[FNZ] Role Madness Bullet Train Role Madness

Which role is the Best? What' role would you love playing the most?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
𝙻𝚞𝚔𝚊 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚎, 𝚒𝚏 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚖 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚎 𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚌𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚢 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝙾𝚖𝚐𝚞𝚜 𝚙𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚟𝚎. 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎?
I'm calling you out for avoiding confrontation with the players who voted you, and the funny thing is you're *still* doing it because you haven't talked about my vote.

I'm obviously trying to lynch you. I haven't liked a single post you've made this game. Is that not obvious?

From the guy that his favorite movie qoute of all time is probably

"Voila! In view humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the “vox populi” now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin, van guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.
Verily this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it’s my very good honour to meet you and you may call me V."

Hahaha! The gears of fate turn, and Hououin Kyouma shall unveil the truth! My observations have led me to suspect the following individuals of being entangled in the web of the mafia:

1. Fujishiro: His movements are cloaked in shadows, and his interactions resonate with the frequency of deception. His subtle manipulations suggest a hidden agenda.

2. Flower: Like a blossom concealing its thorns, Flower's seemingly innocent demeanor masks a calculated mind. Her actions are too coordinated, too precise.

3. Crowned Witch: Her words weave a spell of confusion, attempting to divert our attention. Her strategic positioning and evasive responses are telltale signs of a puppet master at work.

4. Polar: The chill of his presence sends shivers through the game. His cold, detached observations are a cover for his calculated moves within the mafia's ranks.

5. The Orca: Beneath the surface, The Orca's serene facade hides a predator. His calm and collected nature is a smokescreen for his true intentions.

6. Naomi: Her interactions are too smooth, too rehearsed. Naomi's charm is a veil for her hidden machinations, aligning perfectly with the mafia's insidious plans.

Together, these individuals form a nexus of deceit. Trust in my analysis, for the path to victory lies in unmasking these traitors. El Psy Kongroo!

Hahaha! The gears of fate turn, and Hououin Kyouma shall unveil the truth! My observations have led me to suspect the following individuals of being entangled in the web of the mafia:

1. Fujishiro: His movements are cloaked in shadows, and his interactions resonate with the frequency of deception. His subtle manipulations suggest a hidden agenda.

2. Flower: Like a blossom concealing its thorns, Flower's seemingly innocent demeanor masks a calculated mind. Her actions are too coordinated, too precise.

3. Crowned Witch: Her words weave a spell of confusion, attempting to divert our attention. Her strategic positioning and evasive responses are telltale signs of a puppet master at work.

4. Polar: The chill of his presence sends shivers through the game. His cold, detached observations are a cover for his calculated moves within the mafia's ranks.

5. The Orca: Beneath the surface, The Orca's serene facade hides a predator. His calm and collected nature is a smokescreen for his true intentions.

6. Naomi: Her interactions are too smooth, too rehearsed. Naomi's charm is a veil for her hidden machinations, aligning perfectly with the mafia's insidious plans.

Together, these individuals form a nexus of deceit. Trust in my analysis, for the path to victory lies in unmasking these traitors. El Psy Kongroo!
Are you alt account? I don't remember playing with you, for this weird forced narrator on me me lmao. :suresure:

This guy had too many jelly bananas.

I'm calling you out for avoiding confrontation with the players who voted you, and the funny thing is you're *still* doing it because you haven't talked about my vote.

I'm obviously trying to lynch you. I haven't liked a single post you've made this game. Is that not obvious?
𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚜. 𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚜𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚊𝚌𝚌𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝙸 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚒𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚐𝚘 𝚏𝚞𝚕𝚕 𝙾𝚖𝚐𝚞𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞, 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚔 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚜 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚊 𝚋𝚎𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚝.

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚜. 𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚜𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚊𝚌𝚌𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝙸 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚒𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚐𝚘 𝚏𝚞𝚕𝚕 𝙾𝚖𝚐𝚞𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞, 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚔 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚜 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚊 𝚋𝚎𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚝.
I expect you to comment on people voting and discussing you yeah.

I also kinda expect you to take the game a bit seriously based on the last game I played with you but instead you were commenting on irrelevant shit, not really asking any questions/solving, making awkward attempts at humor, etc.

You basically check all my boxes for "I rolled scum and I'm not sure what to do with myself"

𝚉𝚘𝚛𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜, 𝚜𝚘 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜.

𝙿𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚝𝚢𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔 𝚊𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙻𝚞𝚔𝚊 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚘'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚜 𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚊 𝚋𝚒𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚌𝚎𝚍.

𝙰𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝙰𝚕𝚎𝚡𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙵𝚞𝚓𝚒. 𝙻𝚞𝚔𝚊 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚄𝚕𝚝𝚛𝚊 𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚊 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙵𝚞𝚓𝚒 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚝 𝚊 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝙵𝚞𝚓𝚒 𝚑𝚊𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚊 𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚕𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎.
This is a very prototypical scum post. Takes a couple hours to actual say anything about the game and when they finally do has all these observations out of nowhere that leads to pushing suspicion on low hanging fruit. The angle here isn't terrible but it is very easy, and allowed Witch to deflect from the budding focus on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.