Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1121 Spoilers Discussion

Who talked with the Gorosei during Reverie?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys stop downplaying now Kuzan, Vegapunk(Oda) clearly tease that these characters have the potential to get the ONE PIECE, these are the major characters for the next arcs:

Why is Sabo there even thought Oda show Dragon as the leader of the revos?
Why is Kuzan there even thought his "captain" Teach is also in that panel?
Why none Gorosei is in that panel but FIGARLAND GARLING? Why is only Buggy there but no Mihawk or Crocodile?

Vegapunk speech clear tease that these characters play a huge role in ONE PIECE, they pose the potential to became the PIRATE KING, Oda even tease that Akainu could became the Pirate king...

Kuzan pose a huge power and potential, he fought for a reason against Akainu for 10 days.

And im sorry but at this point I can´t even defend Mihawk anymore, why is Oda refusing to hightlight him as the other characters?
At this point I just wait for feats but this portrayal so far is awful and I hope Oda step up his game.
Gorosei seem to be more like the Commanders for Imu
For example taking down Jack Queen and King was a crucial part of the Wano war, but as the CP0 agents said, all that was in vain if they didn't take down Big Mom and Kaido
The Big Mom and Kaido in this context will be Imu and Teach. They don't go down, shit ain't changin' for good.

It's possible. But then there's people like Issho and Sakazuki, who seem to have both busted fruits and ACoC.
Other Admirals may too but tbh Kizaru and Aramaki don't really act like conquerors.
But it seems like Koby will be one fo sho

Garp could be arguably above the Admirals in his prime just by having really great physical stats and Haki. It's very possible Koby can be similar to him and get to Kuzan's level with raw physicals and Haki
Garp was also a physical beast who could destroy mountains and break islands with single punches. Let Coby gain that strength naturally by first having him prove he can split islands with his punches when he defeats Pizarro

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Of course not. Has Katakuri ever expressed any interest in One Piece? Has Marco? Has Weevil? They know they ain’t in the race to begin with lol
Yet buggy is on the panel and we all know he not gonna lift a finger but has the highest chance to be crowned king
Which will be off the back of what mihawk does

Kidd, like the other supernovae, was a last minute addition commissioned by the editor. Like the shichibukai their addition extended the story beyond what Oda had planned. Kidd has no place in the final saga. Luffy already has an evil pirate rival in Blackbeard, Kidd is redundant and lacks originality. Get over it. Liking a character is one thing, deluding yourself is another.
Garling is newly added
We can go on about characters who are added , and weren't planned from the start

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Guys stop downplaying now Kuzan, Vegapunk(Oda) clearly tease that these characters have the potential to get the ONE PIECE, these are the major characters for the next arcs:

Why none Gorosei is in that panel but FIGARLAND GARLING? Why is only Buggy there but no Mihawk or Crocodile?

Vegapunk speech clear tease that these characters play a huge role in ONE PIECE, they pose the potential to became the PIRATE KING, Oda even tease that Akainu could became the Pirate king...

Kuzan pose a huge power and potential, he fought for a reason against Akainu for 10 days.

And im sorry but at this point I can´t even defend Mihawk anymore, why is Oda refusing to hightlight him as the other characters?
At this point I just wait for feats but this portrayal so far is awful and I hope Oda step up his game.
Gotta say out of everyone there garling was the only one I was surprised by

Every other person mentioned here is connected to one another some way or another so either the theory Garling is Shanks papa is true or he's gonna play a very major role in the future

So Saturn fell into the sea, unless it turns out that the ocean is the weakness to Saturn's immortality, I don't think Saturn is done.

If he is truly a devil fruit user, the other Elders will tell the Marines to pull Saturn back up.

But I feel like Oda is going to pull a huge twist where Saturn will be the one to come back revealing that he along with the rest of the Gorosei are not devil fruit users.

Garp was also a physical beast who could destroy mountains and break islands with single punches. Let Coby gain that strength naturally by first having him prove he can split islands with his punches when he defeats Pizarro
We'll see how much he grows sooner or later. Honestly, though, I'm more interested in Sabo's growth. Dude has to be considerably above YC1 by now, but I'm not sure if I would say he's close to or equal to the Admirals.
Gotta see how much he's grown and how much he will grow.

Higher speed, similar AP, durability isn't weak either (weaker than Big Mom's but his speed, agility and haki defence makes up for it).
Come on, Kidd and Law tanked her strongest attacks. Big Mom's performance was pathetic on the rooftop and inside Onigashima despite showing ACoC.

Kizaru pierced a hole inside Franky. Meanwhile, Big Mom fully charged at Kidd with Napoleon and didn't even cut him. Keep in mind that Kidd took damage from Hawkins at the same time.
He also easily dealt with Snake Man. Luffy had to resort to using G5, twice.
Except Kizaru took out Sentoumaru who is stronger than the flyers.
I thought that you would have been smarter than to use BM's "fight" at Wano as an example, given how full of shit and bs it was.

So let me get this straight, in the final panel of Vegapunk’s speech, where Oda establishes the major players of those who will be going after One Piece, Oda decides to feature characters like Imu, Dragon, Saint Shanks, Akainu, Aokiji, Blackbeard, etc…

…but not Mihawk.

You literally have to be reading a different series to think Oda cares about Mihawk as much as sword swallowers do.
  • 2 revolutionaries dragon and sabo
  • 2 Blackbeard pirates teach and Kuzan
  • 3 Figarland shanks shunks and Garling
  • 2 marines Sakazuki and Koby
  • 1 buggy

:pepebuggy:
Tbf mihawk and crocodile are probably even more scared about going after the one piece knowing more people are after it
:peperain:

Just to add something
Some people will use this moment to slander Mihawk and Crocodile but they give 0 fucks about the OP
They have a different role

Status
Not open for further replies.