Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Ok mate

You want to keep the hostilities going ? Ok, let's dance:

@TheAncientCenturion , what I will say here might be important for you to know or at least understand.

I'll talk about what happened in the Nakama thread first, then extend the vision:

First .. no. I kept calling toxic people toxic. Not bullies or very rarely, not really the same thing. Although there was a time, where I believe I used that term since I was facing insults everyday coming from sometimes 5 or 10 persons at a time while going through a literal depression IRL. That was the one time where I got a bit tired of the situation and I took a big break. So I called for the moderation to do something. Which took its Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime.

While I didn't felt bullied 99 % of the time (and I still don't, sometime I actually pity those who have a discussion with me..) because I have a strong skin, while I did replied sometime with passive agressiveness (due to the environment) and while I retrospectively think that I was a bit cherry picky on some toxic behavior (I accept things now that I would have absolutely not accepted when I first arrived - WHICH IS NOT a good thing)... I was mostly alone for months debating against 5, 10 sometimes 15 people at once. And everyday, I was facing insults, disrespect insidious remarks about my life, my mind or my skills.

So I stand by it. You guys accepted things and insults that should not be acceptable. And you inverted the responsibility on me who was denouncing said behaviors while giving absolutely no insult or actual toxic behavior. (and no, not even that "pigeon incident", for more information about that go check this post (that is interesting to understand how Van works when he tries to delegitimize someone and how other people follow him))

I was literally threadbanned one month out of the first nakama thread on the motive that I was calling out the toxic behavior of others. You guys literally acted like those people who blame victim of rape for calling out those who do the crime. (careful, I'm not saying that this is the same gravity, I'm ONLY making a comparison of principle)

This was not normal. And this should have been moderated properly. You guys completely failed.

In reality, the moderation I faced since then is saying a lot about the state of the forum. I was banned 4 times in total. Want to know why ?

1. 1 month month threadbanned from the nakama thread because I was calling out the toxicity of people. Its seems that its not okay to call out toxic behaviors in insults outside of the political thread on worstgen.
2. ? month threadbanned from the Nakama thread because I thought it would be pertinent to talk about the link between the concept of racism and the treatment of fictionnal races by fans since, at the time, people were using the fact that Carrot was a Mink as a way to delegitimize and dehumanize her.
3. x week threadbanned from this very thread because I refused to let Seth and multiple other users spit out literal despicable transphobia for 2 days straight because I explained in a very positive and pedagogic thread why before buying Hogward legacy, you should be aware that it would finance a very hardcore anti-trans activist (you can check back, this is what made this thread popular in the first place)
4. PERMABANNED from the Nakama thread because I said that political discussions should be given more freedom and have more place in discussion about political subject related to the story (which is literally what the Nakama thread is when you take the time to understand the purpose and core principles of the thread) and that I would not hesitate to continue to discuss about those subjects if I were to return in the thread.

Meanwhile, I can still see unmoderated transphobia, racist rethoric, sexism and many other toxic behaviors all over the place. This is actually ridiculous

:shocking:

And no, for those asking. I still don't think I'm being censored.

And I don't think those "ban" were dramatic for me. Its okay, I'm not dead. But it is important to remind them. for the understanding of the underlying problem. I know the rules, and I'm going against the rules when I talk about politic in the Nakama thread. The problem is that those guys don't understand that political discussions are EVERYWHERE since One Piece is literally a POLITICAL STORY. Those are not specific to this section. Nakama thread included.

Let's take that discussion from a week or two ago about Sanji and sex workers. The OP of said thread literally titled it "Sanji support prostitution according to his latest vivre card info" you can't make something more political.. But nooo. There was Sanji is the title and its was talking about an sbs, so mods didn't get that it is an highly political subject and the fact that it was literally inciting hatred/intolerance toward sex workers.

That's what depolitization does to your brain. You don't see the political and therefore you can't see the problems.

So what did I say ?

I said "please, respect sex workers, for more, I'll be talking in the political thread", which OF COURSE raised the red little flags of every reactionnaries in town passing by and I had to literally explained for multiple pages why we should always respect sex workers in front of incels... without ANY MODS just backing me up for once and saying... "yes, please, respect sex workers and bye bye the thread".

But why would this happen ? Since those guys don't understand the problem in legitimizing the hatred against sex workers through the story to begin with... No instead, all the discussions where I interacted have been moved in the political thread and the thread taking a shot at sex workers is still active.

Logikal:kayneshrug:

And nothing is changing since the mods I'm interacting with are still failing to understand the basic moderation principle and are even participating in the problem as I literally had to ask Van not to spread racist rethoric a few weeks ago.

So Van, AL,

No, you two are not bullies. I faced multiple bullies in my life and those guys had an actual power over me. That's not the case here.

You mates are simply the product of our time. A part of the toxic generation created by internet and 4chan, the result of depolitization and the absence of care.

But you are mods and that will stay a problem as long as you don't take what I have to say seriously. Yes.. you might be doing a good job at sending away those very toxic people.. but look at the state of the forum...

Are you happy with the current negativity ?

I have been warning you for MONTH about that. And I even remember being told that you guys had ideas to take care of the problem (I won't say the names). And yet look at the state of the One Piece main discussion section..

You guys are not realizing that you can have an impact on the overall fanbase !

If you don't take care of Worstgen, the circle of hate and the echo chamber of negativity will only amplify and I know for a FACT that it will not be Oda's fault since I've been warning people about those negative phenomenon multiple years BEFORE EVEN JOINING WORSTGEN.

This will result, if enough people are present in the spreading of negativity in the entire fanbase and since influencers are not really that conscientious either, the circle of hatred will continue to grow and we will face a BIG division in the fanbase between toxic fans who love One Piece, and toxic people who trash One Piece while reading it. This will result in insults, sexism, transphobia, racism etc from everypart. like any mob phenomenon of big scale and the One Piece fanbase will forever be compared to the worst fanbases on the planet.

Sorry, but this is not acceptable.

You guys have the power to bring back positivity here.

So please, do something. Because there are solutions.
It's always funny seeing you spam tag other mods and an admin as if we all don't have the same impression of you. Calling people racist, sexist and misogynistic for not thinking Carrot would be a SH and justifying it by saying "you're fighting toxicity" leaves quite the rep.

Ok mate

You want to keep the hostilities going ? Ok, let's dance:

@TheAncientCenturion , what I will say here might be important for you to know or at least understand.

I'll talk about what happened in the Nakama thread first, then extend the vision:

First .. no. I kept calling toxic people toxic. Not bullies or very rarely, not really the same thing. Although there was a time, where I believe I used that term since I was facing insults everyday coming from sometimes 5 or 10 persons at a time while going through a literal depression IRL. That was the one time where I got a bit tired of the situation and I took a big break. So I called for the moderation to do something. Which took its Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime.

While I didn't felt bullied 99 % of the time (and I still don't, sometime I actually pity those who have a discussion with me..) because I have a strong skin, while I did replied sometime with passive agressiveness (due to the environment) and while I retrospectively think that I was a bit cherry picky on some toxic behavior (I accept things now that I would have absolutely not accepted when I first arrived - WHICH IS NOT a good thing)... I was mostly alone for months debating against 5, 10 sometimes 15 people at once. And everyday, I was facing insults, disrespect insidious remarks about my life, my mind or my skills.

So I stand by it. You guys accepted things and insults that should not be acceptable. And you inverted the responsibility on me who was denouncing said behaviors while giving absolutely no insult or actual toxic behavior. (and no, not even that "pigeon incident", for more information about that go check this post (that is interesting to understand how Van works when he tries to delegitimize someone and how other people follow him))

I was literally threadbanned one month out of the first nakama thread on the motive that I was calling out the toxic behavior of others. You guys literally acted like those people who blame victim of rape for calling out those who do the crime. (careful, I'm not saying that this is the same gravity, I'm ONLY making a comparison of principle)

This was not normal. And this should have been moderated properly. You guys completely failed.

In reality, the moderation I faced since then is saying a lot about the state of the forum. I was banned 4 times in total. Want to know why ?

1. 1 month month threadbanned from the nakama thread because I was calling out the toxicity of people. Its seems that its not okay to call out toxic behaviors in insults outside of the political thread on worstgen.
2. ? month threadbanned from the Nakama thread because I thought it would be pertinent to talk about the link between the concept of racism and the treatment of fictionnal races by fans since, at the time, people were using the fact that Carrot was a Mink as a way to delegitimize and dehumanize her.
3. x week threadbanned from this very thread because I refused to let Seth and multiple other users spit out literal despicable transphobia for 2 days straight because I explained in a very positive and pedagogic thread why before buying Hogward legacy, you should be aware that it would finance a very hardcore anti-trans activist (you can check back, this is what made this thread popular in the first place)
4. PERMABANNED from the Nakama thread because I said that political discussions should be given more freedom and have more place in discussion about political subject related to the story (which is literally what the Nakama thread is when you take the time to understand the purpose and core principles of the thread) and that I would not hesitate to continue to discuss about those subjects if I were to return in the thread.

Meanwhile, I can still see unmoderated transphobia, racist rethoric, sexism and many other toxic behaviors all over the place. This is actually ridiculous

:shocking:

And no, for those asking. I still don't think I'm being censored.

And I don't think those "ban" were dramatic for me. Its okay, I'm not dead. But it is important to remind them. for the understanding of the underlying problem. I know the rules, and I'm going against the rules when I talk about politic in the Nakama thread. The problem is that those guys don't understand that political discussions are EVERYWHERE since One Piece is literally a POLITICAL STORY. Those are not specific to this section. Nakama thread included.

Let's take that discussion from a week or two ago about Sanji and sex workers. The OP of said thread literally titled it "Sanji support prostitution according to his latest vivre card info" you can't make something more political.. But nooo. There was Sanji is the title and its was talking about an sbs, so mods didn't get that it is an highly political subject and the fact that it was literally inciting hatred/intolerance toward sex workers.

That's what depolitization does to your brain. You don't see the political and therefore you can't see the problems.

So what did I say ?

I said "please, respect sex workers, for more, I'll be talking in the political thread", which OF COURSE raised the red little flags of every reactionnaries in town passing by and I had to literally explained for multiple pages why we should always respect sex workers in front of incels... without ANY MODS just backing me up for once and saying... "yes, please, respect sex workers and bye bye the thread".

But why would this happen ? Since those guys don't understand the problem in legitimizing the hatred against sex workers through the story to begin with... No instead, all the discussions where I interacted have been moved in the political thread and the thread taking a shot at sex workers is still active.

Logikal:kayneshrug:

And nothing is changing since the mods I'm interacting with are still failing to understand the basic moderation principle and are even participating in the problem as I literally had to ask Van not to spread racist rethoric a few weeks ago.

So Van, AL,

No, you two are not bullies. I faced multiple bullies in my life and those guys had an actual power over me. That's not the case here.

You mates are simply the product of our time. A part of the toxic generation created by internet and 4chan, the result of depolitization and the absence of care.

But you are mods and that will stay a problem as long as you don't take what I have to say seriously. Yes.. you might be doing a good job at sending away those very toxic people.. but look at the state of the forum...

Are you happy with the current negativity ?

I have been warning you for MONTH about that. And I even remember being told that you guys had ideas to take care of the problem (I won't say the names). And yet look at the state of the One Piece main discussion section..

You guys are not realizing that you can have an impact on the overall fanbase !

If you don't take care of Worstgen, the circle of hate and the echo chamber of negativity will only amplify and I know for a FACT that it will not be Oda's fault since I've been warning people about those negative phenomenon multiple years BEFORE EVEN JOINING WORSTGEN.

This will result, if enough people are present in the spreading of negativity in the entire fanbase and since influencers are not really that conscientious either, the circle of hatred will continue to grow and we will face a BIG division in the fanbase between toxic fans who love One Piece, and toxic people who trash One Piece while reading it. This will result in insults, sexism, transphobia, racism etc from everypart. like any mob phenomenon of big scale and the One Piece fanbase will forever be compared to the worst fanbases on the planet.

Sorry, but this is not acceptable.

You guys have the power to bring back positivity here.

So please, do something. Because there are solutions.
You should touch grass as the kids say

It's always funny seeing you spam tag other mods and an admin as if we all don't have the same impression of you.
Do you take me for a fool Van ?
Of course it would be logical for you guys to have all the same point of view since you have the same politics lol

What I did here was simple a warning shot

:sanmoji:

You can keep inventing all the lies you want, it won't make them true. Because every one can check what I said, everyone can go back to the Nakama thread and look at the toxicity, everyone can look at the beginning of this thread and look at the unmoderated transphobia. Everyone can see your behavior in those thread.

:kayneshrug:

You are only fooling yourself.

only he views tacy as admin lol
Yeah, since he got the admin Tag. I'm refering to that. And since he accepted to create a political section when you guys refused. I will considerer that, even if the guy loves to troll, there might be hope there.

Go to bed and stop derailing the MAGA thread.
Too bad, I just woke up :finally:

You should touch grass as the kids say
That's for sure, doesn't make me wrong tho

It's funny I was quite uninterested in politics until after Trump got elected and realized the lies the media tells that I believed. Because the stuff they accused Trump of was so extreme I had to fact check it myself and realized what bullshit it all was.
I'm curious.. Did you fact check the moment when he talked about women and the fact that we should "gram em by their puss* ?"

I'm curious.. Did you fact check the moment when he talked about women and the fact that we should "gram em by their puss* ?"
Dude, Trump supporters are a lost cause. They open their mouth 24/7 about Biden not knowing how to talk properly but their Douche in Chef can go to Obama's suite in a hotel in Moscow and pee in the mouth of prostitutes and no one blinks a eye :suresure:

Zemmi

GodMommie
Do you take me for a fool Van ?
Of course it would be logical for you guys to have all the same point of view since you have the same politics lol

What I did here was simple a warning shot

:sanmoji:

You can keep inventing all the lies you want, it won't make them true. Because every one can check what I said, everyone can go back to the Nakama thread and look at the toxicity, everyone can look at the beginning of this thread and look at the unmoderated transphobia. Everyone can see your behavior in those thread.

:kayneshrug:

You are only fooling yourself.

Yeah, since he got the admin Tag. I'm refering to that. And since he accepted to create a political section when you guys refused. I will considerer that, even if the guy loves to troll, there might be hope there.

Too bad, I just woke up :finally:

That's for sure, doesn't make me wrong tho

Honestly don't care lol. I have said worse, other women I know have said worse, and as well as men. Won't take no high ground when there is none to stand on.

However, I forget, women get a pass on their inappropriate comments toward men. My mistake.

Haha Trump as Solid Snake.
Post automatically merged:

Honestly don't care lol. I have said worse, other women I know have said worse, and as well as men. Won't take no high ground when there is none to stand on.

However, I forget, women get a pass on their inappropriate comments toward men. My mistake.
It's telling when they have to reach this far for anything concrete, and even then it's a nothingburger.

Zemmi

GodMommie

To add to this. It's actually ok for men to say things too with one condition. If you are considered desireable you can say inappropriate things and it be flattering. If you have a face only a momma could love it's sexual assault if you are a man.