Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1121 Spoilers Discussion

Who talked with the Gorosei during Reverie?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mars said it's fake
So we move on
Mars not a protagonist so you know how that goes
Bro I never said "it's a one off". I said she is cosplaying and not legit Nika. This is one of her future forms so she can use it as many time as needed.
But the main point was Bonney wasn't suppose to to more nika after that chapter apparently so people didn't have to right to overreact lol

That depends, what differences were there with the manga ?
She had way more scenes on the roof in the anime compared to manga.

For example, there was a scene where Luffy was about to attack Kaido then Big Mom appeared right in front of Luffy and shoulder bashed him.

And then we had Big Mom doing a short clash with Zoro and Killer.

im not getting excited for pew's shitty incomplete spoilers but if oda really pulls the shanks identical twin thing ill finally turn on him lol. that would just be shitty writing. i call everything else peak but if shanks really has an identical twin brother thats the lamest shit in the world
You’re just illiterate if you don’t think everything Oda writes is peak fiction

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
My future sight is unparalled I promised you gear 5 crying and you got gear 5 crying :finally:
Common kekaro W, but to be fair, it doesn't take future sight to predict Worstgen forum tears over Gear 5 :kobeha:
I love Nika, i love white hairs, I love looney tunes
Wait you actually like Nika or are you trolling?

Buggy appears = automatic 10/10 chapter.

And are we really going to get triggered by Bonney using Nika cosplay again? Jeez....
I have nothing against Bonney and she's one of the few good things to come out of this arc. I just don't like Nika at all, especially in terms of abilities, character and those obnoxious reaction faces he keeps making, whether its on Luffy or anyone else, and if Loda's big game plan is to have Bonney turn all of the Straw Hats into Nikas for eos, I'll be all like @ArturCantSpeakJapanese
im not getting excited for pew's shitty incomplete spoilers but if oda really pulls the shanks identical twin thing ill finally turn on him lol. that would just be shitty writing. i call everything else peak but if shanks really has an identical twin brother thats the lamest shit in the world
Evil twins and Nika clones would put even Kaguya's reveal to shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.