Euro 2024!!! Kicktipp

England or Spain, who wins today?

• Total voters
Should be more visible here:

https://x.com/timkosternl/status/1811155987463807418?s=46&t=ZXbcsGjZ86Uf-_uhzsw5Jw

Left hand should be fine bouncing from the body, right hand is ehhh. But what followed after was crazytown with Kane’s finest dive yet ☠️
There were 4 orange man in front of that player and none noticed the hand :snoopy:
Post automatically merged:

just to witness all the salt and malding from a lot of football fans.
Georgia vs Turkey for the finale was the best thing that could have happened in the history of European malding. And I’ll die on that hill !!

I'm aware.

I guess we're a bit alike then, since I'm Colombian and was raised in the US.
lol Reborn is from India he is making up his nationality :gokulaugh:

I am Argentinian who got raised in England but now live somewhere else...

Btw, Colombia last defeat was against...... Argentina :myman:
lol :willight:

A part of me wants Spain to win because they played by far the most aesthetic football, but another wants England to win even more just to witness all the salt and malding from a lot of football fans.
I dislike Southgate’s brand of football but the team is gem . If they had someone like Hansi flick as manager they would have had trophy already .

Spain is still a young team and England has very experience side and half of the squad has experience of playing last Euro finals I would say England are in good spot because of experience in depth which Spain lacks right now .

lmfao « 300€ » :kobeha:
That penalty suck Ingerland has ghost of Queen backing them up .

When I saw the Ref list earlier I knew this guy had bad history but it was personally bad and feel for Dutch they are amazing side .

Southgate is one lucky Mofo
He indeed is . He should thank his players rather than tactics because he clearly has lucky charm tag . Experience won them .

Last edited:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
lol Reborn is from India he is making up his nationality :gokulaugh:

lol :willight:

I dislike Southgate’s brand of football but the team is gem . If they had someone like Hansi flick as manager they would have had trophy already .

Spain is still a young team and England has very experience side and half of the squad has experience of playing last Euro finals I would say England are in good spot because of experience in depth which Spain lacks right now .

That penalty suck Ingerland has ghost of Queen backing them up .

When I saw the Ref list earlier I knew this guy had bad history but it was personally bad and feel for Dutch they are amazing side .

He indeed is . He should thank his players rather than tactics because he clearly has lucky charm tag . Experience won them .
@Reborn U lowkey weird my guy. I should've known better.

I should've known better. Guess we won tho.
:shame: