[FNZ] Role Madness Bullet Train Role Madness

Which role is the Best? What' role would you love playing the most?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know game conduct isn't your strong suit but joking about getting a person banned or that they broke some rule or whatever is needlessly confusing and dumb. Talk whatever other shit you want but quit being a fucktard

Or just grow some balls
You know what you are doing and what you started. Grow some balls and stop or ill just keep on keeping on

But why are you so focused on the votes on Fuji and said 0 about the votes on you when Fuji hadn't even posted?

It seems like you were avoiding the subject and talking about anything game related in general until you made that post.
𝙻𝚞𝚔𝚊 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚎, 𝚒𝚏 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚖 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚎 𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚌𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚢 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝙾𝚖𝚐𝚞𝚜 𝚙𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚟𝚎. 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎?

its raining so im going to take this change to take a walk <3
my reads are largely consensus rn except that i dont think ultra has been particularly very ai
alexis is kinda only roleplaying in thread. its not like ai or anything but them not responding to the vote on them + the general lack of contribution feels a bit iffy
i still have my fos against crowned but im going to wait to see where that accusation goes
bye for a bit <3

This is truly an unsettling premonition you have uttered before me, and one that would have severe consequences if to be the case.

But, is there anything beyond his seemingly twisted taste in characters that has given rise to your suspicion?
I will say that the observation of his twitching is certainly a good one, even I have some knowledge of the effects certain vibrations will have on the very fabric of reality.
Hahaha! Mango, your inquiry is but a stepping stone on the path to enlightenment. As Hououin Kyouma, the mad scientist who peers beyond the veil of reality itself, I have detected subtle anomalies in his behavior, disturbances in the very fabric of our game. His twisted tastes and peculiar twitching are mere symptoms of a deeper corruption. The resonance of his actions aligns with the sinister frequencies of the mafia. Trust in my observations; his allegiance lies with the enemy. El Psy Kongroo!

Made me read big words and lots of words
From the guy that his favorite movie qoute of all time is probably

"Voila! In view humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the “vox populi” now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin, van guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.
Verily this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it’s my very good honour to meet you and you may call me V."

Status
Not open for further replies.