Powers & Abilities Oda's failure to demonstrate the Pika Pika no Mi - Waste of chance to demonstrate the Light Logia.

I don't know why retards insist they can somehow have dialogue with these fictional characters, to make claims like "it had nothing to do with his fight against rayleigh" as if they are facts, when things like implication and subtext exist, and when morons like yourself are only capable of surface level reading, you take a stance of literalism, that only hinders your ability to understand the story.

You can't prove the claim you made, just because we didn't see Kizaru bringing up rayleigh or something, that's not how reading or interpreting a story works, maybe you should read a book or two, and not just japanese comics for teenagers, so you can come back to a shounen like one piece and have greater understanding, or at least understand the concept that not everything is set in stone, and not make stupid claims you can't prove.
You fucking retard talk too much, stfu and listen
There is proof, you’re just a dumbfuck, too illiterate and “only capable of surface level reading”
Kizaru was comfortable fighting Rayleigh, and explained to him how competent his subordinates were while they were mauling the SHs

Rayleigh was on the backfoot huffing for his life after a few minutes, lmfao

The problem was Kuma’s arrival and the disappearance of the little fucks who punched a CD, making Kizaru’s day miserable

Fuckin clown ass retard

If he was holding back, then fairplay
This would be a fine argument if stans would apply it equally to every character and not just their favs.
Giving Kizaru the benefit of a doubt while downplaying everyone else is just ridiculous.
even the light clones were just a variation of Yata no Kagami
So he got a new attack, but that does not count.
The fact that certain people have made this about agendas
It is though. I wish it were not. I would enjoy objective viewpoints way more than subjective ones.
You fell vitcim to the same thing. You imagined what the Pica could do and now feel let down when it did not happen (so far...).
Its not like Kizaru is gone now. He will have ample of opputinity to show off. Assuming that he can.
You fucking retard... stfu and listen... you’re just a dumbfuck... too illiterate... Fuckin clown ass retard
wow, slow down, tough guy

This would be a fine argument if stans would apply it equally to every character and not just their favs.
Giving Kizaru the benefit of a doubt while downplaying everyone else is just ridiculous.

It is though. I wish it were not. I would enjoy objective viewpoints way more than subjective ones.
You fell vitcim to the same thing. You imagined what the Pica could do and now feel let down when it did not happen (so far...).
Its not like Kizaru is gone now. He will have ample of opputinity to show off. Assuming that he can.

wow, slow down, tough guy
If you think this is acting tough then you’re a retard
Good meme, though this is my reaction as a 1.87m chad

You fucking retard talk too much, stfu and listen
There is proof, you’re just a dumbfuck, too illiterate and “only capable of surface level reading”
Kizaru was comfortable fighting Rayleigh, and explained to him how competent his subordinates were while they were mauling the SHs

Rayleigh was on the backfoot huffing for his life after a few minutes, lmfao

The problem was Kuma’s arrival and the disappearance of the little fucks who punched a CD, making Kizaru’s day miserable

Fuckin clown ass retard
Being comfortable against and old man, who is rusty on top of that is to be expected, mute point. Rayleigh even notes he's not satisfied with his performance, or the situation because of age, to which kizaru replies to say that holding him back should be good enough for ray, because he's old and rusty, which it IS good enough.

Which ray shouldn't be doing for the time that he did, because as I just said, not only is he old, but he is rusty. Kizaru said Ray is holding him back, which is what he is doing, and what he was successful at doing. Saying he is on the backfoot, makes no difference, in fact, why the hell would ray be on the offensive when his goal is only to stall as much as possible?, he would be expending energy unecessarily, and if you noted, you absolute retard, Kizaru notes that this is a real problem, that he can't get past ray, he is frustrated, look at his expression.

This is further backed up by when he hastily tries to get past ray, and zoom right past him, but is stopped, and halted from doing so, which is when ray cuts him, further adding to Kizarus frustration.

Even if you want to say Kuma's support had a play in kizarus frustration, you cannot or claim for a fact that, that is the sole reason for it, because he had a wall that he couldn't get past, which allowed Kuma to save the strawhats in the first place. What you're saying is retarded because you ARE retarded.

Kizaru was being held back by an old rusty ray, and then when he tried to get past ray, he got stopped, and was being stalled again. This only looks bad for Kizaru, what Ray did was more than what should be expected out of him, for being old, and rusty.

But of course a fucking moron like yourself can only interpet things one way, and continue to make claims like "this must be the only reason why he got frustrated" this was exactly what I was talking about, an ignoramus like you is only capable of 1 dimensional thinking.

Calm the fuck down.

Rayleigh was basically called a side quest for Kizaru to capture, that's why he gave him his neck for a free shot all just tk recieve a papercut.

The main reason for his anger was caused by Kuma who betrayed him and given that we now know he has a long history with Kuma it's obvious personal feelings went into that rage too.

Stop trying to play professor idiot, Rayleigh was helpful at best but the damage and brunt of kizarus anger was caused by Kuma.

Proclaiming useless layers of nuance amd subtlety that you made up in your head is worthless, the answer was straightforward without room for doubt, Kuma was the trigger.
“ neck for free “
?
They had a clash and Rayleigh’s slash still reached kizaru
Saying Rayleigh was ok the back foot just cause of some huffing is pretty stupid

Dr luffy was able to make fujitora huff puff
Does that mean fuji was ok the back foot ? Ofc not

Being comfortable against and old man, who is rusty on top of that is to be expected, mute point. Rayleigh even notes he's not satisfied with his performance, or the situation because of age, to which kizaru replies to say that holding him back should be good enough for ray, because he's old and rusty, which it IS good enough.
This is not about Kizaru being comfortable fighting old Rayleigh
You claimed Kizaru was enraged after the incident due to Rayleigh stopping him, which is flat out an uneducated answer. Kizaru was not in the least bothered since his subordinates were cleaning up the Strawhats, and he didn’t shy away from teasing Rayleigh with that fact, it was Rayleigh sweating buckets at the prospect of the SHs getting decimated. Contrary to Kizaru’s expectations, Kuma happened.

Kizaru was simply enraged because the SHs were sent flying to no man’s land with no way to find them, making him lose favor with the guys in Mareijois. If Rayleigh wasn’t there it wouldn’t have happened, but even with Rayleigh it was going smoothly before Kuma arrived, to make it worse Kuma sent them miles away from the island with no means for Kizaru to retaliate.

But of course a fucking moron like yourself can only interpet things one way, and continue to make claims like "this must be the only reason why he got frustrated" this was exactly what I was talking about, an ignoramus like you is only capable of 1 dimensional thinking.
You are not capable of thinking, merely spouting gibberish about old and rusty
Old and rusty Rayleigh on the backfoot huffing & helpless against Kizaru after a couple minutes of fighting
Yes it is a good feat for old rusty Rayleigh, he would manage a couple minutes against any other top tier too, unless you think that bad of the man

“ neck for free “
?
They had a clash and Rayleigh’s slash still reached kizaru
Saying Rayleigh was ok the back foot just cause of some huffing is pretty stupid

Dr luffy was able to make fujitora huff puff
Does that mean fuji was ok the back foot ? Ofc not
Good lord
Rayleigh cut Kizaru when he was teleporting towards the SHs not when they clashed
Fujitora was huffing because he was shouting, the same way he was huffing when he argued with Akainu
:fujilaugh:

Good lord
Rayleigh cut Kizaru when he was teleporting towards the SHs not when they clashed
FALSE

there is no cut here
the cut only happened when they clashed their blades

if rayleigh got a free hit on kizaru then he would have done much more than a simple cheek slice

Fujitora was huffing because he was shouting, the same way he was huffing when he argued with Akainu
he started huffing cause he had to shout and not cause of the fight he was in ? :luffylaugh:
man u guys really love to cope around stuff like this

if rayleigh got a free hit on kizaru then he would have done much more than a simple cheek slice
You posted it yourself, you cannot be this dumb
Yellow asterisk shows where the hit happened

he started huffing cause he had to shout and not cause of the fight he was in ? :luffylaugh:
man u guys really love to cope around stuff like this
So you want to convince yourself that Fujitora was huffing against Luffy lmao
You‘re just a sore loser who says dumb shit but doesn’t wanna admit he’s wrong
Yes Fujitora like multiple other characters was huffing because he was shouting, as what happened to him when arguing with Akainu
Sore fucking loser lmao

You posted it yourself, you cannot be this dumb
Yellow asterisk shows where the hit happened

What hit ?
Rayleigh is just cutting his path
And even if the hit happened then as u can see it would have been on kizaru’s right side

not left

and like I said a direct hit from a sword wielder like Rayleigh would have done much more than a mere cheek slice

U have 0 arguments here
So you want to convince yourself that Fujitora was huffing against Luffy lmao
You‘re just a sore loser who says dumb shit but doesn’t wanna admit he’s wrong
Are u sure u are not talking abt urself ?
cause u are literally coping around the fight here

we can clearly see fujitora huffing while fighting luffy and kizaru’s cheek slice appearing only after his clash with rayleigh

and why would I even want to convince myself that fujitora was huffing against luffy ?
it literally happened on panel , its in the manga itself

Yes Fujitora like multiple other characters was huffing because he was shouting, as what happened to him when arguing with Akainu
Sore fucking loser lmao
Keep trying to convince urself with that since thats what u guys always do :milaugh:

What hit ?
Rayleigh is just cutting his path
And even if the hit happened then as u can see it would have been on kizaru’s right side

not left

and like I said a direct hit from a sword wielder like Rayleigh would have done much more than a mere cheek slice

U have 0 arguments here

Is you stupid or just playing dumb?

"A direct sword hit from Rayleigh would have done much more damage than a paper cut"

Based on what? Your headcannon?

If the cut came from the clash why aren't there a thousand more on Kizarus body after they continued?

Kizaru was simply durable enough that even when off guard and offering a free hit the best Rayleigh could get out of him was paper cut damage, please keep fantasy away from canon.

"A direct sword hit from Rayleigh would have done much more damage than a paper cut"

That's also a bad argument from Zenox part.

A direct sword hit from Kizaru would have done much more damage than a paper cut. Literally uno reverse moment. Yes, swords are lethal, if you get completely hit by it, you can be mortally injured at least.

Is you stupid or just playing dumb?

If the cut came from the clash why aren't there a thousand more on Kizarus body after they continued?
Cause not every sword slash has to go through his defense ?

:kaidowhat:
it’s a bunch of cling clangs from both of them after this
Simply irrelevant
Kizaru was simply durable enough that even when off guard and offering a free hit the best Rayleigh could get out of him was paper cut damage, please keep fantasy away from canon.
:kobeha:
kizaru isn’t kaido bud
A direct sword attack from a toptier swordsman will do much more than a cheek slice to someone not even know for his durability

heck u will have even kaido bleeding like a pig if he ever got hit by Rayleigh

That's also a bad argument from Zenox part.

A direct sword hit from Kizaru would have done much more damage than a paper cut. Literally uno reverse moment. Yes, swords are lethal, if you get completely hit by it, you can be mortally injured at least.
fleetwat
I never denied that

This is not about Kizaru being comfortable fighting old Rayleigh
You claimed Kizaru was enraged after the incident due to Rayleigh stopping him, which is flat out an uneducated answer. Kizaru was not in the least bothered since his subordinates were cleaning up the Strawhats, and he didn’t shy away from teasing Rayleigh with that fact, it was Rayleigh sweating buckets at the prospect of the SHs getting decimated. Contrary to Kizaru’s expectations, Kuma happened.

Kizaru was simply enraged because the SHs were sent flying to no man’s land with no way to find them, making him lose favor with the guys in Mareijois. If Rayleigh wasn’t there it wouldn’t have happened, but even with Rayleigh it was going smoothly before Kuma arrived, to make it worse Kuma sent them miles away from the island with no means for Kizaru to retaliate.

You are not capable of thinking, merely spouting gibberish about old and rusty
Old and rusty Rayleigh on the backfoot huffing & helpless against Kizaru after a couple minutes of fighting
Yes it is a good feat for old rusty Rayleigh, he would manage a couple minutes against any other top tier too, unless you think that bad of the man

Good lord
"You claimed Kizaru was enraged after the incident due to Rayleigh stopping him, which is flat out an uneducated answer." you claimed he was only enraged due to anything other that rayleigh, which is the uneducated answer.

"Rayleigh cut Kizaru when he was teleporting towards the SHs not when they clashed " this doesn't matter, another mute point, im just saying it further adds to his frustration

:kobeha:
kizaru isn’t kaido bud
A direct sword attack from a toptier swordsman will do much more than a cheek slice to someone not even know for his durability

heck u will have even kaido bleeding like a pig if he ever got hit by Rayleigh

Once again, on which basis are you putting this on other than headcanon?

Kizaru best aspect amongst the admirals is defense so what are you talking about?

He's the one who taught barrier haki to Sento.

Also I need you to prove that stagen

Once again, on which basis are you putting this on other than headcanon?
basis of what ? this ?
do i need to prove it to u on how lethal even nameless sword swings from swordsmen can be ?

this is kiku who scales far below old rayleigh penetrating kaido's skin which scales far above kizaru's durability

even a direct attack from her will be lethal to a lot of characters

and now u are telling me a direct attack from someone who scales far above kiku using the same fighting style did a fuckin paper cut to kizaru
do u know how absurd that sounds ?

Kizaru best aspect amongst the admirals is defense so what are you talking about?

He's the one who taught barrier haki to Sento.
that doesnt matter shit cause what Rayleigh did was a direct attack ( according to u )
a direct attack means kizaru didnt even put up his haki defense to block that sword like this

he straight up just received the slash

basis of what ? this ?

do i need to prove it to u on how lethal even nameless sword swings from swordsmen can be ?

this is kiku who scales far below old rayleigh penetrating kaido's skin which scales far above kizaru's durability

even a direct attack from her will be lethal to a lot of characters

and now u are telling me a direct attack from someone who scales far above kiku using the same fighting style did a fuckin paper cut to kizaru
do u know how absurd that sounds ?

that doesnt matter shit cause what Rayleigh did was a direct attack ( according to u )
a direct attack means kizaru didnt even put up his haki defense to block that sword like this

he straight up just received the slash

I'm telling you?

I'm not telling shit, the manga straight up portrayed the only direct attack Rayleigh land on an off guard Kizaru be the equivalent of a paper cut because that's how it happened.

Kizaru was simply just that durable is the straight up answer.

You're the one making up an invisible Haki slash that never showed up or was depicted in the manga.

I asked you why Kizaru didn't have a thousand cuts on him if that's how easy Rayleigh could damage him and the best excuse you came with was that not every attack had to have invisible Haki, how convenient.

We're straight up entering the invisible sea stone cuffs territory once again with this shit.

No, because it is objectively NOT a new attack. It is a new variation of an old attack. Okay he got one "new thing" which he used one time in like 3 panels. That's it. Lets compare that to the dozen or so times throughout the arc he uses the same kick/laser/slash attacks he's been using since 2009.

Its not like Kizaru is gone now. He will have ample of opputinity to show off. Assuming that he can
YOU are the one making it about agendas lol. I had zero expectations for Kizaru in egghead other than "I want to see different or new stuff from him". That is an OBJECTIVE criteria, something you should appreciate. We got one moment where he did that, so objectively compared to what I wanted, it was disappointing.

This is not because I IMAGINED something different that he could do, or that I had some head canon about what his abilities could do "when he went all out" or something like other dumbasses I see here say. I just wanted Oda to get creative with his abilities and flesh out the Light fruit the way he's done for other abilities in the past.

It is a new variation of an old attack
Pre-skip Luffy had no new attacks since pistol punch then.
Every move Zoro has is a cut with 1, 2 or 3 swords. Thats just how it is with attacks. Whats a novel thing Zoro got? Flying cuts and Ashura. Kidd gets metal arm. Better attack = larger metal arm!!
Since this is obviously not unique to Kizaru and has happened to many other characters before, including the main cast, why does it bother you for Kizaru specifically if not for agenda?
"I want to see different or new stuff from him". That is an OBJECTIVE criteria
I do appreciate objectivity.
How can you call it objective when it starts with "I want to..." and then implying that he has new moves that he could show?
"Lets see how Kizaru fares" is an objective stance.

I do appreciate objectivity.
How can you call it objective when it starts with "I want to..." and then implying that he has new moves that he could show?
"Lets see how Kizaru fares" is an objective stance.

What a dunce.

Light by definition has a million ways it can be used creatively, if an author of a fiction somehow takes one of the most creatively flexible elements and turns the biggest use of such a power into a simple flashlight and nothing else throughout then absolutely nobody is gonna be satisfied with such a character or use of a creative idea, who wants to like a flashlight?

Unless you've got weird tastes then there's no way people would be okay, they'll call it a waste.

You keep missing the point that everyone wants creativity, not a waste of ideas.

How are you this desperate to defend Oda, it just cant be normal.

Readers aren't satisfied and that's the point, how is this hard for you to understand?