Euro 2024!!! Kicktipp

England or Spain, who wins today?

• Total voters
Its not even referee VAR corrected him because there was a penalty. VAR's call and the penalty was correct. There are shit decisions all in this euro but this isnt one of them.
Yeah, the VAR refs were the terrible ones, then the main ref cracked under pressure, doubled down and gave the most ridiculous penalty and yellow card in European competition 🤡

Yeah, the VAR refs were the terrible ones, then the main ref cracked under pressure, doubled down and gave the most ridiculous penalty and yellow card in European competition 🤡
There is a contact to Kanes foot how its terrible call. If you come by showing the sole of the foot to the opponent in this way, it will be a direct kick if there is a contact does. The penalty is correct.

There is a contact to Kanes foot how its terrible call. If you come by showing the sole of the foot to the opponent in this way, it will be a direct kick if there is a contact does. The penalty is correct.
It’s terrible, Kane already sent the ball and once that happened, there’s no need to punish a defender with a penalty anymore cause he did not change shit. A simple kick here was enough. A yellow would be harsh. A yellow and a penalty is way out of proportion for what actually happened.

It’s terrible, Kane already sent the ball and once that happened, there’s no need to punish a defender with a penalty anymore cause he did not change shit. A simple kick here was enough. A yellow would be harsh. A yellow and a penalty is way out of proportion for what actually happened.
Jealous cus you aint us.

Lmao I have no horse in this race, just this is trash refereeing at such a high level with all helping tools, and you should all condemn it.
I legit thought it was a penalty. Would be saying the same if it was in the Netherland's favour.
Post automatically merged:

I am with you and akai. It's coming home :finally:

YOU TRIED CONVINCING ME EARLIER THIS WEEK THAT YOU'RE ENGLISH. :josad:

It doesnt matter if he sent a ball or not. I foul a player after he sent the ball so it shouldnt count is what you are saying to me. What the dutch player did was a dangerous play. It was an amateur mistake. Its a penalty but the yellow is up to the referee. I agree yellow maybe a bit harsh but the penalty isnt.

It doesnt matter if he sent a ball or not. I foul a player after he sent the ball so it shouldnt count is what you are saying to me. What the dutch player did was a dangerous play. It was an amateur mistake. Its a penalty but the yellow is up to the referee. I agree yellow maybe a bit harsh but the penalty isnt.
It matters, cause if he changed the ball course AND hurt Kane, then it’s a penalty. Ridiculous to give a penalty for clearly hitting the opponent with no intention or change in the ball’s direction. Goal kick and that’s it.

If you’re such a fair penalty king, go demand one for Saka handball 😭

It matters, cause if he changed the ball course AND hurt Kane, then it’s a penalty. Ridiculous to give a penalty for clearly hitting the opponent with no intention or change in the ball’s direction. Goal kick and that’s it.

No thats bullshit reasoning. The intention doesnt matter in this situation its a dangerous play with contact and it would be foul anywhere on the pitch including in the box. It doesnt matter if the ball is out of his foot or not.

Also Saka handball doesnt count the hand in a natural position. There was nothing he could do.

No thats bullshit reasoning. The intention doesnt matter in this situation its a dangerous play with contact and it would be foul anywhere on the pitch including in the box. It doesnt matter if the ball is out of his foot or not.

Also Saka handball doesnt count the hand in a natural position. There was nothing he could do.
Of course not, it’s all fair when it’s in your favour 😭