Lmao no

A theory is either true or false. A theory is a ensemble, its a model. If the model is wrong, its wrong, its not partially true.

Its close to the truth, but its not true.

And it means that your theory is false genius. Again, a theory is an ensemble.

Ergo : Knowledge is not necessarily the truth.

You are wiggling like a mosquito in a glass of vinegar. You are not winning this argument dear. Again I told you. I'm playing with you here

you're a clown

these 2 lines basically mean the same thing
He affirmed what I said earlier to, earlier I said the mind is an abstraction and he said that is technically true lol

He says he's playing with me but he is unconsciously agreeing lol
:doffytroll:
Post automatically merged:

This isn’t even top 10 dumbest things you’ve said but its hella dumb
One thing is for sure, I’m betting on the average woman to beat your pencil neck bumass
:milaugh:
Whatever Top 10 Dumbest Takes exists for Logiko, let's add "truth isn't knowledge "humans have no free will", and "women are equally strong as men" to that list lolol

AL sama

Red Haired
He affirmed what I said earlier to, earlier I said the mind is an abstraction and he said that is technically true lol

Whatever Top 10 Dumbest Takes exists for Logiko, let's add "truth isn't knowledge "humans have no free will", and "women are equally strong as men" to that list lolol
nothing new lol

Don't forget "murder isn't violence"
No. This was not political violence, this was intended attempted murder.

It's quite literally in the word knowledge, the word know

Google definition for know
verb
  1. be aware of through observation, inquiry, or information
Again, you can know something without said thing being a truth.

:kayneshrug:

Religion statements, for example, were considered common knowledge. Was it true ?

No. Because the state of knowledge is something in constant evolution. Its depends on the context of the creation.

You can wiggle ALL YOU WANT, you won't win this one.

:shocking:
I take that as a win

It is partially true lol, in as much as parts of it are true

It is by definition, partially true
Again, no. A theory is a ensemble, its a complete model, its the ENSEMBLE that is either true or not.

This isn’t even top 10 dumbest things you’ve said but its hella dumb
One thing is for sure, I’m betting on the average woman to beat your pencil neck bumass
:milaugh:
Oh ? The come back of the reactionnaries and sexists ?

You guys want to have fun ? I'm getting bored right now.

:carrocorn:

these 2 lines basically mean the same thing
Nop lol.

Close to the truth is not true. The truth is 1 or 0 its not "close to 1"

Lmao, you are new here, right ?

:ihaha:

Ohhh !!? Interesting !

I sence a disturbance here:

- Either someone who doesn't know how to read and that would be too sad...
- Either someone that is used to deform all the point of views and arguments of its adversary...

Let me think.. if I'm correct and if I'm adding every information I gathered today...

Nooo... you are not a liberal, its too progressive you wouldn't have jumped on the "woman are weak" agenda so fast

BUT... you did talk about the "depravation" of society..

Hm....

Wait...

Did I just catched a new kind of dark type pokemon here ?

You want to play too AL ? Its been a while since our last dance..
Yes, Logiko, 2 + 2 is 4, the Earth is round, and truth is knowledge
Still nop, but I admire the resistance

Don't forget "murder isn't violence"
Between "murder is not political violence" and "murder isn't violence" there is a gap mate .. come on.

I know you guys love to deform the arguments of your opposition because you are to lazy to understand them, but make an effort..

You are smarter than this :)

you've only seen tip of the iceberg so far
Said the guy who don't want to moderate transphobia

I'm scared bros, what's batshit insane thing is he going to say? That Pedro is alive??
You are not ready. I told you, I'm only entertaining myself.

If I really wanted to debate with you, this would be a different kind of conversation

:willight:

Last edited:
Again, you can know something without said thing being a truth.

:kayneshrug:

Religion statements, for example, were considered common knowledge. Was it true ?

No. Because the state of knowledge is something in constant evolution. Its depends on the context of the creation.

You can wiggle ALL YOU WANT, you won't win this one.

I take that as a win

Again, no. A theory is a ensemble, its a complete model, its the ENSEMBLE that is either true or not.

Oh ? The come back of the reactionnaries and sexists ?

You guys want to have fun ? I'm getting bored right now.

:carrocorn:

Nop lol.

Close to the truth is not true. The truth is 1 or 0 its not "close to 1"

Lmao, you are new here, right ?

:ihaha:

Ohhh !!? Interesting !

I sence a disturbance here:

- Either someone who doesn't know how to read and that would be too sad...
- Either someone that is used to deform all the point of views and arguments of its adversary...

Let me think.. if I'm correct and if I'm adding every information I gathered today...

Nooo... you are not a liberal, its too progressive you wouldn't have jumped on the "woman are weak" agenda so fast

BUT... you did talk about the "depravation" of society..

Hm....

Wait...

Did I just catched a new kind of dark type pokemon here ?

You want to play too AL ? Its been a while since our last dance..

Still nop, but I admire the resistance

Between "murder is not political violence" and "murder isn't violence" there is a gap mate .. come on.

I know you guys love to deform the arguments of your opposition because you are to lazy to understand them, but make an effort..

You are smarter than this :)

Said the guy who don't want to moderate transphobia

You are not ready. I told you, I'm only entertaining myself.

If I really wanted to debate you, this would be a different kind of conversation

:willight:
Trump's murder (or the attempted murder of him) IS political violence, lmao. Literally just look up political violence and tell me the top stories

Trump's murder (or the attempted murder of him) IS political violence, lmao.
Its beyond political violence. Its attempted murder. Plain and simple.

GRANTED, you could say that it is ALSO political violence, but its important to distinguish the two.

Why ? Because equating the two as political violence renders real political violence as illegitimate when they are, in reality, perfectly legitimate in particular contexts.

Its the same process as calling both "terrorist" a movement of resistance and a terrorist organization. Equating two form of violence as something horrible renders the action of resistance illegitimate.

It only allows authoritarian and fascists rethorics to grow and it render the possibility of opposition against those rethoric, inaccessible.

Its beyond political violence. Its attempted murder. Plain and simple.

GRANTED, you could say that it is ALSO political violence, but its important to distinguish the two.

Why ? Because equating the two as political violence renders real political violence as illegitimate when they are, in reality, perfectly legitimate in particular contexts.

Its the same process as calling both "terrorist" a movement of resistance and a terrorist organization. Equating to form of violence as something horrible renders the action of resistance illegitimate.

It only allows authoritarian and fascists rethorics to grow.