Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1121 Spoilers Discussion

Who talked with the Gorosei during Reverie?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido had some interesting moments that gave him more depth as a character such as when he protected Jack from Inu and Neko and reassured him he wasn't weak.

Saturn is a plain and simple evil dude doin vile things. Fella feels more like a big monster than a direct antagonist rn
I don't think we should judge gorosei for this arc. We will see how they do when they are defeated. But only topman has Kaido level gravitas among gorosei.

I miss pre ts arcs, hell I take even Punk Hazard over all this...
Arcs became longer and worse. Someone really needs to step in and stop Oda from stalling the arcs...

No wonder why the last OP volume "just" sold 800k, that is the first time since 15years that One Piece sold less then 1mio in the first week.

Odas reader lose their fate and trust, I really hope they give veteran editors to help Oda for Elbaf and the final arcs.
I always say this
Oda's best arc post TS are Zou and then Fishman Island, then WCI is 3rd

Kaido had some interesting moments that gave him more depth as a character such as when he protected Jack from Inu and Neko and reassured him he wasn't weak.

Saturn is a plain and simple evil dude doin vile things. Fella feels more like a big monster than a direct antagonist rn
I mean Saturn views himself as a god, I never expected a character like that to be deep lol.

If it wasn't for the rest of the Gorosei and Oda focused way more on Saturn, I really think Oda could have maybe made him into a great villain.

You can say "learn to read" right now

But don't become a coward and run away when Luffy doesn't beat Saturn
I still stand on my train and that hasn't changed since November of last year

Regardless of how close we are to the end of the arc, you should keep in mind that the whole premise of the arc revolves around Saturn

Saturn is the reason Kuma turned into a robot, that Ginny died, that Bonney suffered, that all of the Gorosei are in Egghead, that Vegapunk died (Kizaru finished him off though), and the list is long

Without Saturn, you have no Egghead arc, you have no Bonney interacting with Vegapunk and the list is long

Saturn is the reason Bonney got her fruit "juice", the reason why Bonney can imitate Nika, the reason why Bonney suffered, the reason why Kuma is still immobile

The whole Egghead arc revolves around Saturn

There is no better conclusion to this arc than Saturn going down, this is the perfect climax one can wish for this arc, whether it is by Luffy alone or by Luffy + Bonney

Why postpone this to a later moment when you can bring him down now and perfectly conclude the arc by his defeat? The reason why this arc started in the first place?

The arc may still end without anyone being defeated though, don't get me wrong but I'll stand my ground until the arc finishes, then we will see

The joke is Oda himself for fucking up with her, Kaido, the Beast Pirates and BMP in Wano, and the Gorosei and Kizaru in this arc right now.
Oda fucked up with Kaido, his crew, Big Mom, and her crew in Wano.

However when it comes to the Gorosei and Kizaru, they are being held back because of plot.

The Wano villains were never held back because of plot.

🎵 why you trolling like a bitch ain't you tired Trina try a core but it probably a minorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr 🎶

it's a shame that a chapter with buggy-sama in it had to be contaminated by that CD-blooded, lorosei-affiliated, single-mom-making, poneglyph-racketeering, lobster-eating, snitching, scheming, lying ginger disgrace.

Status
Not open for further replies.