Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1121 Spoilers Discussion

Who talked with the Gorosei during Reverie?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Member when people was celebrating "oh nika Bonney Just a one off told yall man oda ain't that stupid" my boy @Akai2 was one of them :milaugh:
Bro I never said "it's a one off". I said she is cosplaying and not legit Nika. This is one of her future forms so she can use it as many time as needed.

I don't know. I have yet to understand Oda's sense of humor, he's the guy who thought that Oden doing a ridiculous dance naked and Yamato's crazy worship of Oden were hilarious.
True! Hope it is actually funny, worth enough to buy the entire world, and important or powerful enough to shift the tides of war. Oh I know what it is.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
im not getting excited for pew's shitty incomplete spoilers but if oda really pulls the shanks identical twin thing ill finally turn on him lol. that would just be shitty writing. i call everything else peak but if shanks really has an identical twin brother thats the lamest shit in the world
Why

im not getting excited for pew's shitty incomplete spoilers but if oda really pulls the shanks identical twin thing ill finally turn on him lol. that would just be shitty writing. i call everything else peak but if shanks really has an identical twin brother thats the lamest shit in the world
Epic meme material for generations tho
A literal shitpost turning out true

Status
Not open for further replies.