Powers & Abilities Oda's failure to demonstrate the Pika Pika no Mi - Waste of chance to demonstrate the Light Logia.

According to a theory I subscribe to the potential of Kidds fruit can be quite brutal. You will not see me getting upset if it does not end up happening though.

You are giving yourself too much credit. Your aguments never had a level beyond "dumbed down" to begin with.
Its not criticism either. You are acting like an upset spoiled child that throws a fit because Oda did not give you what you wanted.
And, frankly, it’s hilarious.
I don’t think there’s anything wrong with being upset at wasted potential

wasted potential
That is the point though.
We do not get to decide what that potential is. Even if some wished they could.
Are you really going to get upset over an imaginary number that you made up?

I currently assume that Kidds ability may be able to induce awakening temporarily due to DFs being based on electromagnetic principles.
Absolutely killer potential.
Will it happen like this? idk, and idc. No use getting mad over it.

That is the point though.
We do not get to decide what that potential is.
Um, what? We literally do. What kind of weird word do you live in?
Post automatically merged:

Ex; in sports we see hyper athletic players and instantly come up with potential scenarios. It’s totally fine to make those and also be disappointed if they don’t live up to them

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Amongst BM's kids and subordinates there are also Oven, Daifuku, Bobbin, Streusen, Galette, Cracker and Smoothie with whose df Oda could have been far more creative and allow them to showcase their potential.

Special mention goes to Mont d'Or and his book df, which showed some creativity and versatility, and as Jinbei said whose only limits are his imagination, though they were far from being explored and exploited to their full potential.
How could he have been more creative with Cracker? He was already pushing it with a cracker df somehow being able to spawn infinite clones and what seemed like diamond tier defense at the time lmao, seemed super odd for that df to be as strong as it was in the first place.

come up with potential scenarios
That is not even comparable. In real life you have physical constants to base your assumptions on. When an athlete that has (real) potential to do well underperforms you can rightfully be upset about it. That does not happen for fictional stories.
The author decides what is possible and what is not or how the potential might be limited.
Sure, you can speculate over it. I do to. I simply fail to see why people get upset when their speculations turned out to be false.

That is not even comparable. In real life you have physical constants to base your assumptions on. When an athlete has the (real) potential to do well underperforms who can rightfully be upset about it. That does not happen for fictional stories.
The author decides what is possible and what is not or how the potential might be limited.
Sure, you can speculate over it. I do to. I simply fail to see why people get upset when their speculations turned out to be false.
And unless that author provides a satisfactory answer as to why the characters can’t do what we speculate I think it’s totally reasonable to be disappointed at the waste potential.

How could he have been more creative with Cracker? He was already pushing it with a cracker df somehow being able to spawn infinite clones and what seemed like diamond tier defense at the time lmao, seemed super odd for that df to be as strong as it was in the first place.
Easy give him more uses of his devil fruit and constructs that just the same biscuit soldiers, create and use other varieties of biscuit soldiers such as taller or smaller ones or soldiers armed witv throwing spears/javelins or bows/crossbows for long distances attacks, or cover his biscuit constructs with spikes, defensive walls larger and tougher than biscuit soldiers, create biscuit platforms or vehicles for greater mobility and speed, in the anime at least his biscuits seem to float in their air so that could potentially give him a flying platform, turn his biscuits into powder which he could throw at his enemies to blind them or attach itself to them to restrain them or make camouflaged foes visible, etc...

It's not hard to find other uses for Cracker's df.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Easy give him more uses of his devil fruit and constructs that just the same biscuit soldiers, create and use other varieties of biscuit soldiers such as taller or smaller ones or soldiers armed witv throwing spears/javelins or bows/crossbows for long distances attacks, or cover his biscuit constructs with spikes, defensive walls larger and tougher than biscuit soldiers, create biscuit platforms or vehicles for greater mobility and speed, in the anime at least his biscuits seem to float in their air so that could potentially give him a flying platform, turn his biscuits into powder which he could throw at his enemies to blind them or attach itself to them to restrain them or make camouflaged foes visible, etc...

It's not hard to find other uses for Cracker's df.
:pepeke: dude it's a biscuit df....it has no business doing what Cracker already was able to do with it. I'd consider him a magician or some kind of prodigy as it is.

As for the rest of your post earlier, why would Oda need to go into detail for every jim and nancy on the BMP crew, this manga is bloated enough as it is, the BMP got far better exposition than most crews ever will.

The only issues are Smoothie, and how Big Mom's fight was handled.

:pepeke: dude it's a biscuit df....it has no business doing what Cracker already was able to do with it. I'd consider him a magician or some kind of prodigy as it is.

As for the rest of your post earlier, why would Oda need to go into detail for every jim and nancy on the BMP crew, this manga is bloated enough as it is, the BMP got far better exposition than most crews ever will.

The only issue are Smoothie, and how Big Mom's fight was handled.
You can make many things with biscuits that are said to be tougher than steel and that you can produce and use at will. Just look at what other characters have done with their respective materials including Katakuri with his mochi.

It's not hard to imagine the possibilities with these df, and it can always add something to One Piece world, and there are always some characters who should have been exploited or treated better in the story, not just the BMP.

I don't consider BM and Smoothie's issues to be the only ones with the BMP and WCI and Wano arcs.

Even the lack of impact of the attacks is what bothers me. Oda can portray Kizaru’s beams better with more destructive capacity and intensity. Let it penetrate goofy’s skin and show some pyrotechnics. Y’all remember how much love he gave to Enel? Oda just hates drawing fights these days 🤣
If he doesn’t flesh out Kizaru’s df then it’d be a damn shame.

That is not even comparable. In real life you have physical constants to base your assumptions on. When an athlete that has (real) potential to do well underperforms you can rightfully be upset about it. That does not happen for fictional stories.
I really don't see what's so surprising here. Kizaru is a well liked character and people wanted his action scenes to be more interesting and fully realized. The disappointment here is not about power level expectations or agendas, it's about visual variety and cool and unique combat interactions, all the stuff that makes a fight fun to read.