Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1121 Spoilers Discussion

Who talked with the Gorosei during Reverie?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
That's exactly what I'm saying?

Saturn is a much better villain than Kaido

He killed Ginny, experimented on Bonney, turned Kuma into a robot, was the main reason Vegapunk died, summoned all Gorosei to Egghead, and the list is long

Everything Saturn did puts him above Kaido in terms of villain
You are so much into Luffy will beat Saturn that you have stopped seeing what's in front of you and have stopped making sense at all.

Uh, yes? He and his Father just showcased dimensional obversation haki in One Piece Film Red, which no other character could ever achieve or showcase. That was only a small teaser of what's to come.

:endthis:
Well I meant in the actual story, not a movie. I have no idea what was shown in Film Red, but I did just remember the observation haki moment against Sugar in Dressrosa, so that's something at least.

Not that Usopp's weapon can actually damage anything, but maybe that'll be solved too.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌

He killed Ginny, experimented on Bonney, turned Kuma into a robot, was the main reason Vegapunk died, summoned all Gorosei to Egghead, and the list is long

Everything Saturn did puts him above Kaido as a villain

You being unable to see this is not my problem
Whats up Pringles been a while and I agree Saturn and the gorosei are much better antagonist than Kaido

All Kaido had going for him is he's strong

The Gorosei are actually competent and get things done and are plenty powerful in their own right

Saturn literally engineered Bonney's entire existence

Everything Saturn did puts him above Kaido as a villain

You being unable to see this is not my problem
When we look back at the good times where it's just been Saturn and Kizaru instead of the senile old farts combined.

You are so much into Luffy will beat Saturn that you have stopped seeing what's in front of you and have stopped making sense at all.
What is in front of us:

Robot: "YOUR ENEMY IS MY ENEMY"
Robot: "WE MUST POUND THEM TO DUST"

Saturn: "I WILL NOT LET YOU ESCAPE"

Robot: "THIS IS THE TIME YOU SPOKE OF, RIGHT JOY BOY?"

Big mom actually was a well writen character. Had her great feats, great devilfruit and great fightstyle with lot of different unique skills.

Saturn in comparison looks so awful..
Imagine people shit talked BM for years yet same BM had far a better tension as opponent as any Gorosei so far.

But yeah I get what you mean, Saturn so far is awful as Gorosei in showcase of power.
Warcury,Mars and Nusjuro did so far not bad work, Jupiter also is not bad.

But hell Saturn is a truly disappointing.
Despite Saturn's treatment, Big Mom was still more of fucking joke, did you seriously forget what Oda did with her character?

Getting pushed off by Jinbe then attacked by Brook, and Nami, also her attacked getting easily blocked by Chopper.

Drowning in the ocean and getting amnesia.

Being used as a plot device, once by indirectly freeing Luffy from Udon, and the other time by defeating Page One.

Getting hit on the head by Queen, then falling asleep right after, and then getting chained up by Queen and taken to Kaido.

Almost falling in the ocean again.

Getting hit in the face by Franky

Flipped over by Jinbe and then rolled away by Robin

Asking Perospero for help to deal with Marco

Most of her fight against Kid and Law were off screened and she apparently forgot to use Advanced CoC during that battle.

No Awakening.

Saturn might not look the best out of the Gorosei and I know I said he was the Big Mom of the group, however he and the rest of the Gorosei are still way better than Big Mom.

Big Mom was a interesting character but at the same time she was also a joke.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
What is in front of us:

Robot: "YOUR ENEMY IS MY ENEMY"
Robot: "WE MUST POUND THEM TO DUST"

Saturn: "I WILL NOT LET YOU ESCAPE"

Robot: "THIS IS THE TIME YOU SPOKE OF, RIGHT JOY BOY?"

Learn how to read, I don't know
You can say "learn to read" right now

But don't become a coward and run away when Luffy doesn't beat Saturn

it is possible imo that the Gorosei are the only characters outside of Imu to possess the "yokai/demons".

I used to think Garling would replace Saturn if he died during Egghead.

but probably the other son will be used to show how Shanks would have been different depending on his upbringing.

i do wonder if Shanks, Garling and the other son will all have CoC. Garling I think is guaranteed.
Would say both of them have CoC too. Not much choices left for logia related powers we have pretty much all classic elemental powers unsure what else could be pulled off in that regard if they have logia powers or what theme. Paramecia is free for all anything can be a paramecia, while he can pump mythical zoans from mythologies, slap a zoan with special abilities.

Awakened ancient zoans anyone? Lol.

Nerona as a clan are important due to Imu, but he and the Gorosei would say have no offsprings because of their immortality trope. While Fogarlands being important due to their status and relation to Shanks, the chapter 1 guy.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Bruh what are you smokin

Not able to beat someone due to regen doesn't make them a better villain lmao

Saturn is not a better villain than Kaido. A villain has more to it than just having ability to regen
Kaido had some interesting moments that gave him more depth as a character such as when he protected Jack from Inu and Neko and reassured him he wasn't weak.

Saturn is a plain and simple evil dude doin vile things. Fella feels more like a big monster than a direct antagonist rn

Despite Saturn's treatment, Big Mom was still more of fucking joke, did you seriously forget what Oda did with her character?

Getting pushed off by Jinbe then attacked by Brook, and Nami, also her attacked getting easily blocked by Chopper.

Drowning in the ocean and getting amnesia.

Being used as a plot device, once by indirectly freeing Luffy from Udon, and the other time by defeating Page One.

Getting hit on the head by Queen, then falling asleep right after, and then getting chained up by Queen and taken to Kaido.

Almost falling in the ocean again.

Getting hit in the face by Franky

Flipped over by Jinbe and then rolled away by Robin

Asking Perospero for help to deal with Marco

Most of her fight against Kid and Law were off screened and she apparently forgot to use Advanced CoC during that battle.

No Awakening.

Saturn might not look the best out of the Gorosei and I know I said he was the Big Mom of the group, however he and the rest of the Gorosei are still way better than Big Mom.

Big Mom was a interesting character but at the same time she was also a joke.
The joke is Oda himself for fucking up with her, Kaido, the Beast Pirates and BMP in Wano, and the Gorosei and Kizaru in this arc right now.

Kaido had some interesting moments that gave him more depth as a character such as when he protected Jack from Inu and Neko and reassured him he wasn't weak.

Saturn is a plain and simple evil dude doin vile things. Fella feels more like a big monster than a direct antagonist rn
Wasting the opportunities to explore further Kaido's interactions with his Calamities and other subordinates, and the relations between the Calamities and Flying Fighters themselves was one of the many wrongs of Wano.

The fate of the world depends on who finds the one piece. Not the ancient weapons.
what the fuck is the one piece? A super ancient weapon. The controller to the ancient weapons?

Status
Not open for further replies.