Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1121 Spoilers Discussion

Who talked with the Gorosei during Reverie?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kidd gets unnecessary hate from both OP fans and Oda who probably cannot stand that his own creation isn't a walking goofy monkey turning his opponents to pizza dough.

Kidd didn't have a legend as a mentor teaching him the Haki basics for 2 years.
Kidd directly went to the New World and challenged the strongest pirates, even losing his arm.
He got owned so many times by these legends and yet Kidd still didn't give up.

If it wasn't for him being so mid, Kidd would be even more of an enjoyable character.
Don’t give up hope Jika will be back

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Who’s stronger Imu or Figarland:quest:

I hope this is the last reactions of VP spoilers.
Since we’re at the end of this arc, hope we break away from the shs and focus more on the Cross Guild or Revolutionary army.
Imo imu is either monsterously strong or, shes great at planning and tactics and leaves the fighting to the Gorosei and Holy Knights

Luffy sends gorosei flying
Gorosei comes back
Luffy out of G5, lost stamina
Luffy eats food, turns G5 again, sends them flying again, Gorosei return again.
Vegapunk says one piece is in laugh tale
He also says you need 4 red Poneglyph to find laugh tale
He also says the Ancient weapons are 3 and name them
Several character reaction of his speech
The plot repeats back.....

Can we move out of Egghead please??
:risicheck:
Lol, people are being naive expecting Elbaf to be better than this.

However, I do think Egghead has many good moments as well. For example nearly all Vegapunks dying. This is something I wanted to see in Wano with the Scabbards. So Oda is really serious about the Vegapunks losing their lives.

Then the whole mother flame stuff, Imu's introduction, Law vs Blackbeard, Kidd vs Blackbeard and finally, Garp vs Kuzan. Honestly, those events are unironically better than the main events in Egghead Island lol.

Lol, people are being naive expecting Elbaf to be better than this.

However, I do think Egghead has many good moments as well. For example nearly all Vegapunks dying. This is something I wanted to see in Wano with the Scabbards. So Oda is really serious about the Vegapunks losing their lives.

Then the whole mother flame stuff, Imu's introduction, Law vs Blackbeard, Kidd vs Blackbeard and finally, Garp vs Kuzan. Honestly, those events are unironically better than the main events in Egghead Island lol.
It's WCI situation before Wano all over, right when we told people that Wano had all chances to be even worse than WCI, but they didn't listen and suffered even more as a result.

If this guy is a holy knight, then he’s realistically a villain for Killer or Bonney. idk.

But by the time rat’s twin enters the story, Zoro should be gearing to face Nusjuro.

I think Killer or Bonney could make sense. We don’t know who Bonney’s biological dad is, if it is Garling, then they’d be siblings.

As for Killer, we never knew why the Kid Pirates attacked the RHP to begin with. What if Shanks’s brother did something heinous, Kid thought it was shanks, and went after him for revenge? If the kid pirates survive, it would be a good way to tie them into the final war.
He’s the guy Kid confuses Shanks with. Since Oda wants to keep Shanks as a Gary stu Kids beef with Shanks will be because his evil twin destroyed their kingdom or something

If this is the order in the chapter, and Bonney didn't even do anything against Saturn AGAIN and it was all nika AGAIN...

What the fuck is oda smoking and snorting?

Is jump holding a gun to his head to artificially extend their cashcow?

Cause there was literally no reason for ANOTHER Saturn confrontation after he got violated by Kuma, Franky, Condom, and the Fucking weak Trio + brook. Literally no reason.

Cause we know saturn would just heal back up. So it would have been pointless. That's why i was baffled by Redon's hint about Bonney punching Saturn. But if it was the fucking condom fucker who punched away saturn AGAIN, it is literally just a complete rehashing of stuff that already fucking happened not even 20 chapters ago.

Fucking hell. Even a snail would have been halfway through Elbaf right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.