Powers & Abilities Oda's failure to demonstrate the Pika Pika no Mi - Waste of chance to demonstrate the Light Logia.

I’m still on the gorosei are going to follow the Straw Hats to Elbaf to kill Bonney train. So I’m sure Saturn will get his comeuppance there like Jack in Zou.

The big question is still the BB Pirates. They somehow knew that Saturn would be on Egghead which means they had someone on that ship relaying info to Augur and Devon.
Possibly, but its not like you really can hide away 100 ships sailing away from MHQ at the same time

Who is forcing you to read his work?

Is what Oda is.

They do. Else he would not be.

"I had too high expectations so I am upset when they are not met"
Typical stan things.

If you like the characters its "creativity", if you dislike the characters its "asspulls".

Doing things like Gomu does (how utterly creative!) and creating mochi donuts surely beats light clones and teleportation or creating lightsabers.
THE FUCK YOU ON ABOUT?
Kizaru already does things with the Pika that he really should not be.
You are just upset that after 20+ years of hard core stanning the Admirals they show up with underwhelming performances so you try to shift the blame on Oda when you bunch of dumbfucks were the ones setting yourselves up for disappointment.

That is not even true lmao.
The light fruit was only hyped up by Admiral stans for no other reason than their own headcanons and speculations.
Outside of that the fruit received no special treatment.
"but the fruit should really be able to do XYZ" lmao. Oda disagrees.

This, again, is the main problem and why the thread was created.
Your headcanons told you what the Pika should be able to do. For over 20 years you convinced yourself how this "energy-matter" logia will solo the verse once its full potential is shown!
Now when the time finally came where the fruit could use all the abilities you imagined it had... Oda (for no other reason than to spite you) did not draw it that way.

A pity.
It's not too much to ask for him to be more creative with Kizaru's fruit.

Only Kidd? You sure there aren't any other characters that he's not creative with at all
:fullmom:
Amongst BM's kids and subordinates there are also Oven, Daifuku, Bobbin, Streusen, Galette, Cracker and Smoothie with whose df Oda could have been far more creative and allow them to showcase their potential.

Special mention goes to Mont d'Or and his book df, which showed some creativity and versatility, and as Jinbei said whose only limits are his imagination, though they were far from being explored and exploited to their full potential.

It's not too much to ask for him to be more creative with Kizaru's fruit.
Its fine to wish for it. Just try not to be upset if it does not happen.
There are plenty other fruits where this particular complaint would fit better. Alas, they are not stanned so hard as the Admirals.
Buggys fruit is a prime example. That fruit lacks any sort of imagination.
He splits... Thats it. That is all it can do.
I think in terms of a movepool Kizaru is really not that bad off.
Ryo did with his woods fruit
You mean like magically being a FIREPROOF FOREST.
Stop this dumb capping. You do not give a shit about creativity at all. You would accept asspulls like that in a heartbeat if it made the fruit OP. Its not about creativity. You think it underperformed compared to what you imagined it would be able do.

Its fine to wish for it. Just try not to be upset if it does not happen.
There are plenty other fruits where this particular complaint would fit better. Alas, they are not stanned so hard as the Admirals.
Buggys fruit is a prime example. That fruit lack any sort of imagination.
He splits... Thats it. That is all it can do.
I think in terms of a movepool Kizaru is really not that bad off.

You mean like magically being a FIREPROOF FOREST.
Stop this dumb capping. You do not give a shit about creativity at all. You would accept asspulls like that in a heartbeat if it made the fruit OP. Its not about creativity. You think it underperformed compared to what you imagined.
Yeah let’s pretend fire resistant trees don’t exist in real world too lmao

You know Egghead is bad for certain fandom overall other fandom
Before we reach the current ongoing events, they had high hopes since Kizaru has high potential to be the main villain like Kaido is to Wano.....
Now we have even Kinyagi asking for banned during the climax of the arc, don't need to explained how bad it is......

The arc itself can be finished in 60% less chapter, we aren't seeing any actual full fight between any one nor we even got some MAJOR end game mystery reveal.
Sincerely Hope it wouldn't need till Nov to get to Elbaf.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
You are just upset that after 20+ years of hard core stanning the Admirals they show up with underwhelming performances so you try to shift the blame on Oda when you bunch of dumbfucks were the ones setting yourselves up for disappointment.
You’re a fucking idiot who still doesn’t understand the criticism when 10 people simultaneously dumbed it down for you lmfao

Kizaru is obviously far stronger than Nika, his power level is not the criticism

Oda is selectively creative. I already bitched about this with Kid
According to a theory I subscribe to the potential of Kidds fruit can be quite brutal. You will not see me getting upset if it does not end up happening though.
criticism...dumbed it down
You are giving yourself too much credit. Your aguments never had a level beyond "dumbed down" to begin with.
Its not criticism either. You are acting like an upset spoiled child that throws a fit because Oda did not give you what you wanted.
And, frankly, its hilarious.