Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1121 Spoilers Discussion

Who talked with the Gorosei during Reverie?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
These characters are probably the strongest characters in the verse right now(if we cut Buggy and Coby(rising star for the future), since for Buggy you have Crocodile and Mihawk).

Which also confirms me that Kuzan seems be above the other Admirals like Kizaru,GB and Fujitora, same as above any Gorosei(noticed how only Imu was named here).

People finally should stop downplaying Kuzan only because he works with Teach(will surpasse Primebeard).
Dude matched with Garp in physical power and also show/tease of using adv CoC...

These characters above are currently the strongest characters in the verse.
It was obvious that Kuzan is above the rest there is a reason why he fought Akainu they were overhyping Kizaru

Worst

Custom title
"(...) A collage of panels with the most relevant characters in One Piece" is such a bait.:kobeha:

Anyway, if the translation of Vegapunk's last line is accurate there, that list of character should specifically be about who will claim the One Piece, in which case it's rather interesting that characters like Koby, Sabo, and Garling are in there. At least, that'd be what basic "story language" would be telling us, though I'm not sure if Oda is really doing it intentionally for the whole lineup there - probably not.
well they're the most relevant in the run for the One Piece for sure

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Something zoro fans can't understand

Well, where's 2nd MC Zoro and Mr Top 1 Mihawk ?
I wonder why Oda didn't feature top 1 Mihawk or 2nd MC on that page with other top tiers ?
I'll wait for the raws, but Kuzan being there is the highlight, because despite his Captain being included to represent the BB Pirates, Oda had to completely give Kuzan a separate panel to represent himself. He could have left him out, BB reps the BB Pirates, Buggy reps CG, Luffy reps SHP, but Kuzan and Sabo (under Dragon) who are under those orgs still got their own shots.

These characters are probably the strongest characters in the verse right now(if we cut Buggy and Coby(rising star for the future), since for Buggy you have Crocodile and Mihawk).

Which also confirms me that Kuzan seems be above the other Admirals like Kizaru,GB and Fujitora, same as above any Gorosei(noticed how only Imu was named here).

People finally should stop downplaying Kuzan only because he works with Teach(will surpasse Primebeard).
Dude matched with Garp in physical power and also show/tease of using adv CoC...

These characters above are currently the strongest characters in the verse.
Sakazuki > Kuzan >> Drepressalino

it’s very real the color trio always had a hierarchy

Status
Not open for further replies.