gotta love the crazy twitter left saying Trump and his watchers deserved to die

this sure will bring about peace
It's because everything has been so radicalized, and all the leftist media channels continuesly demonizing Trump and spreading actual lies and misinformation.
They learned it from the 8 plus years of the MSM non-stop bashing Trump.
If anything it's on them.

Indigo

Let the Past Die
The world would burn if Trump was actually murdered
It's still going to

either of the next two things will happen:

Trump wins, uses the attempt on his life as a tool to start pushing down even crazier things, and of course he will use his new given powers by the Supreme Court to go crazy

or Biden wins, and Trump's supporters will be rage fueled once again, but this time with an assassination attempt on Trump, and we will most likely see a bigger Jan 6 this time around

i'm just seeing escalation, no matter the path we take

hopefully i'm wrong, and things will come down

but after the last 10 years, i don't buy it

too many forces outside of the US wants to see the country fall on it's own sword, so they can do whatever they want

Trump already said he wishes to take US out of NATO right? I'm sure Russia and China would love that shit

It's still going to

Trump wins, uses the attempt on his life as a tool to start pushing down even crazier things, and of course he will use his new given powers by the Supreme Court to go crazy

or Biden wins, and Trump's supporters will be rage fueled once again, but this time with an assassination attempt on Trump, and we will most likely see a bigger Jan 6 this time around

too many forces outside of the US wants to see the country fall on it's own sword, so they can do whatever they want

Trump already said he wishes to take US out of NATO right? I'm sure Russia and China would love that shit
Lmao what are his "new powers"?

It's still going to

Yeah you may have a point.

Like I said one short head tilting, we might to talk about US civil war,

leading into China, Russia and Iran using the chaos for their gain?

immunity on official acts

and official acts being decided by the Supreme Court

who is mostly Conservative
Sweet summer child, all former US presidents are immune to prosecution for formal acts as president per constitution. There's nothing new about this, they just read the law.

Trump v. United States (23-939)
The nature of Presidential power entitles a former President to absolute immunity from criminal prosecution for actions within his conclusive and preclusive constitutional authority; he is also entitled to at least presumptive immunity from prosecution for all his official acts; there is no immunity for unofficial acts.
This is verbatim.

Indigo

Let the Past Die
Sweet summer child, all former US presidents are immune to prosecution for formal acts as president per constitution. There's nothing new about this, they just read the law.
what changed is the fact the Supreme Court is composed of conservatives wishing to grant Trump the claims of his actions being official, even when they aren't

that's the problem