[FNZ] Role Madness Bullet Train Role Madness

Which role is the Best? What' role would you love playing the most?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰'๐“ˆ ๐“‚โ„ฏ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น โ„ โ„ด๐“ƒ๐“๐“Ž โ„ฏ๐“๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐“ƒโ„Š๐“Š๐“๐’ถ๐“‡ ๐’ปโ„ด๐“‡๐“‚.

๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰'๐“ˆ ๐’ถ๐“๐“ˆโ„ด ๐“‚โ„ฏ โ„ โ„Š๐“Šโ„ฏ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ, ๐’ซโ„ด๐“๐’ถ๐“‡ โ„ฌโ„ฏ๐’ถ๐“‡ ๐’ปโ„ด๐“‡ ๐“ˆโ„ด๐“‚โ„ฏ ๐“‡โ„ฏ๐’ถ๐“ˆโ„ด๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐“€๐“ˆ โ„'๐“‚ ๐’ฆ๐’ถ๐“‰โ„ฏ ๐’ป๐“‡โ„ด๐“‚ โ„’โ„ด๐“ˆ๐“‰.

๐™ต๐š๐šœ, ๐š™๐šŽ๐š˜๐š™๐š•๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š•๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šข ๐š‹๐š’๐š๐šŒ๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šŠ๐š‹๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐š–๐šข ๐š๐š˜๐š—๐š ๐šŠ๐š•๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šข, ๐š๐š˜๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š’๐š—๐šŽ (๐š‹๐šŽ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š›?) ๐š’๐š ๐™ธ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š‹๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š” ๐š๐š˜ ๐š™๐šž๐š›๐š™๐š•๐šŽ ๐š๐šข๐š™๐šŽ๐š ๐š›๐š’๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šŠ๐š๐šŠ๐š’๐š—?
Yeah I can read that much better. I really hate asking, but I liked playing with you and it's so hard to read on mobile

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
Finally out of class

๐™ต๐š๐šœ, ๐š™๐šŽ๐š˜๐š™๐š•๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š•๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šข ๐š‹๐š’๐š๐šŒ๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šŠ๐š‹๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐š–๐šข ๐š๐š˜๐š—๐š ๐šŠ๐š•๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šข, ๐š๐š˜๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š’๐š—๐šŽ (๐š‹๐šŽ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š›?) ๐š’๐š ๐™ธ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š‹๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š” ๐š๐š˜ ๐š™๐šž๐š›๐š™๐š•๐šŽ ๐š๐šข๐š™๐šŽ๐š ๐š›๐š’๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šŠ๐š๐šŠ๐š’๐š—?
Much better for the reading impared boomers like ultra, his eyes don't work as good anymore

Yellow would be great for those on dark mode

The Lost video she posted last game here of Sawyer killing a Polar Bear. Reminded me that he called Kate Freckles so I just ran with it lol.
๐™ณ๐š˜๐š—'๐š ๐š™๐š›๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ๐š—๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š๐š’๐š๐š—'๐š ๐š๐šŽ๐šœ๐šŽ๐š›๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐šŸ๐š’๐š๐šŽ๐š˜ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š‹๐šŽ ๐š™๐š˜๐šœ๐š๐šŽ๐š.

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
Ah, Orca, you've fallen into the trap of mundane simplicity! The verbosity of Hououin Kyouma (ME OF COURSE) is a necessary complexity in the grand tapestry of our universe's narrative. It's not mere wordiness, it's the eloquent dance of intellect and madness!
You can do the latter without the former though, at least until the game really gets going lmao, my brain takes a while to get warmed up

Status
Not open for further replies.