centre. Everyone pulling out the D in their name.

14 pages of ass after a week break. Only Oda can do this shit

Status
Not open for further replies.