Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1121 Spoilers Discussion

Who talked with the Gorosei during Reverie?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
I'm still patiently waiting from Imu to pull a Thanos and be like

"Fine, I'll do it myself" and then we'll finally get a proper reveal

Factually wrong. Buggy is believed to be equal to Saint Shanks in power. That is why he, with two Shichibukai as his subordinates, holds the Yonko title.
Factually correct. Buggy only has his status because the world thinks he has Mihawk and Crocodile as his underlings.
Oda included Buggy, you know the one guy out of thr 3 Cross Guild heads, because he wants the One Piece. Mihawk doesn't care for it and Crocodile has other goals.

Let's read the story properly now:

Because this is not a powerscale manga, dammit:kaidowhat: Buggy's eos relevance was set up in East Blue for goodness' sake.
I'm perfectly fine with the idea that Buggy is going to luck his way to Laugh Tale, or close to the One Piece or w/e, despite being weak as hell, like he's always done with everything. What I mean is that narratively it makes no sense to write in Cross Guild, tying Buggy in with Mihawk and Crocodile, if they're not going to be together on the journey in some way.

With that in mind, I'm just wondering what those three are going to even be doing at this point, given the fact that currently Mihawk and Crocodile have expressed no interest in the One Piece. Crocodile I could see shift focus, but at the very least we're going to need some dialogue between him and Mihawk so that it's going to make sense to see the three of them be relevant in this race for the One Piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.