Euro 2024!!! Kicktipp

England or Spain, who wins today?

• Total voters
Football rivalry between S.American nations is something else lol

And, I really don't understand how anyone in sane mind can criticize 16 years old Yamal for not scoring goals (before Semi match) in his first ever major tournament :whitepress:
People will criticize and probably jealous of his success .

Yamal should be in school but instead helping his country beat likes of Mbappe and other world class players .

It was not correct, he didn’t change Kane’s shot at all by the block, and he hit him by pure accident by going for the ball, after Kane already shot it. And Kane acting like his foot is broken after the fact doesn’t change anything either. Though it seemed fine a second after 🤡

It’s never a penalty and it’s not without reason it’s the most talked about thing after this game.
You have no idea about the rules then he hits the Kanes foot. It doesnt matter how Kane has reacted. There is a clear foul he shouldnt have hit his foot. Thats why VAR call was correct too. We shouldnt judge penalties which team we want to win.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I was onsite and couldn't watch the game live, watched the replay blind and wasn't even surprised my boys won :myman:

I told y'all people letting the Southgate meme blind em to the fact England is winning it.

It's coming home. If you don't like it, seethe. Cope. Cry. Mald :cryabit:
:cryabit:
Akai here ^^^

Akai behind the scenes

100% not a penalty. Also, a couple of other really bad fouls against Netherlands that were never fouls. But if you ask me it was rigged and England doesn't deserve place in finals but I have to carry out my act so

:cryabit::cryabit::cryabit::cryabit:

Could be but it doesn't matter if Kane hits after he hits because the Dutchman puts the sole of his foot on the axis of the shot so it's a foul.
This is a foul no matter where you do it on the field.
And yet initially it was not a penalty, and that was correct. Don’t defend trash refereeing, it ruins football